Mega-Deal for Megatron?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,763 | Props total: 8906 8906
 ttime236 said:
Some of yall are really underrating Staffords game. He could def. produce with an average offense, noone else on that lions offense is that great besides Calvin. That right arm of his is elite god given ability
Jeff George had an elite arm but he wasn't sh*t without Randy moss.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 .Hafestos. said:
@ stafford being better than guys like Kolb, Cassel, and other middle pack QB's w/o Megatron

Somebodies got their fan goggles on today, huh?

here we go....

So you do understand he has top 5 are strength in the NFL, you do get that he can make every throw, you get that his quick release is that of an Aaron Rodger or Drew Brees they clocked him in the playoffs(which im sure you didn't watch) he was 1.3 seconds max getting the ball out, you do get that he DOES READ DEFENSES he did a much better job earlier in the season but he has the capabilities...

Breathe...

You do realize he is 23 years old(turning 24 on my b'day), you do see that he went for 5,000 and 41 so even if you take Calvin(which you cannot) he still would have had damn good numbers, you peep that the Lions made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade the first full season Stafford played...

And lastly I must educate you on the fact that at 23 Matt Stafford is in the top 6-7 QB without argument from any knowledgeable football fan.

IF you think Stafford is or would suck at any point with the talent and arm he has you are sadly mistaken.
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Suh wasn't dominant this year, and tackles lose their luster early. when they don't get constant penetration like he wasn't this year, all he does is eat up 2 blockers. if you keep him to clog the hole and eat up 2 blockers, you can find a fat n*gga for cheaper to do that.
I think Suh just suffered from the Sophomore slump, offenses watched the tape and figured out Suh in a sense this year.

But but but this next season I think Suh will dominate! I think he will have a better year then last year.

What people need to understand about this Lions team is that they a YOUNG a lot of guys are still figuring out the NFL game and how to make adjustments when team adjust to you. We saw Stafford mature alot throughout the season Suh struggled but to think you can just replace him with any "fat guy" your taking it way to far. And you should know that because the Falcons dont have a dominant inside presence.
 6 years ago '04        #84
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15462 15462
 Veno da Don said:
here we go....

So you do understand he has top 5 are strength in the NFL, you do get that he can make every throw, you get that his quick release is that of an Aaron Rodger or Drew Brees they clocked him in the playoffs(which im sure you didn't watch) he was 1.3 seconds max getting the ball out, you do get that he DOES READ DEFENSES he did a much better job earlier in the season but he has the capabilities...

Breathe...

You do realize he is 23 years old(turning 24 on my b'day), you do see that he went for 5,000 and 41 so even if you take Calvin(which you cannot) he still would have had damn good numbers, you peep that the Lions made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade the first full season Stafford played...

And lastly I must educate you on the fact that at 23 Matt Stafford is in the top 6-7 QB without argument from any knowledgeable football fan.

IF you think Stafford is or would suck at any point with the talent and arm he has you are sadly mistaken.
:agreement6:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veno da Don again.

Questions??
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
:agreement6:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veno da Don again.

Questions??
yeah whatever happened to the NFL skills competition? I would love to see Staf, Brees, Arod and Tebow throw in that.

To compare and contrast of course
 6 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Veno da Don said:
yeah whatever happened to the NFL skills competition? I would love to see Staf, Brees, Arod and Tebow throw in that.

To compare and contrast of course
you really think you're boy could out throw drew brees?
 6 years ago '05        #87
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Pistol Peter said:
"Absolutely not I broke my own completion % record Staff aint ready"
 6 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 rynell said:
"Absolutely not I broke my own completion % record Staff aint ready"
me, you, and most other people know this but let's wait to see how homie responds
 6 years ago '05        #89
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Pistol Peter said:
me, you, and most other people know this but let's wait to see how homie responds
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe not on the bullets Brees is the most accurate in the league. But the deep ball I think Stafford can get any QB in the NFL.
 6 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
maybe not on the bullets Brees is the most accurate in the league. But the deep ball I think Stafford can get any QB in the NFL.
good man veno good man...in a skills challenge stafford won't be playing five hundred with calvin johnson and 5'9 defensive backs..he is going to have to make ALL the throws...and against dudes like erin and drew he wont stand a chance
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
And both of yall silly for ^

I forget what all drills the QBs do I know the bull's-eye and the deepest pass. What other drills do they have?
 6 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 King856 said:
easy to say when he's got double coverage on Megatron every play.

let Stafford have another good year before you start making claims that he's the best at anything. Damn good QB but 1 year cannot make anyone the best at anything.
im just talking about arm strength, we were referring to a skills competition not actual game play.
 6 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
good man veno good man...in a skills challenge stafford won't be playing five hundred with calvin johnson and 5'9 defensive backs..he is going to have to make ALL the throws...and against dudes like erin and drew he wont stand a chance
I wouldn't say he doesn't have a shot. It would be a battle but don't underestimate my guy.
 6 years ago '10        #95
ARosary 48 heat pts48
space
space
$10,149 | Props total: 3450 3450
Cal is without question top 3 wideouts in the league. Did the Lions forget about their seasons prior to 2011's for the last decade? He deserves every penny as did Fitz. Both dudes never take any plays off, produce, hella of team-mates, & u dont hear about no knuckle head sh*t from them outside the field. Pay this man
 6 years ago '11        #96
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Veno da Don said:
I think Suh just suffered from the Sophomore slump, offenses watched the tape and figured out Suh in a sense this year.

But but but this next season I think Suh will dominate! I think he will have a better year then last year.

What people need to understand about this Lions team is that they a YOUNG a lot of guys are still figuring out the NFL game and how to make adjustments when team adjust to you. We saw Stafford mature alot throughout the season Suh struggled but to think you can just replace him with any "fat guy" your taking it way to far. And you should know that because the Falcons dont have a dominant inside presence.
lol...when you play football, most times if you play the interior, whether you're offensive guard, center, nose tackle or under tackle, you're referenced as a fat guy...big ugly...meat truck. i'm not saying your fat friend can replace Suh...I'm saying, IF he doesn't step it back up(we can look up the original quote), then I see ya replacing Suh with someone who can do as good a job as he did last year. and while the Falcons didn't have a dominant inside presence, Babineaux in his prime was a mean mothafu*ka...HIGHLY underrated...I know what a penetrating under tackle is supposed to look like. Suh wasn't that this year...he was a space eater. space eaters are cheaper than the contract Suh's probably gonna demand. but as you say, if this is just a sophomore slump, he'd deserve that bread...premiere interior linemen are forgotten a lot of times, but can turn average ends into pro bowlers
 6 years ago '11        #97
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
and at n*ggas calling Rodgers, Erin
 6 years ago '06        #98
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11581 11581
feel bad for calvin and larry, hope they go to good teams well larry cant fml these guys could be SO MUCH better with help
 6 years ago '11        #99
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
Jamarcus had the show bullsh*t like throwing on his knees, Vick can still toss that bi*ch 60 yards with a flick of the wrist. still remember that bomb he placed on Roddy perfectly 60 yards on the run
 6 years ago '04        #100
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
2 first round picks, a second, and a roster player of your choice (excluding Vick)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy