most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
I will cry if we can't resign Suh, Megatron and Stafford
 6 years ago '05        #82
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 Sandy said:
Are you crazy?

Take calvin johnson out of that line up and stafford isn't even close to being middle of the pack.

dude sucks at reading coverage he just tosses it up to megatron most of the time.
ARE YOU HIGH Stafford doesnt just toss it up to CJ I likem both equally so im just gonna keep it real they complement each other to say one wouldnt be sh*t without the other is pointless because there together right now and probly will be for a long time they already got are rings made
 6 years ago '04        #83
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 MythMade said:
Veno would k!ll himself

What would Stafford do without Megatron?
I just became a cutter reading this sh*t

So basically Mega, Matt, and Suh will fleece us of all our bread and we will have a big three like the Celtics and Heat. Only problem is this ain't basketball, im scared
 6 years ago '09        #84
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 ttime236 said:
Some of yall are really underrating Staffords game. He could def. produce with an average offense, noone else on that lions offense is that great besides Calvin. That right arm of his is elite god given ability
Jeff George had an elite arm but he wasn't sh*t without Randy moss.
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
@ stafford being better than guys like Kolb, Cassel, and other middle pack QB's w/o Megatron

Somebodies got their fan goggles on today, huh?

here we go....

So you do understand he has top 5 are strength in the NFL, you do get that he can make every throw, you get that his quick release is that of an Aaron Rodger or Drew Brees they clocked him in the playoffs(which im sure you didn't watch) he was 1.3 seconds max getting the ball out, you do get that he DOES READ DEFENSES he did a much better job earlier in the season but he has the capabilities...

Breathe...

You do realize he is 23 years old(turning 24 on my b'day), you do see that he went for 5,000 and 41 so even if you take Calvin(which you cannot) he still would have had damn good numbers, you peep that the Lions made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade the first full season Stafford played...

And lastly I must educate you on the fact that at 23 Matt Stafford is in the top 6-7 QB without argument from any knowledgeable football fan.

IF you think Stafford is or would suck at any point with the talent and arm he has you are sadly mistaken.
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Suh wasn't dominant this year, and tackles lose their luster early. when they don't get constant penetration like he wasn't this year, all he does is eat up 2 blockers. if you keep him to clog the hole and eat up 2 blockers, you can find a fat n*gga for cheaper to do that.
I think Suh just suffered from the Sophomore slump, offenses watched the tape and figured out Suh in a sense this year.

But but but this next season I think Suh will dominate! I think he will have a better year then last year.

What people need to understand about this Lions team is that they a YOUNG a lot of guys are still figuring out the NFL game and how to make adjustments when team adjust to you. We saw Stafford mature alot throughout the season Suh struggled but to think you can just replace him with any "fat guy" your taking it way to far. And you should know that because the Falcons dont have a dominant inside presence.
 6 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,983 | Props total: 11768 11768
 Veno da Don said:
here we go....

So you do understand he has top 5 are strength in the NFL, you do get that he can make every throw, you get that his quick release is that of an Aaron Rodger or Drew Brees they clocked him in the playoffs(which im sure you didn't watch) he was 1.3 seconds max getting the ball out, you do get that he DOES READ DEFENSES he did a much better job earlier in the season but he has the capabilities...

Breathe...

You do realize he is 23 years old(turning 24 on my b'day), you do see that he went for 5,000 and 41 so even if you take Calvin(which you cannot) he still would have had damn good numbers, you peep that the Lions made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade the first full season Stafford played...

And lastly I must educate you on the fact that at 23 Matt Stafford is in the top 6-7 QB without argument from any knowledgeable football fan.

IF you think Stafford is or would suck at any point with the talent and arm he has you are sadly mistaken.
:agreement6:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veno da Don again.

Questions??
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
:agreement6:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veno da Don again.

Questions??
yeah whatever happened to the NFL skills competition? I would love to see Staf, Brees, Arod and Tebow throw in that.

To compare and contrast of course
 6 years ago '07        #89
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Veno da Don said:
yeah whatever happened to the NFL skills competition? I would love to see Staf, Brees, Arod and Tebow throw in that.

To compare and contrast of course
you really think you're boy could out throw drew brees?
 6 years ago '05        #90
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Pistol Peter said:
"Absolutely not I broke my own completion % record Staff aint ready"
 6 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 rynell said:
"Absolutely not I broke my own completion % record Staff aint ready"
me, you, and most other people know this but let's wait to see how homie responds
 6 years ago '05        #92
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Pistol Peter said:
me, you, and most other people know this but let's wait to see how homie responds
 6 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe not on the bullets Brees is the most accurate in the league. But the deep ball I think Stafford can get any QB in the NFL.
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
maybe not on the bullets Brees is the most accurate in the league. But the deep ball I think Stafford can get any QB in the NFL.
good man veno good man...in a skills challenge stafford won't be playing five hundred with calvin johnson and 5'9 defensive backs..he is going to have to make ALL the throws...and against dudes like erin and drew he wont stand a chance
 6 years ago '04        #95
space
space
And both of yall silly for ^

I forget what all drills the QBs do I know the bull's-eye and the deepest pass. What other drills do they have?
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 King856 said:
easy to say when he's got double coverage on Megatron every play.

let Stafford have another good year before you start making claims that he's the best at anything. Damn good QB but 1 year cannot make anyone the best at anything.
im just talking about arm strength, we were referring to a skills competition not actual game play.
 6 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
good man veno good man...in a skills challenge stafford won't be playing five hundred with calvin johnson and 5'9 defensive backs..he is going to have to make ALL the throws...and against dudes like erin and drew he wont stand a chance
I wouldn't say he doesn't have a shot. It would be a battle but don't underestimate my guy.
 6 years ago '10        #98
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 2865 2865
Cal is without question top 3 wideouts in the league. Did the Lions forget about their seasons prior to 2011's for the last decade? He deserves every penny as did Fitz. Both dudes never take any plays off, produce, hella of team-mates, & u dont hear about no knuckle head sh*t from them outside the field. Pay this man
 6 years ago '11        #99
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Veno da Don said:
I think Suh just suffered from the Sophomore slump, offenses watched the tape and figured out Suh in a sense this year.

But but but this next season I think Suh will dominate! I think he will have a better year then last year.

What people need to understand about this Lions team is that they a YOUNG a lot of guys are still figuring out the NFL game and how to make adjustments when team adjust to you. We saw Stafford mature alot throughout the season Suh struggled but to think you can just replace him with any "fat guy" your taking it way to far. And you should know that because the Falcons dont have a dominant inside presence.
lol...when you play football, most times if you play the interior, whether you're offensive guard, center, nose tackle or under tackle, you're referenced as a fat guy...big ugly...meat truck. i'm not saying your fat friend can replace Suh...I'm saying, IF he doesn't step it back up(we can look up the original quote), then I see ya replacing Suh with someone who can do as good a job as he did last year. and while the Falcons didn't have a dominant inside presence, Babineaux in his prime was a mean mothafu*ka...HIGHLY underrated...I know what a penetrating under tackle is supposed to look like. Suh wasn't that this year...he was a space eater. space eaters are cheaper than the contract Suh's probably gonna demand. but as you say, if this is just a sophomore slump, he'd deserve that bread...premiere interior linemen are forgotten a lot of times, but can turn average ends into pro bowlers
 6 years ago '11        #100
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
and at n*ggas calling Rodgers, Erin
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy