most viewed right now
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,882 | Props total: 17255 17255
damn 4 page thread already.. didn't read it all so not sure if it has already been said but......... when for a decade you have the top pick, it eventually catches up with your "pockets"
 6 years ago '05        #62
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
This is gonna cripple their franchise having all these top 5 picks(Johnson Stafford Suh) that panned out is a gift and a curse. This is why its important to develop talent too, they have no choice but to pay this man.
 6 years ago '07        #63
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Main Event said:
Alright Boldin wasnt sh*t

Don't tell me you're one of those guys, Main.

I have given Boldin plenty of props and said Bolding was a GOOD receiver, top 20 at the position for sure. I never said Boldin wasn't sh*t, nor did I imply it.

You're better than that.
 02-02-2012, 07:55 PM         #64
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
@ stafford being better than guys like Kolb, Cassel, and other middle pack QB's w/o Megatron

Somebodies got their fan goggles on today, huh?

people legit feel this? really?!?!

calvin set career highs with stafford throwin him the peel....he broke herman moore records with stafford under center....he had nearly 600 more yards than he had last season with stafford and people think its all CJ?....nate burleson had the best season he had since 2004...pettigrew had career numbers and tony scheffler got 1/3 of his career TD's this season

....stafford on kolb and cassel level....
 6 years ago '11        #65
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 rynell said:
This is gonna cripple their franchise having all these top 5 picks(Johnson Stafford Suh) that panned out is a gift and a curse. This is why its important to develop talent too, they have no choice but to pay this man.
they'll probably let Suh go unless he shapes up. He's a force, but d tackles don't have a long lifespan not named Sapp. Staff and CJ will be backloaded and they'll put cap relief on years they have bad years with low cap numbers. I doubt this hurts them in the long run...theyll just be committed to a top 3 receiver at the least, and, probably, a top 5 QB by the time his contract expire.
 6 years ago '07        #66
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Some of yall are really underrating Staffords game. He could def. produce with an average offense, noone else on that lions offense is that great besides Calvin. That right arm of his is elite god given ability
 6 years ago '04        #67
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 wjcorner said:
they'll probably let Suh go unless he shapes up. He's a force, but d tackles don't have a long lifespan not named Sapp. Staff and CJ will be backloaded and they'll put cap relief on years they have bad years with low cap numbers. I doubt this hurts them in the long run...theyll just be committed to a top 3 receiver at the least, and, probably, a top 5 QB by the time his contract expire.
I don't think so. A dominant pass rush is a top 3 necessity. QB, Offensive Line, Defensive Line.
 6 years ago '10        #68
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 2899 2899
 philly337 said:
Don't fu*king play with me...I'd trade the whole draft for him and I'm not joking. We need a #1 receiver and nobody I'd rather have. Nobody has shown he can play with bum qbs and still beast...

Gore, davis, Johnson, Crabtree
but but but... you relying on alex smith honestly ?
 6 years ago '06        #69
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2994 2994
 philly337 said:
Don't fu*king play with me...I'd trade the whole draft for him and I'm not joking. We need a #1 receiver and nobody I'd rather have. Nobody has shown he can play with bum qbs and still beast...

Gore, davis, Johnson, Crabtree
I have a semi just thinking about that.
 6 years ago '04        #70
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
he ain't going nowhere. now its stafford ain't good without calvin its always something with you n*ggas
 02-03-2012, 02:30 AM         #71
INGlewood4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get dat paper you earned dat $$$$$$
 6 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,287 | Props total: 13529 13529
If thats what he is going to cost I dont want his a.ss. sh*t, we can get two or three n*ggas for that price to play WR.
 6 years ago '11        #73
wjcorner 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 regularjoe said:
I don't think so. A dominant pass rush is a top 3 necessity. QB, Offensive Line, Defensive Line.
Suh wasn't dominant this year, and tackles lose their luster early. when they don't get constant penetration like he wasn't this year, all he does is eat up 2 blockers. if you keep him to clog the hole and eat up 2 blockers, you can find a fat n*gga for cheaper to do that.
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
CJ is gonna command the salary of an entire WR core and then some. Thats why I would rather have a solid group of WRs that you can spread the ball out to rather than one beast. Colston, Graham, Meech, Moore, Henderson, and AA
 02-03-2012, 07:10 AM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Suh wasn't dominant this year, and tackles lose their luster early. when they don't get constant penetration like he wasn't this year, all he does is eat up 2 blockers. if you keep him to clog the hole and eat up 2 blockers, you can find a fat n*gga for cheaper to do that.
The Nose

[pic - click to view]

The 3 Technique

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Saintaholic; 02-03-2012 at 07:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
who the fu*k in there right mind would get rid of johnson lol get rid of stafford and sign a mid level qb fu*k all that megatron should stay there his whole career
 6 years ago '07        #78
[MK] 
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 504 504
I will cry if we can't resign Suh, Megatron and Stafford
 6 years ago '05        #79
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 201 201
 Sandy said:
Are you crazy?

Take calvin johnson out of that line up and stafford isn't even close to being middle of the pack.

dude sucks at reading coverage he just tosses it up to megatron most of the time.
ARE YOU HIGH Stafford doesnt just toss it up to CJ I likem both equally so im just gonna keep it real they complement each other to say one wouldnt be sh*t without the other is pointless because there together right now and probly will be for a long time they already got are rings made
 6 years ago '04        #80
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 MythMade said:
Veno would k!ll himself

What would Stafford do without Megatron?
I just became a cutter reading this sh*t

So basically Mega, Matt, and Suh will fleece us of all our bread and we will have a big three like the Celtics and Heat. Only problem is this ain't basketball, im scared
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy