February 2012 - WDYWT

most viewed right now
 182
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #381
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Nu Tymez said:
I could be wrong but I think he was trying to say you shouldnt be wearing sneakers at all taking a girl out for Valentine's day... Think he is saying you should be going somewhere a little more upscale for ya chick on V Day, places you wouldnt necessarily wear sneakers to.. I could be wrong though
basically.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 02-26-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #382
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Bezerk said:
Who is he to tell me WTF I should do?

This n*gga is beyond not sh*t as far as I'm concerned.

And that was 1 of my 3 outfits for sh*t we were doing. And truth be told... where I live, there really isn't a place you can't wear sneakers. Not everyone lives in bourgeois-ass cities where you have dress codes for everything.

I don't live in a small city, but my outfit was cool for that occasion. Talk about what you know, not what you THINK you know.
so just because you go to places where there's no dress code, u choose to dress like you getting some milk and now & laters from the corner store on a date.

n*gga fix ur face and look sharp.

if im not beyond sh*t, why get bothered and explain yourself TO OTHERS about ME...u dumbfu*k

keep it moving if anything.
 6 years ago '07        #383
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Bezerk said:
Who is he to tell me WTF I should do?

This n*gga is beyond not sh*t as far as I'm concerned.

And that was 1 of my 3 outfits for sh*t we were doing. And truth be told... where I live, there really isn't a place you can't wear sneakers. Not everyone lives in bourgeois-ass cities where you have dress codes for everything.

I don't live in a small city, but my outfit was cool for that occasion. Talk about what you know, not what you THINK you know.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #384
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaooooo
 6 years ago '05        #385
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

Great gif...lmfao. Boxden never fails me.
 02-26-2012, 02:50 PM         #386
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
so just because you go to places where there's no dress code, u choose to dress like you getting some milk and now & laters from the corner store on a date.

n*gga fix ur face and look sharp.

if im not beyond sh*t, why get bothered and explain yourself TO OTHERS about ME...u dumbfu*k

keep it moving if anything.
You have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. And it's evident.

You just tryna be cool and look like something for some internet n*ggas.

Bravo though, you keep this persona going strong every day on BX. Internet cool guy to the rescue!
 6 years ago '11        #387
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,272 | Props total: 25110 25110
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]


that aint rugby bi*ch dat piic prolly came outta some on here photobucket or somesh*t he cant be that much a attention fiend!
you fu*king a.ssssshoollleeeeeee

I fu*king always been needing these

I need a 10.5 in these christmas 8's

christmas 8's>9's
 6 years ago '06        #388
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Bezerk said:
You have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. And it's evident.

You just tryna be cool and look like something for some internet n*ggas.

Bravo though, you keep this persona going strong every day on BX. Internet cool guy to the rescue!
so am i below or beyond sh*t yet...cause u still talking to me...lemme know..thanks
 6 years ago '11        #389
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,272 | Props total: 25110 25110
this guy is really upset we all insulted his v-day plans


[pic - click to view]



still ccryinngg at vday
 02-26-2012, 04:04 PM         #390
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
so am i below or beyond sh*t yet...cause u still talking to me...lemme know..thanks
You're a fu*king idiot.
 02-26-2012, 04:06 PM         #391
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
this guy is really upset we all insulted his v-day plans


[pic - click to view]



still ccryinngg at vday
As are you (a fu*king idiot).
And Who's crying? or arguing over plans?

Let me know.
 6 years ago '11        #392
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,272 | Props total: 25110 25110
 Bezerk said:
As are you.
And Who's crying? or arguing over plans?

Let me know.
You getting real emotional over your girl and your vday plans/costume


dont give all your trust to a female man



your next VDAY could end up like this

 6 years ago '05        #393
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
 NYC-Banga said:
anybody who truly knows me, knows im one of the most humble dudes on earth.

i'm an as*hole to stupidity, i have no patience for it whatsoever
Thats wassup
 6 years ago '11        #394
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,272 | Props total: 25110 25110
 Bezerk said:
As are you (a fu*king idiot).
And Who's crying? or arguing over plans?

Let me know.
Just seen this video and it reminded me of you, 0:14 is where you start

 6 years ago '07        #395
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Ay bezerk your lady ever pick out your outfits?
 02-26-2012, 05:53 PM         #396
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still be wondering why some of yall get butthurt when ppl give you friendly criticism... some will like what you got goin on and some won't... just do you... maybe even give them a Tebow response. for instance.

Banga: you wore sneakers to take your girl out for vday? you must've took her to white castle you broke bi*ch.

You: while i am far from broke, i'd like to thank you for your kind words. may god bless you...
 6 years ago '05        #397
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 UdownwitK said:
i still be wondering why some of yall get butthurt when ppl give you friendly criticism... some will like what you got goin on and some won't... just do you... maybe even give them a Tebow response. for instance.

Banga: you wore sneakers to take your girl out for vday? you must've took her to white castle you broke bi*ch.

You: while i am far from broke, i'd like to thank you for your kind words. may god bless you...
Clowning is almost a necessary evil in this thread. Obviously noone wants to be made fun of but its funny. You have to have thick skin in here. You can give it out but you gotta be able to take it too. Thats prob the only credit ill give to thunder thighs rugby. He takes a lot of sh*t. Hes still a fat dirtbag though.
 6 years ago '04        #398
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4466 4466
yall n*ggaz funny as hell man dam!
 6 years ago '06        #399
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Bezerk said:
You're a fu*king idiot.
Ironic, cause with every reply to me I've been making you look more and more the imbecile, thanks for playing u immensely dumb fu*k.

Go eat a d!ck with your 34.99 polo thermals, thats sh*t that RLRugby sleeps in, n*gga your whole vday outfit combined costs less than the bill for my vday dinner, u minute rice a.ss n*gga u


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 02-26-2012 at 08:33 PM..
 02-26-2012, 09:04 PM         #400
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t got me cryin over here
how son still mad from vday tho
that drake vid was fu*kin funny
i see n*ggas done caught aa new vic in here
just another day in the slumz
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy