February 2012 - WDYWT

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
388 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
13 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas str8 up disrespectful yo....jokes..
 02-26-2012, 11:01 AM         #362
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
anybody who truly knows me, knows im one of the most humble dudes on earth.

i'm an as*hole to stupidity, i have no patience for it whatsoever
What was stupid about taking a girl out, please explain. Can't wait to hear this sorry piece of sh*t of an excuse.

I wanna know how you wear special sneakers out. A real bi*ch don't know the difference between one Jordan from the next anyways. They are all just sneakers to her. Most grown women (with their sh*t together) don't know sh*t about Jordans (or sneakers in general). I could wear some basic team Jordans and she would think the same.

Last edited by Bezerk; 02-26-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #363
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Bezerk said:
What was stupid about taking a girl out, please explain. Can't wait to hear this sorry piece of sh*t of an excuse.

I wanna know how you wear special sneakers out. A real bi*ch don't know the difference between one Jordan from the next anyways. They are all just sneakers to her. Most grown women (with their sh*t together) don't know sh*t about Jordans (or sneakers in general). I could wear some basic team Jordans and she would think the same.
I could be wrong but I think he was trying to say you shouldnt be wearing sneakers at all taking a girl out for Valentine's day... Think he is saying you should be going somewhere a little more upscale for ya chick on V Day, places you wouldnt necessarily wear sneakers to.. I could be wrong though
 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM         #364
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I could be wrong but I think he was trying to say you shouldnt be wearing sneakers at all taking a girl out for Valentine's day... Think he is saying you should be going somewhere a little more upscale for ya chick on V Day, places you wouldnt necessarily wear sneakers to.. I could be wrong though
Who is he to tell me WTF I should do?

This n*gga is beyond not sh*t as far as I'm concerned.

And that was 1 of my 3 outfits for sh*t we were doing. And truth be told... where I live, there really isn't a place you can't wear sneakers. Not everyone lives in bourgeois-ass cities where you have dress codes for everything.

I don't live in a small city, but my outfit was cool for that occasion. Talk about what you know, not what you THINK you know.
 6 years ago '06        #365
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 Bezerk said:

im still trying to find any increment of evidence where i remotely said anything being stupid about taking girls out...
 6 years ago '06        #366
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
basically.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 02-26-2012 at 12:55 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #367
space
space
 Bezerk said:

And that was 1 of my 3 outfits for sh*t we were doing. And truth be told... where I live, there really isn't a place you can't wear sneakers. Not everyone lives in bourgeois-ass cities where you have dress codes for everything.

I don't live in a small city, but my outfit was cool for that occasion. Talk about what you know, not what you THINK you know.
so just because you go to places where there's no dress code, u choose to dress like you getting some milk and now & laters from the corner store on a date.

n*gga fix ur face and look sharp.

if im not beyond sh*t, why get bothered and explain yourself TO OTHERS about ME...u dumbfu*k

keep it moving if anything.
 6 years ago '07        #368
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 Bezerk said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #369
space
space
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaooooo
 6 years ago '05        #370
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

Great gif...lmfao. Boxden never fails me.
 02-26-2012, 01:50 PM         #371
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
so just because you go to places where there's no dress code, u choose to dress like you getting some milk and now & laters from the corner store on a date.

n*gga fix ur face and look sharp.

if im not beyond sh*t, why get bothered and explain yourself TO OTHERS about ME...u dumbfu*k

keep it moving if anything.
You have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. And it's evident.

You just tryna be cool and look like something for some internet n*ggas.

Bravo though, you keep this persona going strong every day on BX. Internet cool guy to the rescue!
 6 years ago '06        #372
space
space
 Bezerk said:
You have no clue as to WTF you are talking about. And it's evident.

You just tryna be cool and look like something for some internet n*ggas.

Bravo though, you keep this persona going strong every day on BX. Internet cool guy to the rescue!
so am i below or beyond sh*t yet...cause u still talking to me...lemme know..thanks
 02-26-2012, 03:04 PM         #373
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
so am i below or beyond sh*t yet...cause u still talking to me...lemme know..thanks
You're a fu*king idiot.
 02-26-2012, 03:06 PM         #374
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
this guy is really upset we all insulted his v-day plans

[pic - click to view]

still ccryinngg at vday
As are you (a fu*king idiot).
And Who's crying? or arguing over plans?

Let me know.
 6 years ago '05        #375
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 223 223
 NYC-Banga said:
anybody who truly knows me, knows im one of the most humble dudes on earth.

i'm an as*hole to stupidity, i have no patience for it whatsoever
Thats wassup
 6 years ago '07        #376
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
Ay bezerk your lady ever pick out your outfits?
 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM         #377
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still be wondering why some of yall get butthurt when ppl give you friendly criticism... some will like what you got goin on and some won't... just do you... maybe even give them a Tebow response. for instance.

Banga: you wore sneakers to take your girl out for vday? you must've took her to white castle you broke bi*ch.

You: while i am far from broke, i'd like to thank you for your kind words. may god bless you...
 6 years ago '05        #378
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 UdownwitK said:
i still be wondering why some of yall get butthurt when ppl give you friendly criticism... some will like what you got goin on and some won't... just do you... maybe even give them a Tebow response. for instance.

Banga: you wore sneakers to take your girl out for vday? you must've took her to white castle you broke bi*ch.

You: while i am far from broke, i'd like to thank you for your kind words. may god bless you...
Clowning is almost a necessary evil in this thread. Obviously noone wants to be made fun of but its funny. You have to have thick skin in here. You can give it out but you gotta be able to take it too. Thats prob the only credit ill give to thunder thighs rugby. He takes a lot of sh*t. Hes still a fat dirtbag though.
 6 years ago '04        #379
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
yall n*ggaz funny as hell man dam!
 6 years ago '06        #380
space
space
 Bezerk said:
You're a fu*king idiot.
Ironic, cause with every reply to me I've been making you look more and more the imbecile, thanks for playing u immensely dumb fu*k.

Go eat a d!ck with your 34.99 polo thermals, thats sh*t that RLRugby sleeps in, n*gga your whole vday outfit combined costs less than the bill for my vday dinner, u minute rice a.ss n*gga u

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 02-26-2012 at 07:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy