February 2012 - WDYWT

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 05:29 PM         #261
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Rugby Y u delete that shiit u was talking Smack bout Puf...................U sir iz a Bitcch
i wasnt gonna comment no more about this bi*ch n*gga
cuz im tired of this f*ggots bullsh*t day in and day out
bi*ch n*ggas do bi*ch things
he the n*gga that talk sh*t when he rollin deep
but when dolo he wanna give u a dap
or not say nothin at all
so fu*k that n*gga and his pus*y comment
its all good
 6 years ago '05        #262
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:
yo lol

im really here laughing

did u just tell on me n*gga

what part of the game is that
the part where you have a duty to expose fat fatty fattington frauds like yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #263
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Bezerk said:
Sooooo.;... UF4 is that Keith Hernandez dude right?
no lol how u get us confused ?
 6 years ago '04        #264
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 pufntrees718 said:
i wasnt gonna comment no more about this bi*ch n*gga
cuz im tired of this f*ggots bullsh*t day in and day out
bi*ch n*ggas do bi*ch things
he the n*gga that talk sh*t when he rollin deep
but when dolo he wanna give u a dap
or not say nothin at all
so fu*k that n*gga and his pus*y comment
its all good

my n*gga puf need a hug
 02-20-2012, 07:11 PM         #265
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^:lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #266
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2453 2453
 RLRugby said:
yo lol

im really here laughing

did u just tell on me n*gga

what part of the game is that
What Game u Talking Bout .......... i knw in my Hood if a n*gga talks shiit and then tries to back out of it he's consider a Fuccking Bitcch a.ss pus*y
 6 years ago '04        #267
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Yesterday:

Levi 514 x Cement 4


[pic - click to view]




Today:

Levi 514 cargo x Concord 11


[pic - click to view]




Saturday:

Forgot to take pics, but Denim And Supply Flannel x RL cargo x red foamposite.
 02-21-2012, 01:19 AM         #268
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
no lol how u get us confused ?
Ionno man, I thought he had that avi. I just remember the avi and you being cool. lol
 02-21-2012, 12:25 PM         #269
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
What Game u Talking Bout .......... i knw in my Hood if a n*gga talks shiit and then tries to back out of it he's consider a Fuccking Bitcch a.ss pus*y
hes not from ny
u get it confused cuz he talk like he from out here
but he aint
he from ct
theres nothing hood in ct
he may think its hood
but in reality hes just living in poverty
 6 years ago '05        #270
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 pufntrees718 said:
hes not from ny
u get it confused cuz he talk like he from out here
but he aint
he from ct
theres nothing hood in ct
he may think its hood
but in reality hes just living in poverty
its funny cuz its true. he really does think its hood cept hes just broke.
 6 years ago '04        #271
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
 Kalon said:
Yesterday:

Levi 514 x Cement 4


[pic - click to view]


ive only had my 4's out to look at em.. havent even had em on my feet yet. but god damn they look nice as fu*k on bro! im gonna try n wait for summer to bust em out... we'll see how that goes
 6 years ago '04        #272
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 jumpman2304 said:
ive only had my 4's out to look at em.. havent even had em on my feet yet. but god damn they look nice as fu*k on bro! im gonna try n wait for summer to bust em out... we'll see how that goes
i couldnt wait. i always give a shoe a test run...i haven't worn white cement 3s in a second. i will wear those probably starting in april.

if i win the lottery i will wear the yeezy 2s ASAP for like a week straight for no reason.
 6 years ago '04        #273
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 DaViLLe726 said:
its funny cuz its true. he really does think its hood cept hes just broke.
dis and the comment before were funny
 6 years ago '04        #274
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Kalon said:
i couldnt wait. i always give a shoe a test run...i haven't worn white cement 3s in a second. i will wear those probably starting in april.

if i win the lottery i will wear the yeezy 2s ASAP for like a week straight for no reason.
what is this lottery ?
 02-21-2012, 06:37 PM         #275
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
what is this lottery ?
put a couple dollars
pick like 6 numbers
watch the news
and hope u win
 6 years ago '04        #276
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 UF4Soldier said:
what is this lottery ?
getting the yeezys 2s at retail.
 6 years ago '04        #277
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
whats the retail

i aint read what puf wrote but i know its funny!



puff this is lil twist
 02-21-2012, 06:53 PM         #278
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
whats the retail

i aint read what puf wrote but i know its funny!



puff this is lil twist
did not click on link
stop tryna get me to listen to this n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #279
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 UF4Soldier said:
whats the retail

i aint read what puf wrote but i know its funny!



puff this is lil twist

Last time I checked March 23rd. $235. Hype level will be a combo of Concord 11/Red Foam/Galaxy foam/Cement 4s.

n*gga will want these to resell for a stack minimum.
 6 years ago '04        #280
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Bezerk said:
Ionno man, I thought he had that avi. I just remember the avi and you being cool. lol
yea me and keith keep da peace round here lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy