Feb 2 - Thug cuffed for shooting cop blows kisses to crowd, shouts love for gang

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
 omniscience said:
BX..the home of uneducated..ignorant...Neanderthals.

Some of you bums never cease to amaze me with your coonery..carry on tho.
 6 years ago '05        #102
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10692 10692
 KidKingGoD said:
Your self hatred is disgusting. Only an idiot would champion behind a community who despises him. Take that fu*king stalley avatar off and post your eminem avatar son. The mere fact that you comment in here under a stupid a.ss article about some clown a.ss ni99a shooting a pig only to talk down about black people is all the proof I need to know that you're a bi*ch.
I'm not gonna f!ght ignorance with ignorance.. Name calling etc...

You are the definition of an in comprehensive person who isn't aware of what goes on outside of their life. Not one time did I say "black people" but you have been oppressed to believe that anytime someone sticks up for the police they are "self hating black people." I didn't talk down on black people. I only gave references of the community, not a skin color or ethnicity..

I pray for you kid. Being educated with the weapons to placate the frustrations of the oppressed is one of the wealthiest contributions a person can make.

I'm here to make the contribution to your broke sense of mentality.
 6 years ago '04        #103
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 ChickzNKickz said:
I'm not gonna f!ght ignorance with ignorance.. Name calling etc...

You are the definition of an in comprehensive person who isn't aware of what goes on outside of their life. Not one time did I say "black people" but you have been oppressed to believe that anytime someone sticks up for the police they are "self hating black people." I didn't talk down on black people. I only gave references of the community, not a skin color or ethnicity..

I pray for you kid. Being educated with the weapons to placate the frustrations of the oppressed is one of the wealthiest contributions a person can make.

I'm here to make the contribution to your broke sense of mentality.
You ARE NOT BLACK. Period. I welcome your positive energy towards my direction... but you need to focus on yourself. You looking down and thinking that your opinion is a contribution to my mentality is your weakness right there. You're simple minded you think people say fu*k the police cause it sounds cool. Like they are not living off of experience.
The mere fact that I wrote about taking care of yourself and not wanting to be saved has been ignored by you and you speak upon "oppression" No one is oppressing me of anything. I get what I want when i want how i want. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about it's pathetic, b. You're on a hiphop board complaining to black and hiphop heads on why they should love the police.... you have no idea how stupid you sound saying that.
You seem to think me calling you a bi*ch is an insult no sir that is an accurate depiction of you making a contribution to my "broken sense of mentality."

bi*ch
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.

(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.

(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.

There it is in black and white although I know you only see red. Good day bi*ch.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 02-03-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10692 10692
 KidKingGoD said:
You ARE NOT BLACK. Period. I welcome your positive energy towards my direction... but you need to focus on yourself. You looking down and thinking that your opinion is a contribution to my mentality is your weakness right there. You're simple minded you think people say fu*k the police cause it sounds cool. Like they are not living off of experience.
The mere fact that I wrote about taking care of yourself and not wanting to be saved has been ignored by you and you speak upon "oppression" No one is oppressing me of anything. I get what I want when i want how i want. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about it's pathetic, b. You're on a hiphop board complaining to black and hiphop heads on why they should love the police.... you have no idea how stupid you sound saying that.
You seem to think me calling you a bi*ch is an insult no sir that is an accurate depiction of you making a contribution to my "broken sense of mentality."

bi*ch
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.

(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.

(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.

There it is in black and white although I know you only see red. Good day bi*ch.

First I'm talking about black people and now I said to "love" the police...

I'm done with you kid. Your post reeks of ignorance...

I do appreciate the time you took to write all that bullsh*t though...
 6 years ago '08        #105
QMinati 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 41 41
Too bad the cop lived, if he gonna go to jail for life at least the cop shoulda died...
 6 years ago '10        #106
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
 ChickzNKickz said:

First I'm talking about black people and now I said to "love" the police...

I'm done with you kid. Your post reeks of ignorance...

I do appreciate the time you took to write all that bullsh*t though...
yea this dude is a fu*king idiot that has no merit behind anything he says other than the fact that he is racist. and since when can no one but "BLACK PPL" like hip hop since this is a "black" "hip hop" board. Coonery at its finest.
 6 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
sh*t n*ggaz kno dam well we tired of deez fu*kin cops shootin folks for no reason like the thread wit the kid that got shot in his basement holdin a fu*kin knife like yall couldnt shoot him in the leg sh*t crazy mane and people on dis site so wishy washy they dont kno who to defend but yea its fuk the police even though i dont condone k!llin nobody
 6 years ago '08        #108
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 UcantCme said:
every cop should go on strike for a week and then see what all you pussies that are screaming "fu*k the po po" would be saying. You act like they are as bad as the gangs. you ever called and seen a gang member come when a pos breaks into your grandmas house, robs and r*pes her? as much as yall say and act like you hate em, you need them.
there are people out here who are not soft p*ssies like you. i don't NEED any racist, conniving, power-abusing a**hole to protect me or mine. i'm a COMBAT-hardened vet with more training in my little finger than these a**holes that we pay to "protect" us will get in their whole lives. it's f**ked that nyers aren't allowed to protect themselves because now we have a bunch of twats like you saying we NEED to endure the bullsh*t crooked-a** cops put us through. and if we arm ourselves we put ourselves at the risk of incarceration, regardless of being an upstanding citizen wishing only to exercise his second amendment rights. i can protect myself better than they can protect me.

UcantCme said:
yea this dude is a fu*king idiot that has no merit behind anything he says other than the fact that he is racist. and since when can no one but "BLACK PPL" like hip hop since this is a "black" "hip hop" board. Coonery at its finest.
you two can cosign on ya f*ggotry all you like, it still boils down to the fact that you're both puss. my standpoint remains the same. f**k the cops.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 _JAY_ said:
there are people out here who are not soft p*ssies like you. i don't NEED any racist, conniving, power-abusing a**hole to protect me or mine. i'm a COMBAT-hardened vet with more training in my little finger than these a**holes that we pay to "protect" us will get in their whole lives. it's f**ked that nyers aren't allowed to protect themselves because now we have a bunch of twats like you saying we NEED to endure the bullsh*t crooked-a** cops put us through. and if we arm ourselves we put ourselves at the risk of incarceration, regardless of being an upstanding citizen wishing only to exercise his second amendment rights. i can protect myself better than they can protect me.

you two can cosign on ya f*ggotry all you like, it still boils down to the fact that you're both puss. my standpoint remains the same. f**k the cops.
never said that...how about calming your racist, e-thuggin a.ss down and quit acting all hard on a message board. i dont give a sh*t if you are a vet, a 13 year old virgin living in your mommas basement or a fu*king ninga a.ssign...we all need cops..and im talking about the good cops that are out there and what they stand for...never once did i condone any fu*kery that some of them do. reading is fundamental you illiterate drop out.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Give that kid a purple heart. Fuk the cops.

Shudda shot him in the heart so the bullet could lodge in his right atrium causing a slow painful death.

I hope more officers get popped too...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-06-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #111
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 UcantCme said:
never said that...how about calming your racist, e-thuggin a.ss down and quit acting all hard on a message board. i dont give a sh*t if you are a vet, a 13 year old virgin living in your mommas basement or a fu*king ninga a.ssign...we all need cops..and im talking about the good cops that are out there and what they stand for...never once did i condone any fu*kery that some of them do. reading is fundamental you illiterate drop out.
i'm illiterate, huh? da f**k is a ninga a.ssign?
 6 years ago '10        #112
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
LOL you fu*kers hate cops until you bleeding and needing one.

BX is full of zit faced bi*ches..
 6 years ago '04        #113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 WalmartRollback said:

i would need an ambulance not a cop...fu*k is a cop gonna do in that situation? No more than you can do for me.
 6 years ago '10        #114
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 _JAY_ said:
i'm illiterate, huh? da f**k is a ninga a.ssign?
was on my phone...ninja a.ssassin
 6 years ago '04        #115
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5558 5558
 WalmartRollback said:

all the cops do is radio in the EMS in that situation, you fu*kin imbecile
 6 years ago '04        #116
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Son stop arguing with these corny white boys they living in a fantasy world one natural disaster and they'll understand sh*t is real.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Son stop arguing with these corny white boys they living in a fantasy world one natural disaster and they'll understand sh*t is real.
thats your problem..you are just as racist as the ppl you are calling racist...you act like the world is out to get you and every cop hates black ppl, even black cops hate black ppl. walk you a.ss down any street around here and unless you are pulling a wagon behind you with a ton of sh*t on it like you just jacked someone stuff you arent gonna be bothered. its all about who you surround yourself with, not hanging out in the hood, and how you portray yourself. man up and quit making up excuses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago