Feb 2 - Thug cuffed for shooting cop blows kisses to crowd, shouts love for gang

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
 UcantCme said:
stfu...you and the other 2 posters under you are the ones that no one would give a sh*t about if this had happened to you.. no cop that protected a black man...trust me bruh if not for cops, some kkk white dude would have off'd you by now...and you dont know a single black cop thats ever protected a black person...hows that 5th grade education treating ya?
Man, pay these dudes no attention...

They have a backwards a.ss mentality...

The Same type to justify their mishaps struggles on someone else rather than going out there and getting it themselves... It's easy to blame cops for the fuked up sh*t that goes on. Yes, some do play a part in it..

But to say that cop deserved to get popped, no cop ever protected a black man is just straight up ignorant.. I pray for yall man...

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 02-03-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #82
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17952 17952
I'm sure the C.O's will "mistakenly" put this piece of sh*t in a cell full of Bloods.....

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #83
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
i cant feel sorry for these cops
but i def. cant feel sorry for these bangers neither
 6 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Its not about being tough ...its the truth....I can not name one occurance in my life where i have seen a cop help me or a family member.

I've had sh*t stolen before i've had people i know shot and wasnt sh*t done about nor did it even remotely seem like any effort was put into helping.

So in other words they are fu*king useless
I too haven't had a cop help me. You know why.. Because I try to stay the fuk out of trouble. Now I can speak for you, but most of the homies that got popped were popped not by cops but by other ignorant homies..

Just because you haven't seen it first hand doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
 6 years ago '05        #85
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 6 years ago '04        #86
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 ChickzNKickz said:
I too haven't had a cop help me. You know why.. Because I try to stay the fuk out of trouble. Now I can speak for you, but most of the homies that got popped were popped not by cops but by other ignorant homies..

Just because you haven't seen it first hand doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
fu*k are you talking about? what does staying out of trouble have to do with my House being robbed or my car being stolen before?

I aint never did no serious time but have been arrested for bullsh*t on many occasions

sh*t doesnt exist in areas i've been to plain and simple.....Protect and serve my a.ss...Cops dont give a sh*t

Last edited by erickonasis; 02-03-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 erickonasis said:
fu*k are you talking about? what does staying out of trouble have to do with my House being robbed or my car being stolen before?

I aint never did no serious time but have been arrested for bullsh*t on many occasions

sh*t doesnt exist in areas i've been to plain and simple.....Protect and serve my a.ss...Cops dont give a sh*t
So your house got robbed and your car got stolen?? What do you expect the cops to do?? Go and put out a full fledged search for the robbers..Do you know how many robberies and car jackings take place a day!

How about the police commissioner come out and give a press conference about your house being robbed and your car getting stolen so the thieves can return your possessions...

Your giving bullsh*t examples in an attempt to justify your ignorance
 6 years ago '04        #88
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
What do you want them to do? Of course they don't do anything when your house or car has been broken into. There is almost nothing they can do and they aren't going to waste their time looking for someone who stole your sh*tty possessions when there are so much more important things going on. They hardly help out anyone when their things get stolen because usually their is no leads or it just takes to much manpower to go after petty thefts. Stop being a little bi*ch. It's pretty sad that you don't see how ignorant you sound throughout this whole thread.
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
So your house got robbed and your car got stolen?? What do you expect the cops to do?? Go and put out a full fledged search for the robbers..Do you know how many robberies and car jackings take place a day!

How about the police commissioner come out and give a press conference about your house being robbed and your car getting stolen so the thieves can return your possessions...

Your giving bullsh*t examples in an attempt to justify your ignorance
You still didnt answer the questiion...what does me staying out of trouble have anything to do with The cops doing their job?

and as far as my car guess what? i actually found the sh*t myself hours later about 3 blocks form where i was staying....

Yea they really do their job. and no i dont know how many robberies and car jackings take place a day that are reported to the police where i live and my a.ssumption would be very little cause these motherfu*kers aint doin sh*t anyways.

and yea i'll take that press conference....They have them when one of their own get shot so yea why not
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 efromthev said:
What do you want them to do? .
Do their fu*king job that i help pay their salaries.
 6 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 erickonasis said:
You still didnt answer the questiion...what does me staying out of trouble have anything to do with The cops doing their job?

and as far as my car guess what? i actually found the sh*t myself hours later about 3 blocks form where i was staying....

Yea they really do their job. and no i dont know how many robberies and car jackings take place a day that are reported to the police where i live and my a.ssumption would be very little cause these motherfu*kers aint doin sh*t anyways.

and yea i'll take that press conference....They have them when one of their own get shot so yea why not
I applaud you for finding ya whip... Now how about you move out that neighborhood..

If I was a cop a.ssigned to a neighborhood where they blatantly steal whips three blocks away, I wouldn't be walking around with a smile on my face... You know why, because stats tell me that the majority of the people living in that area are fuked up... Not all the people but the fuked up ones ruin it for the ones trying to do the right thing... Classic example of rotten apples ruin the entire batch...
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
I applaud you for finding ya whip... Now how about you move out that neighborhood..

If I was a cop a.ssigned to a neighborhood where they blatantly steal whips three blocks away, I wouldn't be walking around with a smile on my face... You know why, because stats tell me that the majority of the people living in that area are fuked up... Not all the people but the fuked up ones ruin it for the ones trying to do the right thing... Classic example of rotten apples ruin the entire batch...
I have moved....this was years ago...i live in a spot with a garage now but does that mean motherfu*kers without the same luxuries should have to feel like the cops wont even make an effort to help them?
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I have moved....this was years ago...i live in a spot with a garage now but does that mean motherfu*kers without the same luxuries should have to feel like the cops wont even make an effort to help them?
Nah fam it def doesn't...

"Help" is subjective. I don't expect Police to "help" me. I expect them to help protect the community I'm living in. With that being said, I've had some fuked up run ins with the cops but that wasn't because I did anything bad, it's just that I ran into the cops that were being diks...

Not all cops are good..That's 1000% true... But I can't expect the police to try and help a community when a community isn't trying to help itself.
 02-03-2012, 02:14 PM         #94
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Do their fu*king job that i help pay their salaries.
aint attacking you dude, but whats happened to self protection and awareness? if you cant stop someone, yourself, from breaking into your car/home then maybe you deserve to be a target.

save up and buy a better security system, cctv so you can catch the motherfu*kers, get a fire proof door. put bolts on that motherfu*ker. bolt your windows. get a loud a.ss car alarm. iono, but dont expect police to do sh*t for you when you could of handled it yourself, just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

"Help" is subjective. I don't expect Police to "help" me. I expect them to help protect the community I'm living in. With that being said, I've had some fuked up run ins with the cops but that wasn't because I did anything bad, it's just that I ran into the cops that were being diks...

Not all cops are good..That's 1000% true... But I can't expect the police to try and help a community when a community isn't trying to help itself.
I hear ya...still in my experiences and many other i know cops have done nothing for us but effect us in a negative manner

so basically they dont give a sh*t about me so why should i
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Sniggit said:
aint attacking you dude, but whats happened to self protection and awareness? if you cant stop someone, yourself, from breaking into your car/home then maybe you deserve to be a target.

save up and buy a better security system, cctv so you can catch the motherfu*kers, get a fire proof door. put bolts on that motherfu*ker. bolt your windows. get a loud a.ss car alarm. iono, but dont expect police to do sh*t for you when you could of handled it yourself, just sayin
Didnt have the cash to do it at the time and had just bought the car, didnt even have time to save up ....Had mouths to feed first.

and as far as the house thing the motherfu*kers came in through a window that had an air condition in it...doors were bolted but hey sh*t happens and most motherfu*kers aint got cameras all over there house. wouldnt have mattered anyways wasnt home at the time.
 02-03-2012, 02:28 PM         #97
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Didnt have the cash to do it at the time and had just bought the car, didnt even have time to save up ....Had mouths to feed first.

and as far as the house thing the motherfu*kers came in through a window that had an air condition in it...doors were bolted but hey sh*t happens and most motherfu*kers aint got cameras all over there house. wouldnt have mattered anyways wasnt home at the time.
Fair enough then mate, priorities come first. I would say though at if you aint doing anything illegal and you have a iphone, get cctv around spots in your crib, you can watch them wherever you are and it constantly records. Aint done it myself but seems like a good failsafe. Goes to everyone, and it aint too expensive to set up
 6 years ago '06        #98
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,135 | Props total: 4736 4736
 ChickzNKickz said:

real sh*t
we(hood)is soooo caught on this STOP SNITCHING sh*t, that a lot of motherfu*kers walk away from mad dirt. When I was young, criminals committed crimes on.....OTHER CRIMINALS. If a criminal did a crime on a citizen(working person or some1 not in the game)other criminals handled it by making that criminal turn himself in.

when i first moved to the hood Im in now, there were plenty of drug dealers,. In addition to that, there was a mofo breaking into cars.

now that is a senseless crime when u have mofo cars being broke into, then multiple calls to cops which lead to cops circling area with more patrol which cause it to be harder for hustlers to sell their product.

in return, the dealers caught the dude & handled it.

some n*ggas are goons. some are criminals. there is a difference.

Both do illegal sh*ts
Goons tend to NEVER think crime through.
A criminal would

some sh*t a GOON will do: drive a car with a suspended license full of drugs carrying a gun that was just used for a homicide.

Criminal : driver car w/valid paper work(whether real or done well)with the drugs minus the gun. or a deeper criminal wouldnt drive with the drugs....just follow it a car or so behind.

as u get older, u dont relate to the hood anymore. At least that's me. I wont raise my child as an individual from the hood but more so an individual from the world.
 6 years ago '04        #99
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 UcantCme said:
stfu...you and the other 2 posters under you are the ones that no one would give a sh*t about if this had happened to you.. no cop that protected a black man...trust me bruh if not for cops, some kkk white dude would have off'd you by now...and you dont know a single black cop thats ever protected a black person...hows that 5th grade education treating ya?
I can protect myself f*ggot. See that's the problem with you white people, b. Since you own the newspapers you get to write kkk lynched black man for looking at white girl in your newspapers. You don't write about getting your a.sses beat the fu*k down. Or write articles about nat turner whipping his masters a.ss and running the plantation. Listen wisely son. When sh*t gets real in america and they call martial law You'd wish you'd get out of this mentally of being SAVED. You a grown a.ss man where's your inner warrior at? I don't give a fu*k about YOU so why would I expect u to care about me? I can take care of my muthafu*king self. The police are out there to protect your inferior lil' a.ss from real warriors like ME... you know because they are still being bred coward. YOU need protection, so go ahead and champion behind the pigs who just passed a law where they can toss you in jail with no trial no nothing for AS LONG AS THEY WANT TO WHENEVER THEY WANT TO..... stupid mawfucca.
 6 years ago '04        #100
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 ChickzNKickz said:

Your self hatred is disgusting. Only an idiot would champion behind a community who despises him. Take that fu*king stalley avatar off and post your eminem avatar son. The mere fact that you comment in here under a stupid a.ss article about some clown a.ss ni99a shooting a pig only to talk down about black people is all the proof I need to know that you're a bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy