Feb 2 - Thug cuffed for shooting cop blows kisses to crowd, shouts love for gang

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,819 | Props total: 17212 17212
fu*k cops...motherfu*kers dont do sh*t to help

protect and serve my a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #62
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
every cop should go on strike for a week and then see what all you pussies that are screaming "fu*k the po po" would be saying. You act like they are as bad as the gangs. you ever called and seen a gang member come when a pos breaks into your grandmas house, robs and r*pes her? as much as yall say and act like you hate em, you need them.
 6 years ago '05        #63
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Sniggit said:
its a different kettle of fish when you are 21 and seem to have nothing you can say "yeah, im proud" about. hell get life. he has destroyed his own defence, that aint g, thats straight up stu-pid-it-y

edit; motherfu*kers better not steal that line! :D
None of us know the circumstances. I'm just pointing out a lot of dudes on this site will praise Ross for rapping about a life he never lived, but patronize a guy who lived that life and was caught. I have no feelings either way towards this sh*t, it's the bigger picture of the lack of consistency in opinions that I have a problem with.

A good scenario of this is T.I. if he raps about it and doesn't do it he's a pus*y, if he does it and gets caught he's an idiot. Lose/Lose situation.
 02-03-2012, 11:29 AM         #64
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the cops....bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz k!lled a unarmed 18 year old in my hood yesterday...killed him in his crib....fu*k them all.....we cheer in the hood when a cop shot or k!lled

Last edited by proof1984; 02-03-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
You guys are idiots.

I've dealt with more than my fair share of crooked cops who harass you way more than they should. But at the same time, there are good cops out there who are trying to do the right thing and protect the people.

All these ignorant a.ss people out there that know nothing but causing trouble and violence and you wonder why the police stay on edge? Imagine walking up to someones car or house and every time you gotta wonder if they are going to try and end your life. Cops have to move with that type of caution and suspicion all the time otherwise they would find themselves in a sh*tload of trouble from not being on their toes.

Not that excuses all the cops who abuse their power but you gotta see it from that perspective. All you guys can bash the cops and I have done my fair share when I have been in situations where I was treated unjustly. But just know that all you guys saying fu*k the cops would be scared sh*tless without them because there are people like this guy out in the world, who have no regard for human life or respect for anyones property.

So it's easy to talk sh*t behind a keyboard because you know someone out there who is a COP is one call away from protecting you from all these ignorant, violence causing pieces of sh*t in the world.

Last edited by efromthev; 02-03-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #66
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 10681 10681
 UcantCme said:
every cop should go on strike for a week and then see what all you pussies that are screaming "fu*k the po po" would be saying. You act like they are as bad as the gangs. you ever called and seen a gang member come when a pos breaks into your grandmas house, robs and r*pes her? as much as yall say and act like you hate em, you need them.
They understand that.. They're just talkin ignorant because they are disguised over an IP address...

Guaranteed if their cars gets stolen.. They are filing a POLICE report...

If a loved one gets murdered in cold blood, they're calling the POLICE...

n*ggaz just front on Boxden..
 6 years ago '06        #67
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
s it me or was every other person in the story last name is ortiz ?
exactly what i was thinking. there sure are a LOT of Ortizes up in that mofo
 6 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
They understand that.. They're just talkin ignorant because they are disguised over an IP address...

Guaranteed if their cars gets stolen.. They are filing a POLICE report...

If a loved one gets murdered in cold blood, they're calling the POLICE...

n*ggaz just front on Boxden..
Had my car stolen before...Cops did sh*t but wrtite that sh*t on a fu*kin piece of paper

Families members are getting murdered everyday here in Philly son and cops aint doing sh*t so whats your point?

we had like 32 murders in 25 days here
 6 years ago '08        #69
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Supa Mario 910 said:
fu*k that cop and the New York Post.
You're so cool man.
 02-03-2012, 12:19 PM         #70
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This dude should be given the electric chair without any trial.
 6 years ago '05        #71
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
I don't think the cop who got shot is a "hero" but he's still someone who might have kids and a family do anyone rejoicing that he got shot let's see how u feel if and when it's one of ur own if u already haven't gone thru it. Both sides of this sh*t are fu*ked. The shooter was a gang member who probably wouldn't hesitate to lay anyone posting cheering on his actions out over sonething as simple as a parking space or a pair of kicks so lets not be fu*king stupid about it. Not every cop is bad and I personally know none. But have dealt with as*holes and cool ones whom did cut me a break. sh*t like this is why both sides shoot first ask questions last. Chances are cops do t wanna get shot just as bad as y'all don't. And idk bout all these ethugs but I have a kid a job and a nice car, pay my taxes and don't walk around with guns everywhere I go so I don't like the cops but I equally dislike these gang members and sh*t doing just as much of not more dirt than the cops. @ least the cops ain't gonna murk me over my kicks, steal my car, or shoot up my sons school over colors just gotta take out my wallet real slow and steady like so I don't get That Amadou Diallo treatment.
 6 years ago '06        #72
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
if you a cop reading this succ my dicc from the bacc u drity bacon a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #73
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 ChickzNKickz said:
n*ggaz talk all the fu*k cop sh*t over a cpu...

I'm not too fond of cops.. But a few of my boys are cops and although they don't portray the cops I despise, there are some out there that do foul and crooked sh*T..

IF there were no such things as cops alot of you cpu thugs would be scared sh*Tless.. You tlk sh*T knowing that regardless of what you say, someone is there (cops) to protect you..
you sound like a lil bi*ch right now no cop has ever protected any black man that I know...
 6 years ago '05        #74
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2211 2211
 KidKingGoD said:
you sound like a lil bi*ch right now no cop has ever protected any black man that I know...
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Amen
 6 years ago '10        #76
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 KidKingGoD said:
stfu...you and the other 2 posters under you are the ones that no one would give a sh*t about if this had happened to you.. no cop that protected a black man...trust me bruh if not for cops, some kkk white dude would have off'd you by now...and you dont know a single black cop thats ever protected a black person...hows that 5th grade education treating ya?
 6 years ago '10        #77
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 peeyump said:
need to call him something reserved for latins.............man up and say it.
right...
 6 years ago '05        #78
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 10681 10681
 KidKingGoD said:
 Daddy Black said:
 erickonasis said:
Amen
Okay Tough guys.. Go ahead and categorize all cops as being bad..Similar to how some of them categorize all black men as being bad..

Its a vicious cycle that you dikheads are too ignorant to be aware off...
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 UcantCme said:
stfu...you and the other 2 posters under you are the ones that no one would give a sh*t about if this had happened to you.. no cop that protected a black man...trust me bruh if not for cops, some kkk white dude would have off'd you by now...and you dont know a single black cop thats ever protected a black person...hows that 5th grade education treating ya?
KKK would get sh*tted on here in Philly........bruh
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
Okay Tough guys.. Go ahead and categorize all cops as being bad..Similar to how some of them categorize all black men as being bad..

Its a vicious cycle that you dikheads are too ignorant to be aware off...
Its not about being tough ...its the truth....I can not name one occurance in my life where i have seen a cop help me or a family member.

I've had sh*t stolen before i've had people i know shot and wasnt sh*t done about nor did it even remotely seem like any effort was put into helping.

So in other words they are fu*king useless...and this is copming from an oldhead not some young a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy