Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #101
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
i don't rate alley boy at all...
but it's funny how over the last year on BX he was apparently the "realest" n*gga in music.
now he has something bad to say about jeezy & he's now instantly unreliable/a bi*ch n*gga?

6 years ago '10        #102
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
1 things for sure, somebody's pus*y showing, time will reveal who it is.
 6 years ago '05        #103
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,149 | Props total: 1405 1405
I can tell from reading this....ALOT OF YOU SURBURBIANITES need Shut the fu*k up

Its Well Known Fact Meech has had Cell Phones in Jail.....n*gga got sent from Michigan to ATL fed joint becuz he got caught it....sh*t Meech used to have his # on his damn myspace page

Alley Boy Dissed G4 on his n*gganati Mixtape

Meech aint take care of no fu*kING PUFF....Wtf....

I knew dis was coming tho....DTE n*ggas was saying Jeezy was on some hollywood sh*t when he came to video shoot
 6 years ago '04        #104
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 530 530
 SixOneFour said:
I. Why are you indirectly telling publications that ya mans got a line in the joint...

II. Why are you fishing for info about another man about a situation that ain't got sh*t to do with you...

III. Why are you releasing this info to the media (buzz maybe?)

IV. Where was all this sh*t from n*ggaz a months ago, couple yrs ago...

V. I need Jeezy to "Stay Strapped" all these loose lip n*ggaz who been running off at the mouth off of GP. sh*t, send Freddy at him. Fake a.ss n*ggaz jumping on songs then sneak dissing, then planting seeds.
And cut!
 6 years ago '05        #105
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,119 | Props total: 19791 19791
 CartelFamill said:
I can tell from reading this....ALOT OF YOU SURBURBIANITES need Shut the fu*k up

Its Well Known Fact Meech has had Cell Phones in Jail.....n*gga got sent from Michigan to ATL fed joint becuz he got caught it....sh*t Meech used to have his # on his damn myspace page

Alley Boy Dissed G4 on his n*gganati Mixtape

Meech aint take care of no fu*kING PUFF....Wtf....

I knew dis was coming tho....DTE n*ggas was saying Jeezy was on some hollywood sh*t when he came to video shoot
i aint tryin to sh*t on you but you didnt know bout that

What many may not realize, is that Shakur implicated more people in the shooting than just Biggie and Puff Daddy (now known as P Diddy). In the song "Against All Odds", he confesses and drops names on several other people, including Jimmy Henchman, King Tut (aka Walter Johnson), and Haitian Jack. Jimmy Henchman is a music manager who has ties with Bad Boy Records. Word on the streets is that Henchman secured a deal between Bad Boy Records and BMF (Black Mafia Family), in which BMF would fund Bad Boy and help Diddy start his label, in exchange for protection (muscle) and paid royalties. King Tut and Haitian Jack were both affiliated with BMF. Haitian Jack was the codefendant in Tupac's s3xual abuse case, while King Tut had approached Tupac a few years earlier while on the set for the movie Above the Rim. Tut had allegedly tried to pressure 2pac into signing with Bad Boy. So Tupac had suspected that Haitian Jack had set him up with the r*pe case, and that the woman who accused him of s3xual abuse was really working for BMF or Bad Boy. Several sources on the streets claimed that the 2 men who shot Tupac in Quad Studios were Jack and Tut, on the orders of Jimmy Henchman. Henchman later allegedly stated that the shooting and robbery were "to discipline" Pac. So this is why Tupac had lashed out at Diddy and Biggie, because of their ties to Henchman and BMF. He believed that they either set him up, or knew about the plot and didn't warn him. He was robbed of everything except for a $25,000 watch, which was a gift from Haitian Jack. This further supports the theory that the r*pe case and the shooting were all part of an elaborate plan to get rid of Shakur or at least teach him a lesson for not signing with Bad Boy a few years earlier. Even 50 cent, who was not involved in any of this or even on the music scene at the time, spoke about these incidents. In his song "Many Men", the lyrics read "The feds didn't know much, when Pac got shot. I got a kite from the pen, that told me Tut got knocked". Word on the streets was that after Shakur's murder, the FBI picked up Walter Tut Johnson, and spent many hours questioning him about Tupac's murder.

source

you do know that jeezy got his first mainstream shine in the group boyz n the hood
that was puff group
puff had a resturant in atl
puff fired bodyguard wolf got in a shotout and wuz k!lled by meech and his partners
meech said in interviews he partied with puff hard but never had illegal sh*t around him
you cant read between the lines fam
money hangs with money and a.ssociates with money know matter if it is clean or dirty

Last edited by chi town hustla; 02-03-2012 at 02:35 PM..
 02-03-2012, 12:54 PM         #106
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alley boy finally got in and now he hungry to stay relevant by doing all these fu*k sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago