Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 The Fifth KD said:
forreal. Meech didn't negotiate no fu*kin contracts or front demo/studio money.
like 4real
meech wuz the main reason n*ggas fuced wit jezzy
guess yall wasnt fucin wit the the trap or die jeezy
trap or die and meech made the n*gga
n*ggas like if meech cosign u
u trill
meech took care of puff
dats why puff wuz like wolf wuz on sum bullsh*t we good meech
example jeezy video them wuz meech cars

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

meech real n*gga 4eva

Last edited by chi town hustla; 02-02-2012 at 06:43 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #62
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Too much he say/she say going on. Need to hear it out of Meech's mouth before taking Bleu and Alley's words serious. Meanwhile, Jeezy is celebrating TM103 going gold.
 6 years ago '09        #63
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1825 1825
 DelbertMengel said:
48 laws of power reference
random bullsh*t
corny overused jay z quote

yep we have our stereotypical idiot who takes life lessons from rap here.

if jeezy has fallen out with meech. he doesn't want it with DTE. he's lost his muscle.
Yeah, because Jeezy didn't grow up in his own hood before BMF...smh.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #64
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 SixOneFour said:
Yeah, because Jeezy didn't grow up in his own hood before BMF...smh.

he's from macon georgia. he needed an atlanta co sign. don't let your stannery make you upset and blind to the obvious.
 02-02-2012, 07:03 PM         #65
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sure..lets a.ssociate with people who just got 30 years for some sh*t that I was probably involved in some way or another..Please..Jeezy is smart..Severe ties..fu*k that
 6 years ago '09        #66
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1825 1825
 DelbertMengel said:
he's from macon georgia. he needed an atlanta co sign. don't let your stannery make you upset and blind to the obvious.
Yeah, but you're talking about muscle....not needing a cosign for his music to pop. You know how many n*ggaz would probably do some stupid sh*t for dude off GP on the strength? Then factor in if he put a couple goons on payroll? I ain't saying dude is a super gangsta or nothing but y'all tryna play son like he was straight shrimp before he met anybody from BMF...
 6 years ago '10        #67
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 SixOneFour said:
Yeah, but you're talking about muscle....not needing a cosign for his music to pop. You know how many n*ggaz would probably do some stupid sh*t for dude off GP on the strength? Then factor in if he put a couple goons on payroll? I ain't saying dude is a super gangsta or nothing but y'all tryna play son like he was straight shrimp before he met anybody from BMF...
fair enough. i wasn't trying to suggest he was pus*y without BMF, i don't know the ins and outs of his life. just that without BMF he loses a lot of cache in the city. although with all of BMF locked up and where ATL is at now that's not such a major issue as it would have been in the mid 00's.
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 bornleader said:
sure..lets a.ssociate with people who just got 30 years for some sh*t that I was probably involved in some way or another..Please..Jeezy is smart..Severe ties..fu*k that
naw my n*gga jeezy gets a pass n the streets cuz of meech period
if meech say that n*gga is bogus he has no career
he got to do arenas wit taylor swift
cant come to his fan base no more
i dont fuc wit rick ross but he know wut meech is to the streets
jeezy can never cut that tie
it is wut it is
alley boy done started some real sh*t with that interview
meech gotta say somethin
i sent a tweet and hit up his facebook like my n*gga alley boy is on some sh*t you want to be on mtv good n*gga you will go out like hammer

Last edited by chi town hustla; 02-02-2012 at 07:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #69
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 3289 3289
 drumgangP said:
Dont pay him any mind, we already proved he didnt know wtf he was talking about. He once claimed the chick who set Gucci up in that botched robbery was his cousin
Why you on my d!ck yo? Lmao You been down here for 5 years tryna sell them raggedy a.ss beats and think you know what's going on in the streets. Stick to the studio with ya 10 man beat team cuz you ain't out here like that homie. Look me up dude
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
fair enough. i wasn't trying to suggest he was pus*y without BMF, i don't know the ins and outs of his life. just that without BMF he loses a lot of cache in the city. although with all of BMF locked up and where ATL is at now that's not such a major issue as it would have been in the mid 00's.

my n*gga im from the chi n n*ggas respect meech
thats the man
 6 years ago '05        #71
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I would like to hit Alley bi*ch in the head with a bat
 6 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
I'm Put It Like This...n*ggas Say If It Wasn't For Meech It Wouldn't Be No Jeezy. Be Real Too, If It Wasn't For Jeezy,It Wouldn't Be No BMF In The Music Business. Jeezy and Meech Went Hand and Hand...Bleu Failed To Put BMF On The Map When It Comes To Entertainment,The Music Game.

What Everyone Agrees From The Look of The Thread Is They Want To See Big Meech Speak On This Rather Than Hearing It From Weedcarriers. So We'll See What Happens Cause More Shots Will Be Fired Till Meech Speaks.
 6 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Alley is officially being extorted from Meech from behind bars..........
 6 years ago '08        #74
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12251 12251
 blackjewelz said:
The real question is how does Meech have a direct line in the feds? lol telling n*ggas to call him haha

I don't even believe these n*ggas tho wasn't that Meech on Jeezy's BMF talkin bout "my kids told me uncle Jeezy ain't missed no birthdays or nothing" & speaking all that sh*t about how solid they still were.That was Meech in his own words lol
Ha nobody caught that...I was like how he gotta direct # to call a n*gga locked up If anything Alley snitching on Meech right now This n*gga Alley starving for attention so bad right now...its like he Kim K or sumn.

Graftedgenes said:
That was from 2009, it's 2012 now and Meech needs financial help with his appeal.

Jeezy has the means to put 100k or better as a retainer on an attorney and he hasn't.
Man I'm sure Meech got money put away or got some of his otha dogs that's paying his lawyer fees right now. Them n*ggas had too much money for him to not have his lawyer paid up, they gotta be beefin on some otha sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #75
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12251 12251
 drumgangP said:
Nah...Alleyboy and Trouble arent the biggest names out....but giving them kids the satisfaction of a diss would make them hot....What has the G4 Boyz done since Alley/Trouble ignored them?

Cause since then Alley and Trouble both have made high profile appearances and he has one of the most talked about mixtapes in awhile as of right now...Trouble left G4 alone and was a guest on TI's newest mixtape....what'd G4 do since then?

The further up you move, you have to learn how to stop trading crumbs with the birds.
Then it makes perfect since for Jeezy to not waste time on Alley and Blu Davinchi
 6 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Ha nobody caught that...I was like how he gotta direct # to call a n*gga locked up If anything Alley snitching on Meech right now This n*gga Alley starving for attention so bad right now...its like he Kim K or sumn.

Man I'm sure Meech got money put away or got some of his otha dogs that's paying his lawyer fees right now. Them n*ggas had too much money for him to not have his lawyer paid up, they gotta be beefin on some otha sh*t
yea i caught dat 2 like n*gga u tellin dat dis n*gga got a cell phone
 6 years ago '08        #77
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 DelbertMengel said:
48 laws of power reference
random bullsh*t
corny overused jay z quote

yep we have our stereotypical idiot who takes life lessons from rap here.

if jeezy has fallen out with meech. he doesn't want it with DTE. he's lost his muscle.
STFU nikka! It's the truth! Do the numbers hoe!
 6 years ago '05        #78
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
THIS IS TOO MUCH...hiphop is a dramafilled bi*ch..HE SAY...SHE SAY.... wheres the telephones interviews..did meech intend to do all this from prison..is it true that jeezy not supporting the money for the appeal..

and out of all people..why did meech get in contact wit alley boy...????
shyt crazy
 6 years ago '05        #79
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Jay-z going to have Meech k!lled in jail for fu*king with illuminati.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,327 | Props total: 5755 5755
for a "real street n*gga" he sure talk 2 fu*kin much. If anything he shoulda told jeezy how he felt personally, Meech also...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy