Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
jeezy would still be lil j doing shows in macon georgia without big meech.
 6 years ago '05        #42
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
 DelbertMengel said:
jeezy would still be lil j doing shows in macon georgia without big meech.
ya know
 6 years ago '06        #43
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
pimp c been said this
 6 years ago '11        #44
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
it's official...this n*gga has bi*ch tendicies
 6 years ago '05        #45
space
space
this sh*t worse than dat gucci sh*t
alley boy done took it there
 6 years ago '05        #46
space
space
im bias tho
thats my favorite rapper after pac
so wut alley boy did make sense
but jeezy goto handle dat sh*t
da streets is watchin
wtf dat is a name of his mixtape

Last edited by chi town hustla; 02-02-2012 at 05:07 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #47
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
If some of you nikkas ever read or listened to the 48 laws of power you know it would not be wise for Jeezy to respond to any of these nikkas! What will it do for his career?? He will gain nothing! Ross has 1 I repeat 1 gold album and yall think he a boss
Lets just keep it 100. Most nikkas have no loyalty to anyone or anything!
I DONT SEE PEOPLE GOING AT JAY Z ABOUT TRU-LIFE!!
Gucci is washed up
Alley Boy is alley trash
Ross time has come and went
Jeezy done sold more albums than all these nikkas put together!! Do the math! Women lie, men lie but numbers dont!!

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 02-02-2012 at 05:06 PM..
 02-02-2012, 05:11 PM         #48
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unknown Dude said:
it's official...this n*gga has bi*ch tendicies
Naw bruh, its obvious whats going down and its kinda sad but if DTE want to be muscle for hire and extort everybody and have rappers paying Hood tax then they need to stay off the blogs.

Going to the blogs does puts pressure on Jeezy who's been taking alot of hits towards his credibility which is his main selling point so hes kinda in a twist.

Jeezy just need to cough up that bread and pay them people before they ruin him.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
sh*t will get got behind this, watch
 6 years ago '05        #50
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
alley boy wouldn't live long if he was on that type of sh*t out here!
 6 years ago '05        #51
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Will somebody post that jeezy and trick daddy song. I think that it is fitting.
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 damion_mob_30 said:
If some of you nikkas ever read or listened to the 48 laws of power you know it would not be wise for Jeezy to respond to any of these nikkas! What will it do for his career?? He will gain nothing! Ross has 1 I repeat 1 gold album and yall think he a boss
Lets just keep it 100. Most nikkas have no loyalty to anyone or anything!
I DONT SEE PEOPLE GOING AT JAY Z ABOUT TRU-LIFE!!
Gucci is washed up
Alley Boy is alley trash
Ross time has come and went
Jeezy done sold more albums than all these nikkas put together!! Do the math! Women lie, men lie but numbers dont!!
48 laws of power reference
random bullsh*t
corny overused jay z quote

yep we have our stereotypical idiot who takes life lessons from rap here.

if jeezy has fallen out with meech. he doesn't want it with DTE. he's lost his muscle.
 6 years ago '08        #53
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 1268 1268
 SixOneFour said:
Says who lol?

Y'all are k!lling me with this whole "jeezy ole meech his life and next 25 wives" sh*t :lachen001:
forreal. Meech didn't negotiate no fu*kin contracts or front demo/studio money.
 6 years ago '07        #54
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 DelbertMengel said:
48 laws of power reference
random bullsh*t
corny overused jay z quote

yep we have our stereotypical idiot who takes life lessons from rap here.

if jeezy has fallen out with meech. he doesn't want it with DTE. he's lost his muscle.
You really think BMF is Jeezy's muscle? He woulda been gettin ran up on if that was the case. n*ggas on here believe any and everything they read. If DTE was running sh*t in the streets like that they wouldn't be on the net poppin off about it. All this sh*t is smoke and mirrors
 6 years ago '11        #55
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
How old are these n*ggas?
 6 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
[B]You really think BMF is Jeezy's muscle? He woulda been gettin ran up on if that was the case..[B]
why would he have been ran up on. doesn't strike me as being that serious. and if you don't agree that the BMF affiliation would put people off fu*king with him, i don't really know what to say.
 6 years ago '04        #57
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
im sitting back thinking why didnt he respond to the g4 boys? they called his mama a prostitute and he aint say nothing at all, but jeezy and t.i minding they own and he dissin them. everybody saying alley boy that dude im still waiting for him to respond to the G4 boys cause they crossed the line. i guess they might be more street than alley boy. (I dont know)
 02-02-2012, 06:03 PM         #58
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
You really think BMF is Jeezy's muscle? He woulda been gettin ran up on if that was the case. n*ggas on here believe any and everything they read. If DTE was running sh*t in the streets like that they wouldn't be on the net poppin off about it. All this sh*t is smoke and mirrors
 DelbertMengel said:
why would he have been ran up on. doesn't strike me as being that serious. and if you don't agree that the BMF affiliation would put people off fu*king with him, i don't really know what to say.
Dont pay him any mind, we already proved he didnt know wtf he was talking about. He once claimed the chick who set Gucci up in that botched robbery was his cousin
 02-02-2012, 06:05 PM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
im sitting back thinking why didnt he respond to the g4 boys? they called his mama a prostitute and he aint say nothing at all, but jeezy and t.i minding they own and he dissin them. everybody saying alley boy that dude im still waiting for him to respond to the G4 boys cause they crossed the line. i guess they might be more street than alley boy. (I dont know)
Nah...Alleyboy and Trouble arent the biggest names out....but giving them kids the satisfaction of a diss would make them hot....What has the G4 Boyz done since Alley/Trouble ignored them?

Cause since then Alley and Trouble both have made high profile appearances and he has one of the most talked about mixtapes in awhile as of right now...Trouble left G4 alone and was a guest on TI's newest mixtape....what'd G4 do since then?

The further up you move, you have to learn how to stop trading crumbs with the birds.
 6 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Nah...Alleyboy and Trouble arent the biggest names out....but giving them kids the satisfaction of a diss would make them hot....What has the G4 Boyz done since Alley/Trouble ignored them?

Cause since then Alley and Trouble both have made high profile appearances and he has one of the most talked about mixtapes in awhile as of right now...Trouble left G4 alone and was a guest on TI's newest mixtape....what'd G4 do since then?

The further up you move, you have to learn how to stop trading crumbs with the birds.
exactly, it's a food chain and the g4 boys are the detritus at the bottom. i don't get why some people on here are so obsessed with answering those bums. they are non factors. i don't exactly agree with the way alley boy is going about things. but at least he's putting out quality music while he's doing it. if you check my DTE thread Pesci basically explains why they are doing what they're doing when he talks about the hate in my blood track.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy