Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
14777 pageviews
114 comments

SM 38162 heat pts38162
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67045 67045
Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory

The Atlanta, Georgia rapper declares that Jeezy hasn't been supporting the incarcerated Meech.

Last week, Bleu DaVinci spoke out against Young Jeezy for severing ties from BMF founder Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory, who is serving a 30-year bid for drug trafficking charges. Now, after saying that he wasn’t outright dissing the Snowman on “I Want In,” Alley Boy confirms that Jeezy hasn’t supported the incarcerated Meech.

"I've done spoken to Meech personally on the phone and I asked him,” he told Hip-Hop Wired. “Bleu Davinci walked up on me at Club Crucial. Bleu walked up on me like, 'The big homey [Meech] said call him' and gave me a number to call him. He said, 'Call him tomorrow,' so I called the number and Meech gave me a lot of advice on what I need to be doing and said 'leave that street sh*t alone, do your music.”

While on the call, Meech told Alley Boy that Jeezy was only keeping it “50/50” with him and that he’s on some “fake a.ss sh*t.”

“This is the first time ever talking to him a day in my life, I asked him, 'Bro I ain't trying to start anything but is dude [Young Jeezy] keeping it 100 with you?,' and Meech said 'No, it's more like 50/50.' Then he turned around and said, 'I wouldn't even say it's all that.' And to me that's some fake a.ss sh** because at the end of the day these are the folk that made you in Atlanta so out of all people you should be breaking your neck for this man. So that's a flaw in character."

[pic - click to view]

Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

114 comments for "Alley Boy Claims That Young Jeezy Isn't Supporting Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory"

6 years ago '09        #2
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
how is bmf or big meech any of alley boy's business???? this the same bum who let those african kids clown him and his sqaud, called dude a pus*y, his mom a bi*ch and dude did nothing

and if he did talk to big meech why would he be gossiping like a girl, thats female sh*t....if meech told you know that keep it to yourself and move accordingly....fukk you on blogs for
 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM         #3
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga gonna die in jail....30 years
 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM         #4
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's pretty obvious that Meechie needs Jeezy to help with his lawyer fees and that's not too much to ask from a person who your organization co-signed to help with the street-cred and "real-ni99er" gimmick that Jeezy has profited from.
 02-02-2012, 11:07 AM         #5
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dnt kno why u would be askin a n*gga about another n*gga that is some female sh*t man. i fux wit alley boy but it seem like he jus tryna get a headline wit this sh*t he sound salty
 6 years ago '11        #6
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Damn these guys claim g but can't keep there mouth shut!..so u get em on a song and then diss him what part of the game is that?..jeezy just hit gold he ain't worried bout alley cat or boo dafinci!..
 6 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 majormedicalboI said:
i dnt kno why u would be askin a n*gga about another n*gga that is some female sh*t man. i fux wit alley boy but it seem like he jus tryna get a headline wit this sh*t he sound salty
if you're gonna be working or a.ssociating with people would you not want to know whether they can be trusted/relied upon?

i find it weird that jeezy hit boosie up with money and not meech. i'm guessing he doesn't want a paper trail connecting him to meech.
 6 years ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Why he just came out and asked Meechie that like a talk show host or a concerned relative tho? Nonetheless I'm gonna wait till Meechie makes a statement rather than run with a rapper with an angle. But if Meechie does confirms this.... Watch Ross step up!

I have a hard time believing Jeezy would help Boosie and not Meechie. :disdain2:
 6 years ago '11        #9
eastsidecain 
space
space
$621 | Props total: 123 123
crab in a barrel a.ss alley boy smh two times
 6 years ago '07        #10
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
The real question is how does Meech have a direct line in the feds? lol telling n*ggas to call him haha

I don't even believe these n*ggas tho wasn't that Meech on Jeezy's BMF talkin bout "my kids told me uncle Jeezy ain't missed no birthdays or nothing" & speaking all that sh*t about how solid they still were.That was Meech in his own words lol
 02-02-2012, 12:11 PM         #11
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
The real question is how does Meech have a direct line in the feds? lol telling n*ggas to call him haha

I don't even believe these n*ggas tho wasn't that Meech on Jeezy's BMF talkin bout "my kids told me uncle Jeezy ain't missed no birthdays or nothing" & speaking all that sh*t about how solid they still were.That was Meech in his own words lol
That was from 2009, it's 2012 now and Meech needs financial help with his appeal.

Jeezy has the means to put 100k or better as a retainer on an attorney and he hasn't.
 6 years ago '09        #12
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
Jeezy BEEN a n*ggardly homo..
 6 years ago '06        #13
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,217 | Props total: 5028 5028
Jeezy gonna let this slide too?

Ross, Bleu, Alley Boy
 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM         #14
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
if you're gonna be working or a.ssociating with people would you not want to know whether they can be trusted/relied upon?

i find it weird that jeezy hit boosie up with money and not meech. i'm guessing he doesn't want a paper trail connecting him to meech.
alley boy already did a song wit him tho. if u want to check a n*gga resume bcuz u not finna fu*k wit him if he faulty then ok. but doin songs wit n*ggaz then turn around an talkin down thats sucka sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #15
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
its time for jeezy's side of the story.....
 6 years ago '05        #16
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Gucci already took care of jeezy.

Alley bi*ch, just trying to blow up by kicking a dead rapper while he's down.

That's like a new rapper starting sh*t with Ja Rule.

Jeezy = Ja Rule
 6 years ago '07        #17
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Graftedgenes said:
That was from 2009, it's 2012 now and Meech needs financial help with his appeal.

Jeezy has the means to put 100k or better as a retainer on an attorney and he hasn't.
How the fu*k you know?You just going off what Alley Boy said or what?Where's some facts that say this.Til I hear sumn from Meech that isn't thru Alley Boy or hating a.ss Bleu Davinci,I'm going off of Meech own words.Idc if it was 2009 or 1952.He said the sh*t himself that Jeezy stayed down and supportive.Prolly well over 100k worth of support.So what reason do I have to believe that he has stopped now other than the words of two hating a.ss rappers?One who didn't like Jeezy from jump,the other just worked with Jeezy less than a year ago.That sh*t seem funny.

Jeezy just helped Boosie why he can't help Meech?I got a hard time believing this sh*t.
 02-02-2012, 01:08 PM         #18
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
How the fu*k you know?You just going off what Alley Boy said or what?Where's some facts that say this.Til I hear sumn from Meech that isn't thru Alley Boy or hating a.ss Bleu Davinci,I'm going off of Meech own words.Idc if it was 2009 or 1952.He said the sh*t himself that Jeezy stayed down and supportive.Prolly well over 100k worth of support.So what reason do I have to believe that he has stopped now other than the words of two hating a.ss rappers?One who didn't like Jeezy from jump,the other just worked with Jeezy less than a year ago.That sh*t seem funny.

Jeezy just helped Boosie why he can't help Meech?I got a hard time believing this sh*t.
I'm going off what Bleu has stated on numerous occasions and I seriously doubt he would lie on Meech considering he just did 5 years in a Federal Penn for Meech.

If you want to believe a BMF affiliate over an actual BMF member then that's your prerogative but based on history Jeezy is a known hater and if BMF isn't going to extort him then Duct Tape is going to extort him....time to pay the piper.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25052 25052
I Rather Hear It From Meech's Mouth Than Hearing Weedcarriers Speak On Boss sh*t.

Alley Goes From "can I get a song,jeezy?" To Dissing The n*gga To "its not a diss, I'm just saying" To This sh*t. Too Much Flip Floppin In The Game Right Now For A Dollar Bill.
 6 years ago '09        #20
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1814 1814
I. Why are you indirectly telling publications that ya mans got a line in the joint...

II. Why are you fishing for info about another man about a situation that ain't got sh*t to do with you...

III. Why are you releasing this info to the media (buzz maybe?)

IV. Where was all this sh*t from n*ggaz a months ago, couple yrs ago...

V. I need Jeezy to "Stay Strapped" all these loose lip n*ggaz who been running off at the mouth off of GP. sh*t, send Freddy at him. Fake a.ss n*ggaz jumping on songs then sneak dissing, then planting seeds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago