Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2012, 01:11 AM         #121
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont feel like i should entertain any of those people with my vote. let the people write in an unregistered candidate and lets see what happens.
 02-03-2012, 04:40 AM         #122
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
Newsone needs to shut the fu*k up. They've been trying to smear Ron Paul for the past 2 months. I'm not even a Ron Paul supporter, but it's getting ridiculous. Every candidate has undesirables that support them.
pfft plrasr, you thing oBAMA and rev wright where in cajoules.
 6 years ago '11        #123
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
be ya self --mehn......rock dat white hood, and keep it gangster ron ron.
Dis n99a is FALSO...fakephonybaloneyazz politician like the rest of em. --- except Brobama da don. Obee-zy babaay
 02-03-2012, 05:17 AM         #124
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all you redneck, racist a.ss, crackers!! If you so sign or think like these crackers, fu*k you too!!
 6 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Sandy said:
On January 27th 2010 I was convicted on felony a.ssault charges against a minor.

Didn't serve anytime because my lawyer (my uncle) got the conviction appealed through claims of self defense. While the conviction stood, my sentence was rehashed from probation to anger management classes but I still have the felony conviction on my record.

The bottom line is ron paul has questionable character, that alone doesn't make it a given thata he won't do any of the things you listed. But continue to be ignorant, I don't care.

wish the lil homie would have had the burner on him
 02-03-2012, 07:58 AM         #126
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not racist you fu*king dumbass f*ggots yall letting the jews [who controll the media] get in your head.. read the fu*king facts yo.. goddammn people stupid as fu*k
 02-03-2012, 08:00 AM         #127
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo obama is gonna fu*kin ruin this country look at all the laws hes passing and we dont even get to choose if we want it or not..
 6 years ago '09        #128
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
any n*gga who votes for ron paul need to look up jim crow to see how a ron paul world would work for you.

Last edited by Nx41fe; 02-03-2012 at 08:43 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #129
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I'm not an Obama supporter but I do find the white supremacist interest in Ron Paul strange.

So much anti-Muslim sentiment in here with the anti-Obama's. I wish Obama was really Muslim, I don't believe in organized religion but I have more respect for them staying true to their religion than I do for these fake a.ss piece of sh*t christians.
 6 years ago '11        #130
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

:rofl2:
 6 years ago '04        #131
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
Boyyyy...looks like I got in late on a good one!
 02-03-2012, 10:12 AM         #132
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
the great "Anonymous" that everybody loves on here exposed the fraud a.ss politician that everybody loves on here

its going to be hard for the conspiracy theorist on this subject right here
well the truth is out i like ron paul myself he supports my kind of politics, but its unfortunate for me since i like him but hes a big fu*kin racist so ya fu*k ron paul. the guy being racist trumps any upside from this guy
 02-03-2012, 10:17 AM         #133
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Series said:
The organizations that give his money would benefit from Paul's fast and loose ideas of freedom and civil rights. You dumb fu*k, what book you reading now? Paul's got you guys fooled. He gets in office then what? Nothing. He's just going to be another republican. Paul's gonna do away with legislation that protects minorities because he says it should be about the individual or whatever then racist groups will pop up in certain states like - we dont have to hire blacks, we dont have to hire gays, we dont have to do sh*t. fu*k off you fake freedom thug
buddy if u own a store and turn me away because of my colour then more power to ya i believe thats your right........but be warned when u turn me away i wont take it so kindly n will retaliate by fu*kin up your store every chance i get for the rest of my life
 02-03-2012, 10:20 AM         #134
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinylDigga213 said:
I'm not an Obama supporter but I do find the white supremacist interest in Ron Paul strange.

So much anti-Muslim sentiment in here with the anti-Obama's. I wish Obama was really Muslim, I don't believe in organized religion but I have more respect for them staying true to their religion than I do for these fake a.ss piece of sh*t christians.
the white supremacists are there and gonna pick somebody to vote for, sombody already said it but obama isnt considered a gangsta because eveery gangsta in the country voted for him
 02-03-2012, 11:10 AM         #135
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Ron Paul on more than a free issues, on other issues, not so much. do i obama and michelle dont sit alone and say, "these muthafu*kin honkies get on my fu*king nerves"...HELL YES. Do I think they have white people? nope.

sh*t, I don't know what to do with this information, ROn Paul isn't going to get the republican nomination anyway and I'd be voting for Obama regardless, but I've always liked some of Paul's positions.

This defense budget needs to shrink even more, but I thank the administration for trying to cut it at all. To a degree, I do think that businesses should be able to hire whomever they want. If a business says "fu*k black folks" then as black folks, we should say fu*k YOUR BUSINESS. If I owned a certain type of business, I don't want to be REQUIRED to hired gay males, or fat women, or anything. Of course, I really don't care as long as they help me grow my business, but I shouldn't be required to do it.

at the same time, native americans and jewish people seem to get favor in this country, and the race that was damn near responsible for whites getting all this money off free labor don't get any of that.
 02-03-2012, 11:31 AM         #136
Desmond A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
allegedly a campaign worker for ron paul who knew a guy that allegedly knew ron paul said that some other guy alleges that ron paul allegedly supported some guy who allegedly did something racist.

the fu*k?

you call this EXPOSING?

so if i have a friend who happens to be racist that automatically makes me a racist? or if i hired a guy who has racist ties that makes me a racist?

so we should be forced to hire someone based on their skin colour or s3xuality? and if we refuse to hire them because they are underqualified or just an as*hole thats racist right? or if they do some jack-off sh*t we should be scared to fire them because they can find a way to take advantage of discrimination laws?
the current legislation doesnt "protect" minorities, it empowers certain groups over others.
why do you want to work in a company with a racist owner anyway?

so? whats your point?

Thats how institutionalized racism works. Denial to access. The dominant group maintains its power this way.
 6 years ago '04        #137
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
The bottom line is ron paul has questionable character
Coming from a troll who beat up a minor and says he doesn't give a sh*t about the poor because mommy and daddy are rich? Your opinions hold no weight.

at the same time, native americans and jewish people seem to get favor in this country

Did you really just say what I think you said? That Native Americans get favor in this country? Native Americans are like the lowest of the low in American Society. We k!lled, r*ped, and took their land and put them in the sh*ttiest spots in all of America.
 6 years ago '10        #138
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Hasn't Anonymous been connected to some racist sh*t in the past?
 6 years ago '04        #139
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
If pictures are the only evidence needed then we could also say RP has close ties to the African American community.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago