Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1143 1143
why would you vote for a person who would even a.ssociate themselves with them type of hate groups, kkk which is the american version of neo nazi and the kkk is considered a domestic terrorist group which calms fame to the bombing in oklahoma in 1994 which targeted pregnant women and child not even blacks..
 6 years ago '07        #102
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 563 563
the ignorance in this thread.

This is why you won't ever see change happen.

In order for change to happen, you have to have collective bargaining. You can't even decide on who to trust to lead your country, but expect change? Pfft.
 6 years ago '08        #103
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17135 17135
 bi0 said:
Them racist ways still inbeded in yo white brains of those who grew up in that era to present day

face the fu*kin facts discrimination oppression racism prejudices still exist..

KKK got members in the republican party aka RON PAUL and many others
I ain't white, see your some stupid ignorant person who a.ssumes things,
let me break it down to your stupid a.ss, DEM VS REP at some point became a WRESTLING SHOW, it is all a show but when show ends they are all co-workers of the same company and you're falling for it.

In your stupid MEDIA DRIVEN MIND you think Good= Dems, Bad= Reps
then you fail to realize they are both feathers of the same bird that you are not part of and will never be part of, if your family is not part of their bloodline you're a useless eater and they want you DEAD.

So quit your mentality pro black bullsh*t, you sound like you fear white people you gutless coward, they got you ready to be scared of the white man like some stupid fu*k, omg KKK omg KKK when they are just humans like you, wake up fu*k head ELITES DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ONLY THEIR OWN.

Oh before you a.ssume, I ain't Voting for Ron Paul or Obama, your votes don't count
the presidents are SELECTED NOT ELECTED, this ain't American Idol remember that.

Last edited by The N; 02-02-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
I ain't white, see your some stupid ignorant person who a.ssumes things,
let me break it down to your stupid a.ss, DEM VS REP at some point became a WRESTLING SHOW and you're falling for it.

In your stupid MEDIA DRIVEN MIND you think Good= Dems, Bad= Reps
then you fail to realize they are both wigs of the same bird that you are not part of and will never be part of, if your family is not part of their bloodline you're a useless eater and they want you DEAD.

So quit your mentality bullsh*t, you sound like you fear white people you gutless coward, they got you ready to be scared of the white man like some stupid fu*k, omg KKK omg KKK when they are just humans like you, wake up fu*k head ELITES DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ONLY THEIR OWN.

Oh before you a.ssume, I ain't Voting for Ron Paul or Obama, your votes don't count
the presidents are SELECTED NOT ELECTED, this ain't American Idol remember that.

Why you care so much and putting so much effort if you ain't even voting! its called the electoral college you win the state you get the votes yeah i know .. but you still dodging the facts.. And you talking about elites and illuminate you on some conspiracy theorist sh*t am talkin ron paul's ties to the kkk and the fact that repulican't had it out for OBAMA since Day 1...
 6 years ago '05        #105
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
My media driven mind didn't send racist emails/ comments to and about the president from republican governors senates and members of congress

My media driven mind didn't compare Ms Obama to a ape

My media driven mind didn't tell ron paul to take money or a.ssociate himself with the kkk

My media driven mind didn't tell these republican to talk about kick out illegal immigrants in one state then flopping over to get their votes in another
 6 years ago '05        #106
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
+1 anonymous
 6 years ago '04        #107
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
My family is wealthy so miss me with that caring about poor people sh*t.

One of the most ignorant things that I've read on BX.
 6 years ago '05        #108
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
sh*t looks mad fishy man..look at dude in the pic..he aint even being aknowledged by ron paul
 6 years ago '05        #109
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Series said:
The organizations that give his money would benefit from Paul's fast and loose ideas of freedom and civil rights. You dumb fu*k, what book you reading now? Paul's got you guys fooled. He gets in office then what? Nothing. He's just going to be another republican. Paul's gonna do away with legislation that protects minorities because he says it should be about the individual or whatever then racist groups will pop up in certain states like - we dont have to hire blacks, we dont have to hire gays, we dont have to do sh*t. fu*k off you fake freedom thug
In certain cirumstances it should be about the individual especially when it comes to jobs.
Stop talking about where his money comes from. Obamas money is coming from every fu*kin bank he bailed out so go kick rocks n*gga. In the

lifeundthescope said:
ron paul got money from don black creator of
stormfront, and yall black people want to vote for this man? Are yall insane? the fu*k! this man gunna be in office and these white devils gunna start offing us at extreme levels.

LMFAO white devils??? n*gga your president is black and Oprah is worth a billion stop crying with all that white man white devil keeping me down non sense lol what are you 16? go listen to Asap Rocky you fu*kin nerd.

Sandy said:
My family is wealthy so miss me with that caring about poor people sh*t.

But while we on the subject show me ONE policy by ron paul that would benefit you personally.

Show me just one, and not something superficial like, " He gunna make weed legal".

Also what facts? Your being way to vague here, this article was about ron paul's sketchy ties to racist individuals and I took those ties and put them together using facts.

If you learn more about the man his character becomes more evident and ron paul doesn't have the character of a man I'd vote for.

But I've been convicted of a felony before so I can't vote anyway so
So your family is wealthy but you over there catchin charges???
You lose.

Seriously you lose bad because if your lying which im sure you are than your a herb but if your not lying you fail even harder. Take your L kiill yourself

The bottom line is, it doesnt matter who wins the election because the two parties are one in the same. So it really comes down to voting for whatever guy wont suck as bad and takes less freedoms away from us.
 6 years ago '05        #110
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Sandy said:
On January 27th 2010 I was convicted on felony a.ssault charges against a minor.

Didn't serve anytime because my lawyer (my uncle) got the conviction appealed through claims of self defense. While the conviction stood, my sentence was rehashed from probation to anger management classes but I still have the felony conviction on my record.

The bottom line is ron paul has questionable character, that alone doesn't make it a given thata he won't do any of the things you listed. But continue to be ignorant, I don't care.
So you beat up a minor???
Class act all the way. Keep ethering yourself.

If you could vote. would you vote for Jesse Ventura? just wondering.

Questionable character is the current president who couldnt provide a birth certificate and didnt even write his own memoirs (pathetic) and Mitt Romney who i wont even begin to disect because he might literally be a demon...
 6 years ago '05        #111
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
So you beat up a minor???
Class act all the way. Keep ethering yourself.

If you could vote. would you vote for Jesse Ventura? just wondering.

Questionable character is the current president who couldnt provide a birth certificate and didnt even write his own memoirs (pathetic) and Mitt Romney who i wont even begin to disect because he might literally be a demon...
You Dumbass you can't be the president with out being a natural born citizen of the united states... he already released his birth certificate ignorant piece of sh*t..you believe donald fu*kin trump who was suppose to release his tax records but bi*ched out cause he is the 1% who doesn't give a fu*k about the poor and is taxed nothing compared to his net worth and income..

Last edited by bi0; 02-02-2012 at 10:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #112
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 bi0 said:
You Dumbass you can't be the president with out being a natural born citizen of the united states... he already released his birth certificate ignorant piece of sh*t..you believe donald fu*kin trump who was suppose to release his tax records but bi*ched out cause he is the 1% who doesn't give a fu*k about the poor and is taxed nothing compared to his net worth and income..
That was an obvious forge since it took him how long to finally release it???
And his memoirs that he didnt even write? I bet your googling it right now to smarten up on the subject let me help you. Deconstructing Obama.

And who gives a fu*k about Donald Trump if you knew anything you would know he wasnt the first person to call Obama out on the birth certificate, actually he was probably the last.
 6 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
people still arguing over birth certificate sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #114
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
That was an obvious forge since it took him how long to finally release it???
And his memoirs that he didnt even write? I bet your googling it right now to smarten up on the subject let me help you. Deconstructing Obama.

And who gives a fu*k about Donald Trump if you knew anything you would know he wasnt the first person to call Obama out on the birth certificate, actually he was probably the last.
Ignorant Tea Party Members who are OLD RETIRED WHITE PEOPLE just making up excuses to not support a black president but support Sarah Palin who quit her job but still speaks against the president but can't cut it as the governor ....

Trump is the last person who should be calling anybody out on any type of shady business... still hasn't release his tax records so his opinions are irrelevant since he not a man of his word
 6 years ago '05        #115
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 bi0 said:
Ignorant Tea Party Members who are OLD RETIRED WHITE PEOPLE just making up excuses to not support a black president but support Sarah Palin who quit her job but still speaks against the president but can't cut it as the governor ....

Trump is the last person who should be calling anybody out on any type of shady business... still hasn't release his tax records so his opinions are irrelevant since he not a man of his word
You must of missed my posts above!! I am not a member of any party. Both parties are the same. When you realize that than maybe ill entertain your thoughts. You lose.
 6 years ago '10        #116
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
wow, true idiots do exist.
 02-02-2012, 11:38 PM         #117
illmaculate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America is lost
 6 years ago '05        #118
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
lol@stupid as*holes on here feeding into these politicians
they dont give a fu*k about the people its every man and woman for themselves

b b b but obama is black and hes bringng change now hes "ruining america"

ron paul can save us
americans are the most easily mislead people they let tv and the internet do the thinking for them
a man says he has a bridge in brooklyn he wants to sell you and you buy it
 6 years ago '05        #119
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2208 2208
So Ron Paul dealin with White Power!?!? Thats dissapointing. well, fu*k any and everybody that has anything to do with law, government and politics. all of them are pieces of sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #120
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
too add some fire to the thread...

F0CK Racists.. Ron Paul that equals you too you bi*ch made gray hair having f@ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy