Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13086 13086
 killya said:
lol at anonymous. I really dont care anyways. As long as Ron Paul isnt plotting on blowing sh*t up or ending the world im perfectly fine with him. In my opinion I dont think he is a racist...just because hes supported by a couple retards.

I guess that means Obama is a thug because hes supported by all the gangstas in the hood right?

and what the fu*k is a newsone? Iv never heard of that sh*t before lol
I know what you're trying to say, but that's an awful analogy/comparison.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19985 19985
@ you guys conveniently ignoring the newsletters by saying "oh he's not racist just because he takes money from racists". I would say that is a valid argument, if he didn't make well over 3 million dollars selling those newsletters with his name all over them to known racists. Yeah if you take any of these things by themselves might not be too bad, but with all them together you gotta at least take a 2nd thought about it.
 6 years ago '04        #83
govt slaves 10 heat pts10
space
space
$393 | Props total: 8 8
hahahh newsone...what a joke only a idiot would subscribe to that racist site...
 02-02-2012, 06:44 PM         #84
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a reach, i respect them releasing info but still reaching. REGARDLESS IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT , nobody is talking about real sh*t like he is. He would help all races by doing what he would do if he got into office.
 02-02-2012, 06:47 PM         #85
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
When Ron Paul stood behind the confederate flag and tried to downplay the cival war's role in freeing black people, I stopped taking him seriously. Hes an actor in the way he tries to downplay history to support what he believes in, no historian in the world would back any of his claims of racial progress during the post reconstruction era.

Ron Paul in general is an unrealistic delusional thinker who will never be president.

His whole states right routine is over done and irrelevant in the grand scheme of America. If states were allowed to continue regulating their citizens without outside interference none of you black motherfu*kers would have any rights what so ever.

Keep believing that sh*t these white dudes on here feeding you but ron paul was one of the biggest antagonist against black rights and women's rights of 63 and 64.

This n*gga don't give a fu*k about any of you and stop listening to these idiots in this section. They shills looking out for their best interest not yours.

and obama does? or Mitt Romney? its not even about race right now, We are at a point were if we dont fix the debt racism wont matter because sh*t will be so bad. Look the one thing i have learned about the Elite is that THEY ARE COLOR BLIND. they go with the money and like dividing people up into f!ghts so they can continue to do what they do in the backround. Ron paul policies are the only policies that will help us in the long run. People act like he is going to bring back slavery like thats possible. Read the facts, look at the bigger battles and please tell me who makes more sense.
 6 years ago '11        #86
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
It's funny how people act like this old a.ss 78 year old f*ggot ever had a chance. Just shut up about Ron Paul already. "Real" republicans (the white, southern 1% money types) would never vote for this guy, believe me, I know. This guy has no support outside of small fringe groups of teenagers/young adults/the Internet. Just shut up about him. Please. He has no chance, no matter how much you internet neckbeards want to shove him down everyone's throats.
 02-02-2012, 06:48 PM         #87
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where we are going racism wont matter, seriously people, our government is for sale, please please look at the bigger issues. This might be true but lets be real and look at where we are headed as a country.
 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM         #88
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illprem said:
It's funny how people act like this old a.ss 78 year old f*ggot ever had a chance. Just shut up about Ron Paul already. "Real" republicans (the white, southern 1% money types) would never vote for this guy, believe me, I know. This guy has no support outside of small fringe groups of teenagers/young adults/the Internet. Just shut up about him. Please. He has no chance, no matter how much you internet neckbeards want to shove him down everyone's throats.
why dont u stop worrying if he has a chance or not and pay attention to the issues and see who is ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING. Watch the debates and really see who dodges questions and who answers them head on. Look im not completely saying he is not racist but at a time when money is devaluing, wars are being fraught for no reason but oil and 1 out of every 2 people can qualify for being poor who is out there to choose from?

Stop watching CNN or foxnews or MSNBC. Watch RT news or read news online and see whats really going on you might want to HOPE he has a chance
 6 years ago '06        #89
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Ron Paul is never going to be a legitimate candidate for president, ever. He's made a living out of running in the prelims and making a sh*tload of money just like Herman Cain who was the front runner and then all of the sudden someone makes an accusation and he drops out? These dudes know they're not gonna be president, they're in it for the money you can make just by running.

That said, a bunch of conjecture made by a nobody on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing in the world of big money politics, no matter how much fake outrage people have about this.
 6 years ago '11        #90
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 beantown said:
Ron Paul is never going to be a legitimate candidate for president, ever. He's made a living out of running in the prelims and making a sh*tload of money just like Herman Cain who was the front runner and then all of the sudden someone makes an accusation and he drops out? These dudes know they're not gonna be president, they're in it for the money you can make just by running.

That said, a bunch of conjecture made by a nobody on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing in the world of big money politics, no matter how much fake outrage people have about this.

You put this more eloquently than I just did, I probably should have said "legitimate candidate" rather than mention that he has "no chance." I'm just annoyed by the internet hipsters trying to force this guy on everyone. Again, if he had a shred of legitimacy then how come the "real" republicans are not mentioning him? Must be some kind of conspiracy, right? :rolleyes2: Even the blind supporters of McCain and Obama last time (and there were tons of them) were not this intrusive and annoying. Yes, I'm completely ignoring Paul's policies, most of which I do not support, and am focusing on the Paul supporters themselves because they are a real turn-off and not doing any favors for RP's campaign.

Last edited by illprem; 02-02-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #91
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Some blaccs on here would k!ll they own seeds for Paul smh @you toms no yell™
 6 years ago '07        #92
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 minimafia_aj said:
thought for sure there would be people beefing in here already. lol
 CA$H MONEY said:
naaaaaaaw not yet!!
[pic - click to view]

fu*king
 6 years ago '08        #93
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
You would think Ron Paul was a threat to these guys, with all this stuff they go after him for, old as fu*k newsletters, this bullsh*t. Open your eyes they shook of the message spreading.

People like Romney/Newt are way more corrupt and fu*ked up, probably had slaves and sh*t and are insiders, so of course they will make sure stuff like this happens.

Last edited by The N; 02-02-2012 at 07:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70053 70053
Bx lost?
 6 years ago '05        #95
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
racist white republicans whats new! a political party built on white supremacy.. they showed they true colors when obama got elected from Racist letters, numerous verbal attacks, totally chopping up watering down/ blocking all his bills to better this country , disrespecting this mans wife, Calling him muslim , asking for his birth certificate , and this latest attack was the governor of arizona who tried the scold the president at a official meet because he stopped her racism bills against immigrant workers ..

but i guess we all forgot about that ...
 6 years ago '08        #96
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 bi0 said:
racist white republicans whats new! a political party built on white supremacy.. they showed they true colors when obama got elected from Racist letters, numerous verbal attacks, totally chopping up watering down/ blocking all his bills to better this country , disrespecting this mans wife, Calling him muslim , asking for his birth certificate , and this latest attack was the governor of arizona who tried the scold the president at a official meet because he stopped her racism bills against immigrant workers ..

but i guess we all forgot about that ...
Those are neocons you stupid idiot, if you knew some HISTORY you would know

REPUBLICANS ended slavery or were the "ANTI-SLAVERY" group

what was Abraham Lincoln again?....
 6 years ago '05        #97
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
Those are neocons you stupid idiot, if you knew some HISTORY you would know

REPUBLICANS ended slavery or were the "ANTI-SLAVERY" group

what was Abraham Lincoln again?....
Abraham Lincoln only freed the slaves to f!ght the civil war

to stop the split of america

And I don't give a fu*k about abraham Lincoln We talkin about present day stupid a.ss muthafu*ka

Last edited by bi0; 02-02-2012 at 08:20 PM..
 02-02-2012, 08:20 PM         #98
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
allegedly a campaign worker for ron paul who knew a guy that allegedly knew ron paul said that some other guy alleges that ron paul allegedly supported some guy who allegedly did something racist.

the fu*k?

you call this EXPOSING?

so if i have a friend who happens to be racist that automatically makes me a racist? or if i hired a guy who has racist ties that makes me a racist?

Series said:
The organizations that give his money would benefit from Paul's fast and loose ideas of freedom and civil rights. You dumb fu*k, what book you reading now? Paul's got you guys fooled. He gets in office then what? Nothing. He's just going to be another republican. Paul's gonna do away with legislation that protects minorities because he says it should be about the individual or whatever then racist groups will pop up in certain states like - we dont have to hire blacks, we dont have to hire gays, we dont have to do sh*t. fu*k off you fake freedom thug
so we should be forced to hire someone based on their skin colour or s3xuality? and if we refuse to hire them because they are underqualified or just an as*hole thats racist right? or if they do some jack-off sh*t we should be scared to fire them because they can find a way to take advantage of discrimination laws?
the current legislation doesnt "protect" minorities, it empowers certain groups over others.
why do you want to work in a company with a racist owner anyway?

dlettern said:
Ron Paul is a well known racist. If you don't know, check out his speeches on YouTube where he defends the confederacy and admonishes the Union. This guy is clown

[video - click to view]

so? whats your point?
 6 years ago '08        #99
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 bi0 said:
Abraham Lincoln only freed the slaves to f!ght the civil war

to stop the split of america

And I don't give a fu*k about abraham Lincoln We talkin about present day stupid a.ss muthafu*ka
Hey d!ck head you were coming here with a ignorant mentality that Republicans are the
pro slavery people, when if you know any kind of history you know the republican party WERE NOT the pro slavery group.

Now you want to talk about present day?, well it is still the same you idiot,
American is a REPUBLIC....what does the constitution say again?, have you ever read the constitution you fu*king piece of sh*t, thinking NEOCONS are the true Republicans, what a fu*king waste of human flesh you are man.

Last edited by The N; 02-02-2012 at 08:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #100
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
Them racist ways still inbeded in yo white brains of those who grew up in that era to present day

face the fu*kin facts discrimination oppression racism prejudices still exist..

KKK got members in the republican party aka RON PAUL and many others
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy