Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2012, 04:33 PM         #61
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I don't understand why who Ron Paul a.ssociates with would sway your vote from him? At the end of the day if you feel like Paul has your best interest at heart and is the right man to do the JOB (keyword: Job) then why not vote for him? Why decide your vote on who he may be friends with instead of picking the right person you feel is best for the JOB. Him taking picture with a KKK member doesn't affect how he would do his JOB as president nor the merits he holds himself at.
You're right. I don't think he has my best interest at heart in the first place.
 6 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Dangerously said:
You could say the same thing about people who post obsessively about Barack OBama and act like they don't know how Congress works.

And yes, Ron Paul is Anti-Federal Gay Marriage initiatives, Anti-Homos3xuality and is Anti-Immigration.

or

Please tell me Gattsau why anyone should give such a sh*t about Sodomy.
Did you read those sites or did you just try to google something to support your argument?

In regards to the immigration, RP is not against Immigration. He is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! He specifically states that ALL immigrants should have the same waiting periods and rules. He is willing to make it more efficient to become a citizen.

He falls in line with a lot of the other GOP candidates. 1) Don't allow illegal immigration on the scale it is now. 2) Make it more efficient for aliens to become citizens and/or obtain visas. 3) End birthright citizenship (but not retroactively).

All that sounds good to me. Doesn't sound like he's discriminating at all.
 6 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Dangerously said:
But it's easy to do so when your vote doesn't make much of an impact. It's easy to be a protest vote when your vote consistently does not matter. That's my point. I can vote for 1,000 bills in order to look like a choirboy, that doesn't mean I'll hold up to the same standard when I'm elected to office.
Dude it's not like he's only been a senator for a year or so. And just because he stands up for what he believes in you think he's trying to put on a front to appear like a choir boy?

If he was trying to do that, he would be a lot more popular than he is now.

Time and time again he's stood up for equality. He's called out the government on fu*ked up policies they have, proposed better amendments and continually got shot down. But he hasn't changed his stance. He still stands for equality even if it means he might lose the election.

Just seems like you're trying real hard to hate on this man. Not sure why or what he's done to you. Unlike Obama who is nothing more than a "yes" man who goes back on what he promises and still keeps the special interests in goverment.

Honestly, out of every candidate, democrat or republican, which one, if any, do you think actually has the peoples best interests at heart?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-02-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #64
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 929 929
 Freemind said:
What about the black people that help with Ron Pauls campaign... how come that's not proof that hee has "close ties to the african american community"??
We just gon act like this wasn't the most powerful statement in this thread?
 6 years ago '08        #65
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5549 5549
 NoName said:
It's common sense and logical, so of course.
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 NoName said:
no because you have haters that ignore sh*t they can't argue
 6 years ago '04        #67
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2029 2029
 DelbertMengel said:
if true this is probably even funnier than all the tards that thought obama was gonna change anything

black people lost hard

[spoiler - click to view]

it's sad.. I had some black dude I went to HS wit on facebook write this whole thing about obama and how hes doin a good job and hes proud of him and I was just shaking my head like wow really.. just admit he fu*ked up
 02-02-2012, 05:01 PM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White Power ya'll

6 years ago '11        #69
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
 Special Edd said:
them youtube videos have to be fake anyone can do them lol there trolls from all over
because these articles, sources, screens and emails could not be edited shopped or fake in any way. you morons certainly entertain me.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,871 | Props total: 13666 13666
if it quacks like a duck...............
 6 years ago '04        #71
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Like people said before it dont make a difference 'Mittens' got the nomination in the bag
 6 years ago '11        #72
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NoName said:
 NoName said:
 NoName said:
 NoName said:

As well as the racist bigots and pieces of sh*t that support the other candidates 10 fold more AND the huge country ran corps that have donated to everybody but RP?

I'll wait for an intelligent rebuttal from not trolls or complete mental midgets.
 02-02-2012, 05:09 PM         #73
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who didnt kno that ron paul was racist?
 02-02-2012, 05:09 PM         #74
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '04        #75
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
At this point, RP needs to have a press conference and denounce all these racists pieces of sh*t. My big criticism about RP with all of this is that he's too nonchalant about it.
 6 years ago '11        #76
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
The ignorance of the world and obviously mainly fat lazy self-centered dumbass just completely should commit suicide Americans literally make me want to k!ll my own self so i don't have to life with that crap anymore. Those people far outweigh the others so its only a matter of time before its too late yet those same people will ride w/e bandwagon there is, will make excuses etc etc. The world is doomed and its because of stupidity.
 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Did you read those sites or did you just try to google something to support your argument?

In regards to the immigration, RP is not against Immigration. He is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! He specifically states that ALL immigrants should have the same waiting periods and rules. He is willing to make it more efficient to become a citizen.

He falls in line with a lot of the other GOP candidates. 1) Don't allow illegal immigration on the scale it is now. 2) Make it more efficient for aliens to become citizens and/or obtain visas. 3) End birthright citizenship (but not retroactively).

All that sounds good to me. Doesn't sound like he's discriminating at all.
Except he said in an interview with Univision that he would work on making sure illegal immigrants reach an acceptable migration status...even though it sounds like they wouldn't become full Citizens...isn't that the goal of Amnesty?

And wouldn't ending Birthright Citizenship pervert the 14th Amendment's citizenship clause?

Like I said earlier, it's very easy to establish a voting record, but when you have to stand on your own two legs as a Constitutionalist or someone who doesn't support Amnesty, I'm not surprised he's wobbling.
 02-02-2012, 05:15 PM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiMaD said:
The ignorance of the world and obviously mainly fat lazy self-centered dumbass just completely should commit suicide Americans literally make me want to k!ll my own self so i don't have to life with that crap anymore. Those people far outweigh the others so its only a matter of time before its too late yet those same people will ride w/e bandwagon there is, will make excuses etc etc. The world is doomed and its because of stupidity.

[pic - click to view]

02-02-2012, 05:16 PM         #79
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiMaD said:
As well as the racist bigots and pieces of sh*t that support the other candidates 10 fold more AND the huge country ran corps that have donated to everybody but RP?

I'll wait for an intelligent rebuttal from not trolls or complete mental midgets.
I'll wait for an intelligent sentence first.
 02-02-2012, 05:26 PM         #80
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Dude it's not like he's only been a senator for a year or so. And just because he stands up for what he believes in you think he's trying to put on a front to appear like a choir boy?

If he was trying to do that, he would be a lot more popular than he is now.

Time and time again he's stood up for equality. He's called out the government on fu*ked up policies they have, proposed better amendments and continually got shot down. But he hasn't changed his stance. He still stands for equality even if it means he might lose the election.

Just seems like you're trying real hard to hate on this man. Not sure why or what he's done to you. Unlike Obama who is nothing more than a "yes" man who goes back on what he promises and still keeps the special interests in goverment.

Honestly, out of every candidate, democrat or republican, which one, if any, do you think actually has the peoples best interests at heart?
Al Franken, Dennis Kucinich, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Bernie Sanders immediately come to mind.

How does someone stand for equality, but say the Civil Rights act of 1964 destroyed privacy and continue to be hardheaded regarded the existence of the Civil Rights act period? It makes no sense.

You continue not to understand that it's very easy for Ron Paul to vote no to protect his record because his votes literally hold no impact. Republican leadership doesn't even court his vote because they know that he's going to go ahead and vote however he wants to vote.

He's not even a Senator.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy