Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 bi0 said:
why would you dumbfu*ks vote for a 65 year old republican dude's views so out of touch with the rest of world its time for these old fu*ks to retire , this dudes pockets are lined with lobbyist money i think he would just about say anything to get a vote...

till i realized the world was blind
lol Wow you just have no idea what you're talking about.
 02-02-2012, 03:22 PM         #42
illmaculate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those two "Nazi" sites are still up despite Anon. claiming they were wiped from the internet... Kinda odd
 6 years ago '05        #43
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 bi0 said:
why would you dumbfu*ks vote for a 65 year old republican dude's views so out of touch with the rest of world its time for these old fu*ks to retire , this dudes pockets are lined with lobbyist money i think he would just about say anything to get a vote...

till i realized the world was blind
Wow... Pauls pockets are lined with lobbyist money..

02-02-2012, 03:32 PM         #44
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't George Bush Sr's pops have connections to them as well. And Mr Walt Disney too??? Nothing new here... The more things change the more they stay the same.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 jlandryst said:
come on Free do you know how many Neo-Nazi and Klan websites out there you never heard of or White Supremacist leaders you never heard of. Im from the south so thats why i know about these guys.

[pic - click to view]

here is a picture of Mr Paul with Don Black he was arrested in New orleans back in the day with a group of people trying to invade the island of Dominica in the early 80s he was also down with David Duke too

here is his wiki

Im not for or against Mr Paul as i said but some things look bad for him
here is his wiki link
Again... what about black people who work on his campaign... is that not proof that he has "close ties to the african american community"

Or what about pictures he's taken with EVERYONE ELSE

A couple pictures with a racist means nothing... and racist emailing each other about their support for Paul means nothing.

The reaching that is going on is incredible.
 6 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Freemind said:
Again... what about black people who work on his campaign... is that not proof that he has "close ties to the african american community"

Or what about pictures he's taken with EVERYONE ELSE

A couple pictures with a racist means nothing... and racist emailing each other about their support for Paul means nothing.

The reaching that is going on is incredible.
Good sign that people are getting desperate though

Ron's got em
 02-02-2012, 03:41 PM         #47
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Because it's not really anonymous that TS posted
How do you know? Anonymous is Anonymous so how could someone Anonymous not be Anonymous?

02-02-2012, 03:43 PM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Ron Paul, police officers, (some) government bureaucracies, etc.

This "Anonymous" BS is COINTELPRO all over again.
I've been saying this for a while now. Same with Wikileaks. Same with Bitcoin. Same with Deep Internet.
 02-02-2012, 03:45 PM         #49
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
How do you know? Anonymous is Anonymous so how could someone Anonymous not be Anonymous?

cause you're on bx, are you surprised someone is saying an anonymous person isn't an anonymous person but another anonymous person
 02-02-2012, 03:55 PM         #50
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas supporting a man who has a.ssociated with white power groups who think us black people should be terminated and wiped off the face of this earth including our black babies and women, and yall still want to support this man. The fu*k is wrong with yall
 6 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
you n*ggas supporting a man who has a.ssociated with white power groups who think us black people should be terminated and wiped off the face of this earth including our black babies and women, and yall still want to support this man. The fu*k is wrong with yall

They have brains.
 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM         #52
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ron paul got money from don black creator of stormfront, and yall black people want to vote for this man? Are yall insane? the fu*k! this man gunna be in office and these white devils gunna start offing us at extreme levels.
 6 years ago '04        #53
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 lifeundthescope said:
ron paul got money from don black creator of stormfront, and yall black people want to vote for this man? Are yall insane? the fu*k! this man gunna be in office and these white devils gunna start offing us at extreme levels.
Damn your scary a.ss terrified of the white people? You stay on some white conspiracy sh*t. Watch out fool whitey is coming to get you.

Ya'll act like this sh*t doesn't happen every election. They try to pull the deepest darkest dirt possible to smear every other candidate.

Why don't you check Ron Pauls voting record and then holler at me

Name any other candidate in the history of the US that came out and said the war on drugs unfairly targets minorities?

And prove that no other candidate took funds from someone who wasn't a.ssociated with a racist organization? The network of funding and lobbying is so intense, not 1 candidate can be completely innocent.

Hell I bet even Obama got some funds that trickled through some sort of racist org.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-02-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 02-02-2012, 04:04 PM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
cause you're on bx, are you surprised someone is saying an anonymous person isn't an anonymous person but another anonymous person
My n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #55
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
wow i'm surprised a few of you can actually see thru the bullsh*t
 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM         #56
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ya'll act like this sh*t doesn't happen every election. They try to pull the deepest darkest dirt possible to smear every other candidate.

Why don't you check Ron Pauls voting record and then holler at me
It's easy to have a stellar voting record when you're one of 435 votes. When you're President and you have to get a majority of that 435 to join you when most of the time you were voting against the grain? Yeah, it's unrealistic.

Holler at me when you Ron Paul fans can name 100 reps that will vote the same way Ron Paul votes every single time.
 6 years ago '04        #57
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 Dangerously said:
It's easy to have a stellar voting record when you're one of 435 votes. When you're President and you have to get a majority of that 435 to join you when most of the time you were voting against the grain? Yeah, it's unrealistic.

Holler at me when you Ron Paul fans can name 100 reps that will vote the same way Ron Paul votes every single time.
Man that doesn't make any sense. I'm talking about on bills that have been passed through the house and senate, look at RP's voting record. He has consistently voted against laws that unfairly discriminate against any particular group. Minorities, gays, etc.

It doesn't matter what everyone else voted. He can only control his vote. And he has always voted for equality.

And why all of a sudden people care that some money came from a guy who was a racist? You think that will influence his policy?

Nobody got their panties in a bunch when Obama was taking money from bankers. They have way more influence than some dumb redneck would.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-02-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 02-02-2012, 04:20 PM         #58
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Ron Paul did this to himself by having contact with white power groups. Still doesn't prove he's a racist. I doubt most of y'all even read the initial post. Article is crap and biased anyway. Calls Ron Paul anti gay marriage and immigration.

Anon is a big group but it also has a lot of wannabes. Did any of their official sites take credit for this?

Funny how the people who don't like him, post the most about him.
You could say the same thing about people who post obsessively about Barack OBama and act like they don't know how Congress works.

And yes, Ron Paul is Anti-Federal Gay Marriage initiatives, Anti-Homos3xuality and is Anti-Immigration.

or

Please tell me Gattsau why anyone should give such a sh*t about Sodomy.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
I don't understand why who Ron Paul a.ssociates with would sway your vote from him? At the end of the day if you feel like Paul has your best interest at heart and is the right man to do the JOB (keyword: Job) then why not vote for him? Why decide your vote on who he may be friends with instead of picking the right person you feel is best for the JOB. Him taking picture with a KKK member doesn't affect how he would do his JOB as president nor the merits he holds himself at.
 02-02-2012, 04:32 PM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man that doesn't make any sense. I'm talking about on bills that have been passed through the house and senate, look at RP's voting record. He has consistently voted against laws that unfairly discriminate against any particular group. Minorities, gays, etc.

It doesn't matter what everyone else voted. He can only control his vote. And he has always voted for equality.
But it's easy to do so when your vote doesn't make much of an impact. It's easy to be a protest vote when your vote consistently does not matter. That's my point. I can vote for 1,000 bills in order to look like a choirboy, that doesn't mean I'll hold up to the same standard when I'm elected to office.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And why all of a sudden people care that some money came from a guy who was a racist? You think that will influence his policy?
You don't think the Koch Brothers have influenced the policy of the politicians they've supported? Hillbilly lobbyists like these who give to Ron Paul will expect the same headnod treatment when they need their issues addressed like the Koch Brothers or any other rich, influential donors have their issues addressed.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Nobody got their panties in a bunch when Obama was taking money from bankers. They have way more influence than some dumb redneck would.
Actually I remember several people having their panties in a bunch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago