Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 killya said:
I read the emails. And nothing bad was said in them.... no name calling, no nothing. Until I hear Ron Paul come out and say "I hate ******s jews, and f*gs" im not buying any of this garbage. Ron Paul can be the most racist fu*king person in the world, and he is STILL better than the other candidates running and hes the ONLY person who doesn't want to go to war and destroy brown people. Hes the ONLY politician who stopped his campaign just to come down to Washington to repeal the national defense authorization act to protect YOUR RIGHTS. Not just white people...but everyone.

So you can post articles all day about him being a racist. You can blame anonymous for the reason the internet will be shut down in the future for kinds of sh*t they do. Arent they the same fu*king people who wanted people to download a virus into their computer so they can "shut down" facebook?

And like I said, I guess Obama hates white people, and hes a crackhead, because all the thugs went out and voted for him.
those weren't articles, it was the website to Anon. And your last line is a false equivalency.
 02-02-2012, 01:11 AM         #22
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
those weren't articles, it was the website to Anon. And your last line is a false equivalency.
believe what you want bro. I dont really care. If hes a racist cool. And Obama is a muslim *sarcasm*
 6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 killya said:
believe what you want bro. I dont really care. If hes a racist cool. And Obama is a muslim *sarcasm*
and you can believe what you want, I'm not trying to get you to say hes racist just posting articles. People are gonna believe what they want.
 02-02-2012, 01:13 AM         #24
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
and you can believe what you want, I'm not trying to get you to say hes racist just posting articles. People are gonna believe what they want.
I personally dont think he is. However in my opinion he should address the allegations. I think thats fair
 6 years ago '04        #25
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Screwhead said:
Ron Paul, police officers, (some) government bureaucracies, etc.

This "Anonymous" BS is COINTELPRO all over again.

explain please sir
 6 years ago '04        #26
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 SpyDa said:
explain please sir
Intimate surveillance/information gathered very quickly against popular figures (& their family members) in "privileged" positions, including some Federal agencies (but NOT the CIA) and multi-million dollar record labels.

All of course, used for divisive campaigns.

The whole situation stinks of Federal complicity.
 02-02-2012, 07:58 AM         #27
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ron Paul is a well known racist. If you don't know, check out his speeches on YouTube where he defends the confederacy and admonishes the Union. This guy is clown
 6 years ago '05        #28
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Racists support Ron Paul, so Ron Paul is racist.

6 years ago '11        #29
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,393 | Props total: 3863 3863
I think this is a bad look for paul. I understand that he is all about people being able to choose how they live, but he's consorting with folk who would most likely still be out lynching n*ggaz if america continued to think that sh*t was cute.

No longer a paul supporter now. But he been fu*king up for years. He back tracks and doesn't stand up for the things he says he believes in. And if this n*gga can't even take a stand against hatred, fu*k him.
 6 years ago '04        #30
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
this is really starting to get sad. when Anon exposes everybody else people be all for it.
now when they expose Ron Paul and they lying, people comparing them to Hoover...lol
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Ron Paul did this to himself by having contact with white power groups. Still doesn't prove he's a racist. I doubt most of y'all even read the initial post. Article is crap and biased anyway. Calls Ron Paul anti gay marriage and immigration.

Anon is a big group but it also has a lot of wannabes. Did any of their official sites take credit for this?

Funny how the people who don't like him, post the most about him.
Anonymous' key players took to Twitter yesterday (Jan. 31) to support Operation Blitzkrieg. Sabu, a known hacker and Anonymous organizer, posted personally identifying information said to belong to Jamie Falla Kelso, the webmaster and board member of the racist group American Third Position (A3P). The information included an address for an apartment in North Dakota, a phone number, a Social Security number and a credit-card number with a three-digit card security code.

In another passage, Kelso, a former Scientologist and account owner of other German Nazi forums, wrote: “I’ll be at CPAC from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12. I’ll send back reports to you from personal meetings with Ron Paul, newly-elected Senator Rand Paul and many others. It’ll be here on WhiteNewsNow, a place that is really starting to get interesting because of the presence of folks like you. Birds of a feather flock together, and we are really gathering some quality here.”
Accusations of racism and ties to neo-Nazi interests have plagued Paul since the 1990s and have re-surfaced during this campaign. So far Paul has issued standard denials, claiming not to have been aware of the ties between his camp and the racist right and denied authorship of a series of racist newsletters, despite confirmation from his closest staff that Paul signed off on every detail.
Read more:

American Third Position Hacked and Destroyed; Private Emails Expose Blatant Racism and Ties to Ron Paul

Fellow anons: we are pleased to bring you the dismantling of a major US-based white supremacist network known as the "American Third Position"(A3P). These racist losers have chapters across the US, operate several white power websites, forums and online stores, and are even running a candidate in the 2012 elections. Although they try hard to maintain a professional public image to camouflage their vile racism, we're now airing all their dirty laundry all over the Internet. Contained in this major dump are several thousand private forum messages, personal emails, internal organization notes, names, phone numbers, home addresses and other information on all of their members and supporters. It’s time for these cowardly suit and tie white supremacists to sleep with one eye open. Scared much?

In addition to finding the usual racist rants and interactions with other white power groups, we also found a disturbingly high amount of members who are also involved in campaigning for Ron Paul. According to these messages, Ron Paul has regularly met with many A3P members, even engaging in conference calls with their board of directors. Ron Paul's racist politics and affiliations are already well known, being viciously anti-immigrant, anti-abortion and against gay marriage -- not to mention having authored the racist "Ron Paul Papers" and receiving financial support from other white power groups (pictured with Don Black from stormfront.org). Hard to believe Ron Paul draws some support from the left and the occupation movements, especially now that it is confirmed Ron Paul hangs out with straight up racist hate groups.

We put extra effort in ruining the life of A3P webmaster Jamie Kelso. On top of being on the board of directors of A3P, former $cientologist, and high ranking Ron Paul organizer, he also is the account owner of german nazi forums and store nsl-forum.org, rhs-versand.com. We went ahead and wiped those websites off the internet as well, dumping private messages and order information. Aside from us releasing his information such as his social security number, address, resume and private discussions, we also heard some folks went on a joyride with Kelso's credit card and made some lulzy purchases, including s3x toy purchases and making donations to the Anti Defamation League and many others. Oops.

We call upon not only other antifascists but all those opposed to white supremacy to utilize this information and make hell for these white nationalist scumbags. It is essential if we wish to live in a world free from oppression to expose and confront racists at their jobs, their schools, at their homes and in the streets.

No Dialogue! No sympathy! Destroy White Supremacy!

I dont hate the man at all but people are funny about how they choose to support a group but when something comes up about people they like they question it and out right call then a liar...
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Gattsau said:
People are wrong for questioning it? There is nothing there that is a smoking gun that says, "Ron Paul is a racist!". Poor judgement yeah, buut a racist not so much. I dont think he is due to his policies but I don't know for sure.

I didn't say it wasn't anon I just wanted to see if it was confirmed because a lot of things that are done in their name isn't accepted by the bigger base like when dude hacked lupe.
all I'm saying is this he is posing with well known leaders of the White Supremacist movement and has been caught in a couple of I'm not going to say lies but poor judgement about who he lets do certain things for him. also he hasn't out right came out and said I'm not a racist he alludes to it but he needs to come out and address it and get it over it
 6 years ago '11        #33
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
If ron paul is a racist then Bush & Obama are anti - muslim. The only difference is Ron Paul hasn't k!lled anybody while Bush and Obama have k!lled hundreds of thousands of Iraq civilians in an illegal war
 6 years ago '08        #34
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 jlandryst said:
all I'm saying is this he is posing with well known leaders of the White Supremacist movement and has been caught in a couple of I'm not going to say lies but poor judgement about who he lets do certain things for him. also he hasn't out right came out and said I'm not a racist he alludes to it but he needs to come out and address it and get it over it
you serious? he probably posed with HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS of people in the last few months and you're telling me these neo-nazis are well-known? then how come i've never heard of them? wait, you knew about jamie kelso before you read this? you'd be able to recognize him if you saw him before this?

for the rest of the haters, i read all posts, links, etc. and NOWHERE do i see ron paul actually saying anything (those emails are PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN OR NEONAZIS communicating about him, not even on his behalf). what kind of ridiculous argument is this even?
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Wait what? He's referred to himself as the anti racist. See this is my point exactly. People who don't like him refuse to look at the things he's said or done that goes against these accusations.
I will state again i didnt say i dont like him all im saying is that he needs to hold a press conference and just get this all over with and behind him
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 _JAY_ said:
you serious? he probably posed with HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS of people in the last few months and you're telling me these neo-nazis are well-known? then how come i've never heard of them? wait, you knew about jamie kelso before you read this? you'd be able to recognize him if you saw him before this?

for the rest of the haters, i read all posts, links, etc. and NOWHERE do i see ron paul actually saying anything (those emails are PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN OR NEONAZIS communicating about him, not even on his behalf). what kind of ridiculous argument is this even?
Yes i did know who Mr Kelso before this he was David Dukes a.ssistant and lived at his headquarters for a while. I know about this because i lived in New Orleans when Mr Duke tried to run for state senate in Louisiana. Mr Kelso is well known in Louisiana he had several conventions there for his "people" in 2004-2005. And i will say it again i am not a Ron Paul hater but it looks bad for him....
 6 years ago '05        #37
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 jlandryst said:

Well known neo-nazi's... yet this is the first time I've ever heard about them or these websites.

And how are you gonna say he's posing with em like he said "oh, I better go get a picture with that racist guy over there"

I bet at each campaign stop he takes easily 100 pictures with people... and moves on to the next one. Hell one of the pictures in the original post wasn't even a pose... Paul was walking away from the picture and wasn't even acknowledging the racist guy.

So if Obama takes a picture with a guy who posts on twitter "fu*k Cops, all pigs should die" he would be considered anti-police?

What about the black people that help with Ron Pauls campaign... how come that's not proof that hee has "close ties to the african american community"??

As for people calling him racist because he shot down the civl rights act, he did it because he believes people aren't gonna support a racist buisness. Which in this day in age should be possible.
 6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Freemind said:

Well known neo-nazi's... yet this is the first time I've ever heard about them or these websites.

And how are you gonna say he's posing with em like he said "oh, I better go get a picture with that racist guy over there"

I bet at each campaign stop he takes easily 100 pictures with people... and moves on to the next one. Hell one of the pictures in the original post wasn't even a pose... Paul was walking away from the picture and wasn't even acknowledging the racist guy.

So if Obama takes a picture with a guy who posts on twitter "fu*k Cops, all pigs should die" he would be considered anti-police?

What about the black people that help with Ron Pauls campaign... how come that's not proof that hee has "close ties to the african american community"??

As for people calling him racist because he shot down the civl rights act, he did it because he believes people aren't gonna support a racist buisness. Which in this day in age should be possible.
come on Free do you know how many Neo-Nazi and Klan websites out there you never heard of or White Supremacist leaders you never heard of. Im from the south so thats why i know about these guys.

[pic - click to view]

here is a picture of Mr Paul with Don Black he was arrested in New orleans back in the day with a group of people trying to invade the island of Dominica in the early 80s he was also down with David Duke too

here is his wiki

Im not for or against Mr Paul as i said but some things look bad for him
here is his wiki link
 6 years ago '06        #39
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
Anon be coming for that a.ss....
 6 years ago '05        #40
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
why would you dumbfu*ks vote for a 65 year old republican dude's views so out of touch with the rest of world its time for these old fu*ks to retire , this dudes pockets are lined with lobbyist money i think he would just about say anything to get a vote...

till i realized the world was blind
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy