Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
9797 pageviews
161 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?

The group of hackers known as “Anonymous” has shut down several neo-Nazi websites owned by Jamie Kelso, a former John Birch Society member, a.ssistant to David Duke and moderator for the white supremacist website, Stormfront.

“Anonymous” claims to have recovered emails from Kelso that prove that Ron Paul has regularly met with members of Jamie Kelso’s neo-Nazi political party American Third Position and even was on several conference calls with their board of directors. Here is a statement from “Anonymous” from one of the neo-Nazi websites they shut down.

In addition to finding the usual racist rants and interactions with other white

power groups, we also found a disturbingly high amount of members who are also

involved in campaigning for Ron Paul. According to these messages, Ron Paul has

regularly met with many A3P members, even engaging in conference calls with

their board of directors. Ron Paul’s racist politics and

affiliations are already well known, being viciously anti-immigrant,

anti-abortion and against gay marriage — not to mention having authored the

racist “Ron Paul Papers” and receiving financial support from other white power

groups (pictured with Don Black from stormfront.org). Hard to believe Ron Paul

draws some support from the left and the occupation movements, especially now

that it is confirmed Ron Paul hangs out with straight up racist hate groups.

We put extra effort in ruining the life of A3P webmaster Jamie Kelso. On top of

being on the board of directors of A3P, former $cientologist, and high ranking

Ron Paul organizer, he also is the account owner of german nazi forums and store

nsl-forum.org, rhs-versand.com.

Here Is An Email From Someone In Ron Paul’s Campaign To Kelso

Jamie, just wanted you to know that I though it was ashame that you were treated so badly at the CPAC meeting. I intend to let Ron Paul know that you have a large following, and are well respected by many White people. There was no reason for Ron Paul’s man to get involved in any lobby conversation that you may have—now or in the future. Paul should apologize to you personally—there was no reason for you to be insulted by some weird looking flunky of Paul. Let me tell you Jamie, Paul has some real characters in his family tree in Pennsylvania. They wouldn’t be too hard to locate in the Dormont-Greentree area. :wink_smile: Sincerely, Penn Dutch Subject:
Here Kelso Invites A White News Now Supporter To Meet Ron Paul

Re: your banners Date: Jan Sat 2010 To: Benjamin Franklin (principally.correct@yahoo.com) From: Jamie Kelso (24.7keyboard@gmail.com) Text: Hello Ben, ……We’ll have hundreds of great banners here on WhiteNewsNow soon. We’ll have the most interesting top of the forum anywhere. Thanks for the great good effect that your presence and posting here has on what we’re accomplishing. I appreciate getting a bunch of messages from you, please keep ‘em coming. See ya’, Jamie

P.S. I’m arriving in Wash.,DC at 3:30pm on Wednesday, Feb. 17th at Reagan Airport (in DC). I’m leaving on Tuesday morning Feb. 23 from Reagan. We’ll be meeting up with Nick Griffin on Wednesday night..a few of us. I let Nick know about the CPAC going on on Thurs. and Fri. at the Marriott Hotel north of the White House. Nick loved the idea of getting to this…since there will be 10,000+ right-wing White folks at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Ron Paul will be there Fri. afternoon. Want to meet up with him?

Here Are Some Emails From Kelso Regarding Racists Working For Ron Paul’s Campaign

“A couple of my buddies are among those dozen [email sent]. ‘Knucklehead’ is my buddy and Sr. Mod named Imbar on WhiteNewsNow [a racist website owned by Kelso]. He’s also Ron Paul’s #2 man in Illinois, Chicago, where is a manufacturer. His name is Jeff

Hello HF, Cool. We had a great meeting in Orange County last night, at which I was asked by the Chairman of the American Third Position party to take on the work of his personal a.ssistant. Bill Johnson is the Chairman, and a good friend. He has been Ron Paul’s top man in Southern Calif. for the last 3 years. So this is a big deal, and will really help WNN. Much more to report later. Thanks, Jamie

[pic - click to view]

http://newsone.com/nation .. and-neo-nazis/

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-02-2012 at 12:26 AM..

161 comments for "Feb 1 - “Anonymous” Reveals Close Ties Between Ron Paul And Neo-Nazis?"

6 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
thought for sure there would be people beefing in here already. lol
 6 years ago '04        #3
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
naaaaaaaw not yet!!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #4
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
well damn
 6 years ago '09        #5
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,672 | Props total: 13191 13191
welp there goes ron paul out the window
 6 years ago '10        #6
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
if true this is probably even funnier than all the tards that thought obama was gonna change anything

black people lost hard

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #7
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
The emails posted don't look bad at all.

We'll see if there's more.
 6 years ago '05        #8
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Newsone needs to shut the fu*k up. They've been trying to smear Ron Paul for the past 2 months. I'm not even a Ron Paul supporter, but it's getting ridiculous. Every candidate has undesirables that support them.
 02-01-2012, 11:50 PM         #9
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never trusted Ron Paul. He acts like he's so pro minority and all about freedom on the state level, but what that does is leave the door open for the racist organizations that give him money to discriminate and preach hatred. All you Ron Paul revolutionaries are just a bunch of college boy fu*kheads who think they are too smart
 6 years ago '08        #10
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Series said:
Never trusted Ron Paul. He acts like he's so pro minority and all about freedom on the state level, but what that does is leave the door open for the racist organizations that give him money to discriminate and preach hatred. All you Ron Paul revolutionaries are just a bunch of college boy fu*kheads who think they are too smart
lol And how does that leave the door open for him to get money from racist organizations any more than it does for any other candidate?

I know you're not busy reading a book so you should have plenty of time to think about it.
 6 years ago '04        #11
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
i thought they was just f!ghting for him....

[video - click to view]

im so confused
 6 years ago '06        #12
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8911 8911
them youtube videos have to be fake anyone can do them lol there trolls from all over
 02-02-2012, 12:03 AM         #13
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
if true this is probably even funnier than all the tards that thought obama was gonna change anything

black people lost hard
what else is new?
 6 years ago '05        #14
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19743 19743
 SpyDa said:
i thought they was just f!ghting for him....

im so confused
Because it's not really anonymous that TS posted
 02-02-2012, 12:10 AM         #15
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at anonymous. I really dont care anyways. As long as Ron Paul isnt plotting on blowing sh*t up or ending the world im perfectly fine with him. In my opinion I dont think he is a racist...just because hes supported by a couple retards.

I guess that means Obama is a thug because hes supported by all the gangstas in the hood right?

and what the fu*k is a newsone? Iv never heard of that sh*t before lol

Last edited by killya; 02-02-2012 at 12:13 AM..
 02-02-2012, 12:18 AM         #16
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The organizations that give his money would benefit from Paul's fast and loose ideas of freedom and civil rights. You dumb fu*k, what book you reading now? Paul's got you guys fooled. He gets in office then what? Nothing. He's just going to be another republican. Paul's gonna do away with legislation that protects minorities because he says it should be about the individual or whatever then racist groups will pop up in certain states like - we dont have to hire blacks, we dont have to hire gays, we dont have to do sh*t. fu*k off you fake freedom thug
 6 years ago '07        #17
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
 killya said:
lol at anonymous. I really dont care anyways. As long as Ron Paul isnt plotting on blowing sh*t up or ending the world im perfectly fine with him. In my opinion I dont think he is a racist...just because hes supported by a couple retards.

I guess that means Obama is a thug because hes supported by all the gangstas in the hood right?

and what the fu*k is a newsone? Iv never heard of that sh*t before lol

and @ seeing this just as "being supported by a couple retards" what about the newsletters he profited from? its also been reported on MSNBC.com and a few other sites.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-02-2012 at 12:30 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #18
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Series said:
The organizations that give his money would benefit from Paul's fast and loose ideas of freedom and civil rights. You dumb fu*k, what book you reading now? Paul's got you guys fooled. He gets in office then what? Nothing. He's just going to be another republican. Paul's gonna do away with legislation that protects minorities because he says it should be about the individual or whatever then racist groups will pop up in certain states like - we dont have to hire blacks, we dont have to hire gays, we dont have to do sh*t. fu*k off you fake freedom thug
lol "He's got us fooled?" Wild guess, Obama voter right?

Ya, just keep looking for more bullsh*t to scare people in to playing it safe w/your current puppet.
 02-02-2012, 01:04 AM         #19
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:

and @ seeing this just as "being supported by a couple retards" what about the newsletters he profited from? its also been reported on MSNBC.com and a few other sites.
I read the emails. And nothing bad was said in them.... no name calling, no nothing. Until I hear Ron Paul come out and say "I hate ******s jews, and f*gs" im not buying any of this garbage. Ron Paul can be the most racist fu*king person in the world, and he is STILL better than the other candidates running and hes the ONLY person who doesn't want to go to war and destroy brown people. Hes the ONLY politician who stopped his campaign just to come down to Washington to repeal the national defense authorization act to protect YOUR RIGHTS. Not just white people...but everyone.

So you can post articles all day about him being a racist. You can blame anonymous for the reason the internet will be shut down in the future for kinds of sh*t they do. Arent they the same fu*king people who wanted people to download a virus into their computer so they can "shut down" facebook?

And like I said, I guess Obama hates white people, and hes a crackhead, because all the thugs went out and voted for him.
 6 years ago '04        #20
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Ron Paul, police officers, (some) government bureaucracies, etc.

This "Anonymous" BS is COINTELPRO all over again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy