2/1/12 Heat @ Bucks 8PM EST

most viewed right now
 221
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 129
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
183 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,984 | Props total: 2948 2948
smfh ... well the heat hating a.ss n*ggas will come out from the depths of the slumz of boxden and infiltrate this thread with the most vicious heat hate known to man .... this sh*t is unconstitutional .. how the fu*k did we lose this game smh fu*king disgust ... right when the bulls lose we lose Coach Spo need to chew them boys out for losing this gmae




  283 - 114 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 71% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '04        #222
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 joshdogg26 said:
u mean exactly like u just did?
uhhh u clowns were up by a lot when I came in




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 02-01-2012, 08:29 PM         #223
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
Bucks beat miami twice???

Hope yall match up in the playoffs
The heat lost all the match ups with the bulls and most of them with the celtics in the regular season what happened in the playoffs?
 6 years ago '05        #224
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
What I'm going to start doing.... from now going forward.... every time the Heat lose a game like this simply because they feel like giving a half a.ss effort.... I'm going to respond by giving a half a.ss effort as a fan. I sit in pretty good seats, so my seats being empty for the next game will be noticeable. That's how I'm going to play it now. They don't deserve any fan support for the next home game. Not giving away or selling my tickets - leaving that bi*ch empty.

790 should offer to purchase everyone's tickets and leave the arena empty.

If you lose you lose, but to lose because you didn't feel the need to give an effort? That's a slap in the face to the fans, so it's time to start slapping these f*ggots back.

I'll be tuning into Sun Sports for the next home game. Maybe the next 3.
 6 years ago '08        #225
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12992 12992
6 pages to 12 in what? it'll be @ 25 the next i visit bx. good game by the bucks thats all there is to it
 02-01-2012, 08:30 PM         #226
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


dont even know how to explain this one


n*ggaz ran out of steam in the 4th
 6 years ago '07        #227
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14884 14884
 vshah24 said:
uhhh u clowns were up by a lot when I came in
why the fu*k do i care? u hoes r so sensitive when anybody posts in a thread that has anything to do with the bulls, but here u come .
 6 years ago '11        #228
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,935 | Props total: 7652 7652
How da hell does Bron go for 40 and we still lose
 6 years ago '05        #229
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
And this is on the players for not respecting the coach, and the coach for not having the players respect.

Nothing has changed since last season in that regard.

See the Bucks? Those guys respect Skiles and they go all out for him, short handed and lack of talent or not. Doesn't matter. That's how it's supposed to be. This team doesn't f!ght for Spo. They never really did. They try to front run every night, and win/lose depending on how much of a f!ght the opposing team will put up to remain in the game.
 6 years ago '10        #230
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
Fu*k the Bucks. Brandon Jennings is one effeminate basketball player. Dancing around with no shirt looking all sweet and delicious. Shoulders moving around like a teenage girl. That is the most suspect sh*t I ever seen. Again fu*k the bucks with an AIDS d!ck and fu*k Brandon Jennings with Vshah24's d!ck.
 6 years ago '04        #231
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 joshdogg26 said:
why the fu*k do i care? u hoes r so sensitive when anybody posts in a thread that has anything to do with the bulls, but here u come .
Sensitive? Y u responding to me then?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #232
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14884 14884
 vshah24 said:
Sensitive? Y u responding to me then?
because u just tried to be funny saying heat fans r going to do something that is the definition of what ur doing right now, u dumbass
 02-01-2012, 08:33 PM         #233
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Fu*k the Bucks. Brandon Jennings is one effeminate basketball player. Dancing around with no shirt looking all sweet and delicious. Shoulders moving around like a teenage girl. That is the most suspect sh*t I ever seen. Again fu*k the bucks with an AIDS d!ck and fu*k Brandon Jennings with Vshah24's d!ck.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #234
spazzg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 13 13
 2 Pistolz said:
What I'm going to start doing.... from now going forward.... every time the Heat lose a game like this simply because they feel like giving a half a.ss effort.... I'm going to respond by giving a half a.ss effort as a fan. I sit in pretty good seats, so my seats being empty for the next game will be noticeable. That's how I'm going to play it now. They don't deserve any fan support for the next home game. Not giving away or selling my tickets - leaving that bi*ch empty.

790 should offer to purchase everyone's tickets and leave the arena empty.

If you lose you lose, but to lose because you didn't feel the need to give an effort? That's a slap in the face to the fans, so it's time to start slapping these f*ggots back.

I'll be tuning into Sun Sports for the next home game. Maybe the next 3.
you so srs when we lose b.
 6 years ago '04        #235
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
U think u'll just come in bulls threads and talk ur sh*t with ur internet bff's? Naaa homie I'm gonna get in that a.ss everytime Heat lose. Best believe




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #236
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 joshdogg26 said:
because u just tried to be funny saying heat fans r going to do something that is the definition of what ur doing right now, u dumbass
I think ur mad, you're not really laughing




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '05        #237
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
And I'd still like for someone to tell me why the fu*k Shane Battier gets a single minute on this team.

He's garbage now. Dude is a bigger black hole on offense than Joel Anthony out there.

Miller and JJ should both be ahead of him in the rotation. Far ahead.
 6 years ago '10        #238
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
 ballislife said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #239
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 joshdogg26 said:
because u just tried to be funny saying heat fans r going to do something that is the definition of what ur doing right now, u dumbass
You're missing the point that u guys were up by 18 when i came in. I was in no position to talk sh*t




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '08        #240
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,603 | Props total: 27858 27858
 ReggieA said:
@ calling for Spo's head, dude ain't going nowhere anytime soon, Phil ain't touching that team, roll with Spo.
fu*k spo 16 point unanswered points in the 4th is inexcusable. His Ball IQ coaching is way too hit and miss. We're vulnerable to any team with heart and that aint gonna be good for us in the offs.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy