Kevin Durant Disses Blake Griffin's Dunk "I Have No Appreciation For It At All,"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 StylinOnYou said:
KD is only marginally better than Russell

Westbrook is a do it all combo guard while Durant is just a volume scorer that doesn't even score in many ways besides coming off screens and open jumpers

Im done with this thread. At least the other homie had valid points. Im 100% sure you dont even watch basketball. KD scores off drives for dunks, floaters, slashing, oops etc., buddy even has a one legged turn around/fade in the post now.

Cant be serious
 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM         #102
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blake Griffin is junk. He can jump and thats it! Lets talk when he becomes a threat some where outside of 5 ft. from the rim. the dunk on Perk was more like a hard lay up, no hands on the rim isn't a dunk. Lebron jumpin over that lil guy was more interesting and should be the talk of the week!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #103
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19344 19344
 StylinOnYou said:
KD is only marginally better than Russell

Westbrook is a do it all combo guard while Durant is just a volume scorer that doesn't even score in many ways besides coming off screens and open jumpers
yea Durant doesn't score in many ways doesn't stop him from being the second most efficient volume scorer in the league behind Lebron who is having a beastly season so far...KD's improvement on D and rebounding is great as well having many doubles doubles this year so far. Westbrook may be more well rounded but well rounded doesn't always mean better

dominant players > well rounded players

Durant is more dominate than Westbrook and it's no argument for other wise he is not only better than Westbrook he is on another tier. KD belongs in the convo with Rose, Kobe, Bron, Howard etc not with Westbrook, Melo, or Blake Griffin

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 02-02-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #104
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 thegoldenhero said:
yea Durant doesn't score in many ways doesn't stop him from being the second most efficient volume scorer in the league behind Lebron who is having a beastly season so far...KD's improvement on D and rebounding is great as well having many doubles doubles this year so far. Westbrook may be more well rounded but well rounded doesn't always mean better

Durant is more dominate than Westbrook and it's no argument for other wise he is not only better than Westbrook he is on another tier. KD belongs in the convo with Rose, Kobe, Bron, Howard etc not with Westbrook, Melo, or Blake Griffin

you speaking the truth in here, only thing I disagree with you on this type of stuff is about griffin I don't think he anywhere near those guys honestly
 6 years ago '11        #105
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 thegoldenhero said:

I see your point

but KD and Rose aren't in the same tier as Wade, Bron, Kobe and Howard

Rose=Westbrook
 6 years ago '11        #106
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 eddieopelousas said:
Blake Griffin is junk. He can jump and thats it! Lets talk when he becomes a threat some where outside of 5 ft. from the rim. the dunk on Perk was more like a hard lay up, no hands on the rim isn't a dunk. Lebron jumpin over that lil guy was more interesting and should be the talk of the week!!!!!
So Shaq and Dwight are junk too
 6 years ago '09        #107
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
I see your point

but KD and Rose aren't in the same tier as Wade, Bron, Kobe and Howard

Rose=Westbrook
KD is absolutely in the same tier as those guys he may not be better (don't feel like getting in that debate lol) but i don't see how arguably the best scorer in the league isn't in the same tier...Rose is better than Westbrook stop it he is a better playmaker, better offensive player, and is the number 1 option on his team while Westbrook is a better defender and rebounder his inability to efficiently score in the halfcourt like Rose makes Rose the better player.
 6 years ago '11        #108
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
KD is absolutely in the same tier as those guys he may not be better (don't feel like getting in that debate lol) but i don't see how arguably the best scorer in the league isn't in the same tier...Rose is better than Westbrook stop it he is a better playmaker, better offensive player, and is the number 1 option on his team while Westbrook is a better defender and rebounder his inability to efficiently score in the halfcourt like Rose makes Rose the better player.
KD ain't in the same tier as Bron, Wade, Kobe and D12 is because all these guys can affect the game without scoring baskets

Wade is a great playmaker defender, shot blocker, passer and has excellent IQ

same for Bron

Kobe is a good passer and rebounder for a 2 guard

Dwight is the best defender and rebounder in the league

until KD becomes more than a scorer he won't be in the same tier as these guys

and Rose and Russell have the same playmaking ability
 6 years ago '09        #109
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
KD ain't in the same tier as Bron, Wade, Kobe and D12 is because all these guys can affect the game without scoring baskets

Wade is a great playmaker defender, shot blocker, passer and has excellent IQ

same for Bron

Kobe is a good passer and rebounder for a 2 guard

Dwight is the best defender and rebounder in the league

until KD becomes more than a scorer he won't be in the same tier as these guys

and Rose and Russell have the same playmaking ability
Rose and Russell do not have the same playmaking ability

Plus you keep ignoring KD's improvement on D and rebounding is quite annoying lol this isn't 08 or 09 when he was garbage defensively and didn't rebound enough the "KD is one dimensional" talk doesn't hold as much weight as it once did plus add to the fact he scores on godly efficiency saying he isn't in the same tier is just simply not true but to each its own. This reminds of the argument from others than Dirk isn't elite because he wasn't as well rounded as his counterparts then he proceeded to crush everyone in the playoffs with his one dimensional a.ss lol
 6 years ago '11        #110
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:

Plus you keep ignoring KD's improvement on D and rebounding is quite annoying lol this isn't 08 or 09 when he was garbage defensively and didn't rebound enough the "KD is one dimensional" talk doesn't hold as much weight as it once did plus add to the fact he scores on godly efficiency saying he isn't in the same tier is just simply not true but to each its own. This reminds of the argument from others than Dirk isn't elite because he wasn't as well rounded as his counterparts then he proceeded to crush everyone in the playoffs with his one dimensional a.ss lol
I agree that his rebounding and D has improved
 6 years ago '04        #111
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 thegoldenhero said:

on some real sh*t bro, kevin durant isnt no where near the calibur of lebron james. this n*gga is having another all time great season individually while his team is still winning. there are no holes in this dudes game. 55.3 percent from the floor, 43 from three, even though he isnt taking as many, hes been picking it up lately and making them, mid range on point, puttin dudes in the post, running the point forward, still d'ing dudes up. sh*ts not even fair on an individual level to compare the two. i say with conviction KD is not top 5, maybe not top 6 or 7

bron
kobe
dwight
cp3
rose
wade
maybe melo when his head is on straight
 6 years ago '05        #112
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
KD
 6 years ago '09        #113
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
on some real sh*t bro, kevin durant isnt no where near the calibur of lebron james. this n*gga is having another all time great season individually while his team is still winning. there are no holes in this dudes game. 55.3 percent from the floor, 43 from three, even though he isnt taking as many, hes been picking it up lately and making them, mid range on point, puttin dudes in the post, running the point forward, still d'ing dudes up. sh*ts not even fair on an individual level to compare the two. i say with conviction KD is not top 5, maybe not top 6 or 7

bron
kobe
dwight
cp3
rose
wade
maybe melo when his head is on straight
the fact you mentioned Melo makes this sh*t null and void anyone who still thinks Melo is as good or better than KD now doesn't watch bball enough...and imo i can make arguments for KD being over Kobe and Rose it isn't a stretch at all...lastly i would have said Bron was in a class of his own if i didn't see what happen in the finals last year but since i did i think he is the best player in the nba but not in the league above everyone else.

So far in this season not talking past season KD is top 3 tho and at worst top 5...you can't name 5 players who are playing better than KD this season so far.
 6 years ago '10        #114
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
omfg.... I didn't catch him running away till now
 6 years ago '05        #115
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
 Loso Luciano24 said:

[pic - click to view]

Not everyone is so fired up about Blake Griffin's dunk over Oklahoma City big man Kendrick Perkins on Monday.

The Clippers star went down the lane, elevated, made contact with Perkins and then threw the ball down into the basket, the fingers on his outstretched hand grazing the rim. The play has been the talk of the league.

"I have no appreciation for it at all," said Perkins' Thunder teammate, Kevin Durant. "It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made his free throw, so it was three points at the end of the day, no matter how it happened, how it went in the basket. I really wasn't impressed. He finished it. So what? We've moved on."

[pic - click to view]

"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Mavericks swingman Vince Carter, who is still capable of putting a big man on a poster at the ripe old age of 35, said Griffin's dunk was "amazing."

"That just shows the true athlete that he is," said Carter, whose Mavs host the Thunder Wednesday night. "I look at and analyze things different. You got to think about the body control and what it takes to really, not only to just do that, but the impact you take from Kendrick Perkins, first of all, is a lot. For you to still have the body control to finish is second to none, because there's not a lot of people that can really do that."

Carter put Durant on the short list of guys in the league right now with that type of body control. Mavs big man Brendan Haywood, the victim of a vicious Durant and-1 dunk during the West finals last season, can testify to that.

[pic - click to view]

But Durant seems to think that dunk doesn't get its due.

"I knew that wasn't going to get attention because we never get attention like that," Durant said. "We're not an L.A. team or a Chicago team or a Miami team. All our plays get thrown under the radar."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This post sums up the entire arguement
 6 years ago '05        #116
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
 rynell said:
KD
[pic - click to view]

Fixed
 6 years ago '10        #117
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
yall k!ll me with the GIF smiles
 6 years ago '04        #118
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 6 years ago '04        #119
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i dont know maybe its just me but when i see a guy getting dunked on i wanna see the rim being grabbed, impessive hops and athleticism no doubt but the hype is outta control, definetly not some top 5 goat status

hell i like that paul george dunk the other night better then blake griffin dunk
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy