Kevin Durant Disses Blake Griffin's Dunk "I Have No Appreciation For It At All,"

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 360 360
Blake Griffin's dunks could never come close to Vince Carter but Durant is right that was just a layup.
 6 years ago '09        #82
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
 jplaydadon said:
dude lebron is the best player in the world. he gets near a triple double in a winning effort without even trying almost. that sh*t really isnt debatable. there is no player with with his combo of size skill and bball iq. get that bullsh*t outta here. only thing you can do is hope lebron misses a jumpshot, other than that the dude is unguardable. i mean this dude is puttin up great stats and shooting well over 50% from the field, where big men who play near the basket are his only competition while avg. 29 a game. oh and he does the same thing is the playoffs too if you havent been watching all these years.

and tons on players that do what blake does? like who? there arent very many 20 and 10 power forwards out there dude. as far as kevin love is concerned, hes a very good player as well and is on the same level as blake but he isnt definitively better because i dont think he put as much pressure on the defense in a half court setting. but to be honest thats nitpicking, id take either and to be honest you can win with either. they are both elite PF prospects and pretty evenly matched. i think blake has more explosive scoring potential though as evidenced by his game highs of 47 and 44 in his rookie season. plus i think blake is a better passer than love and potentially as good of a rebounder. blake has put up better numbers up to this point than has kevin love in their first two seasons. and i do think blake could score more but he actually has a good team this year and doesnt need to. so thats a moot argument, and no there arent a ton of blake griffins out there.

as far as durant, i personally think westbrook is better overall, PERIOD. that team goes as far as westbrook takes them. durant may put up better SCORING numbers if westbrook isnt there, but they arent a better team, and wont win sh*t. you saying his numbers go up without westbrook means nothing because thats the case for most players on a team with another star (except lebron because hes clearly better than anyone you can put on his team).

and your analysis on derrick rose is terrible. that dude is a k!ller. and unlike AI, who is my fav all time player, he actually plays defense and has improved in that area. he distributes the ball well and puts the whole team on his back. not a top 5 player? youre stupid if you think he isnt and durant is. rose has been the leader of his team SINCE he got in the league and taken them to the playoffs every year. even when ben gordon hoggin a.ss was there, rose was still the leader and managing the game. and when he isnt playing, his team doesnt win, that is not even close to the case with durant, cause we saw westbrook lead that team to about 5 wins as the leader, during the time they were talking MVP for him ahead of durant (last year when durant was out a few games). but durant nut huggers seem to forget that sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

that whole paragraph talking Durant/Westbrook is so completely wrong Durant has alot more impact on that team wining than Westbrook stop looking at stats we all know Westbrook is a stat sheet stuffer and focus on impact when Durant and arguably Harden do more for that team winning wise than Westbrook who is less efficient than both of them and does more fu*k ups than both combined dude is a very talented player but you a fool if you believe Westbrook is better than KD.
 6 years ago '09        #83
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
durant is pretty damn one dimensional dude. his defense is OK at best and 8 rebounds is decent but not great for an athletic dude thats damn near 7 feet. and lets not act like hes great at gettin his teammates involved either. for someone thats as much of a scoring threat as durant is, his teammates dont capitalize as much as they should from that. (or at least its not reflected in his a.ssist numbers). i mean even a dude like kobe who jacks a sh*t ton of shots and doesnt trust a soul, will still get you about 5 a.ssists per game, whether he has legit weapons or not. again, westbook is the glue to that team and harden is actually as important to that teams success as anyone because might actually be the most well rounded player on the roster (passing, scoring and defense).

as far as love, his stats havent eclipsed those of blakes until this year, playing under adelman. i bet you anything that adleman would have blakes stats very much near his if he played for him. and yeah love can shoot better from distance and is a hell of a rebounder but that doesnt make him definitively better than blake. blake is better at attacking the rim which is something i value far more in a PF than anything. (which is why id take someone like amare over pau) and i do think blake is as good of a rebounder, but he does have a nearly equally athletic center on his side pullin in about 8 or 9 rebounds a game himself. plus blake is a pretty good passer and can get you 4 to 5 a.ssists if not more on a good night. love, not so much. i think its better to play with a PF thats willing to do work inside, and pass out, than one that just floats around, shoots, and doesnt move the ball much when he touches it. i say this because the team can get involved more from the perimeter. both are nice, but neither is definitively better than the other. one just has more help so his stats are down. and thing is, so far neither plays much d so its really a wash anyway
8 rebounds isn't good for a SF? he is the second best rebounder for his position right now...how many more rebounds is he suppose to get? only way he gets more is if he bulks up even more or moves to PF which isn't happening anytime soon and probably would do more harm than good right now...and his defense has been good overall me watching the games and stats back it up...the main issue imo is he is turnover prone he has improved handles but sometimes when he is creating for himself he runs right into doubles or the ball get's stripped when he tries to back a smaller player down

It's funny you talking about creating for teammates when their PG (the guy who is better than Durant lol) is only averaging 5.7 that is with arguably the best scorer in the league on his team who is a off ball scorer that is fu*king pathetic he should work to get his bigs some easy looks or look to pass to Ibaka more when he is breaking down the defense but mostly when he is attacking he is looking to score on his own than setting other players up
 02-02-2012, 10:58 AM         #84
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saltier than the fu*kin ocean in here
 6 years ago '09        #85
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
KD>>>BG all day everyday

but BG is fire though
 02-02-2012, 11:25 AM         #86
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's salty.
 6 years ago '11        #87
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5357 5357
 ondatpurple said:
when durant did that I didnt hear espn and tv analysts talkin about it was the greatest dunk of all time

they just be on blake griffin d!ck overrating the fu*k out of his dunks

to durant for spitting that real talk
Exactly.
 6 years ago '11        #88
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 Skratch said:
Overhyped a.ss dunk, cant believe ppl are callin it dunk of the year? when he really threw it in the basket just like he did in the dunk contest, sh*t wont even a dunk, that lebron james dunk last night was a real dunk.
that dunk last night was worthy of a postcard, not a poster

the steal was really impressive
 6 years ago '08        #89
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 jplaydadon said:
dude lebron is the best player in the world. he gets near a triple double in a winning effort without even trying almost. that sh*t really isnt debatable. there is no player with with his combo of size skill and bball iq. get that bullsh*t outta here. only thing you can do is hope lebron misses a jumpshot, other than that the dude is unguardable. i mean this dude is puttin up great stats and shooting well over 50% from the field, where big men who play near the basket are his only competition while avg. 29 a game. oh and he does the same thing is the playoffs too if you havent been watching all these years.

and tons on players that do what blake does? like who? there arent very many 20 and 10 power forwards out there dude. as far as kevin love is concerned, hes a very good player as well and is on the same level as blake but he isnt definitively better because i dont think he put as much pressure on the defense in a half court setting. but to be honest thats nitpicking, id take either and to be honest you can win with either. they are both elite PF prospects and pretty evenly matched. i think blake has more explosive scoring potential though as evidenced by his game highs of 47 and 44 in his rookie season. plus i think blake is a better passer than love and potentially as good of a rebounder. blake has put up better numbers up to this point than has kevin love in their first two seasons. and i do think blake could score more but he actually has a good team this year and doesnt need to. so thats a moot argument, and no there arent a ton of blake griffins out there.

as far as durant, i personally think westbrook is better overall, PERIOD. that team goes as far as westbrook takes them. durant may put up better SCORING numbers if westbrook isnt there, but they arent a better team, and wont win sh*t. you saying his numbers go up without westbrook means nothing because thats the case for most players on a team with another star (except lebron because hes clearly better than anyone you can put on his team).

and your analysis on derrick rose is terrible. that dude is a k!ller. and unlike AI, who is my fav all time player, he actually plays defense and has improved in that area. he distributes the ball well and puts the whole team on his back. not a top 5 player? youre stupid if you think he isnt and durant is. rose has been the leader of his team SINCE he got in the league and taken them to the playoffs every year. even when ben gordon hoggin a.ss was there, rose was still the leader and managing the game. and when he isnt playing, his team doesnt win, that is not even close to the case with durant, cause we saw westbrook lead that team to about 5 wins as the leader, during the time they were talking MVP for him ahead of durant (last year when durant was out a few games). but durant nut huggers seem to forget that sh*t.
the best player in the league has never failed to win chips.
for some years, yeah, youre not god, you wont win.
theyve been great players in the league, but the BEST win.
period.
and kevin love is def. one of the better big men passers in the game, its just that there is literally no one on his team for him to pass the ball to. his passing is one of the primary reasons homie was touted in the drafted.
and with d.rose n*ggas is still on that correlation-causation sh*t.
they don't have scorers. they NEED him to score.
I'm saying there are a ton of scorers you could sub for rose, that if they play passable defense could be hidden in thibs amazing team defensive scheme and that team will still win.
i dont even think rose is nearly the best point guard in the league.
cp3/deron still have that on lock. he's a lock for third, but theres some space.
if you sub those two for him, theres no way they lose more games.

and this westbrook sh*t, i can respect some of your arguments but you have to be trolling me on that sh*t.
the n*gga got benched in a must win game in the playoffs.
THAT HAPPENS TO 0 ELITE PLAYERS.
and westbrook is a POINT guard, his whole purpose is to make his teammates better.
the n*gga is a scorer only, eric maynard is A MUCH BETTER pointguard, thats why kevind durant and everyone elses efficiency goes up.
if you think westbrooks potential scoring ability is worth the drop in everyone elses efficiency, thats a different story.
if youre seriously saying that you would pick russell westbrook over kevin durant tho we can just end this argument right now cuz youre watching the wrong sport.

6 years ago '05        #90
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 jplaydadon said:
durant is pretty damn one dimensional dude. his defense is OK at best and 8 rebounds is decent but not great for an athletic dude thats damn near 7 feet. and lets not act like hes great at gettin his teammates involved either. for someone thats as much of a scoring threat as durant is, his teammates dont capitalize as much as they should from that. (or at least its not reflected in his a.ssist numbers). i mean even a dude like kobe who jacks a sh*t ton of shots and doesnt trust a soul, will still get you about 5 a.ssists per game, whether he has legit weapons or not. again, westbook is the glue to that team and harden is actually as important to that teams success as anyone because might actually be the most well rounded player on the roster (passing, scoring and defense).

as far as love, his stats havent eclipsed those of blakes until this year, playing under adelman. i bet you anything that adleman would have blakes stats very much near his if he played for him. and yeah love can shoot better from distance and is a hell of a rebounder but that doesnt make him definitively better than blake. blake is better at attacking the rim which is something i value far more in a PF than anything. (which is why id take someone like amare over pau) and i do think blake is as good of a rebounder, but he does have a nearly equally athletic center on his side pullin in about 8 or 9 rebounds a game himself. plus blake is a pretty good passer and can get you 4 to 5 a.ssists if not more on a good night. love, not so much. i think its better to play with a PF thats willing to do work inside, and pass out, than one that just floats around, shoots, and doesnt move the ball much when he touches it. i say this because the team can get involved more from the perimeter. both are nice, but neither is definitively better than the other. one just has more help so his stats are down. and thing is, so far neither plays much d so its really a wash anyway
1. 8 rebounds is impressive for any small forward (i.e lebron), considering you mostly guarding people on the perimeter. Height really has nothing to do with rebounding (i.e amare) He (durant) has had strings of games this season where he 12-14 rebounds. And who besides Harden on that team can he set up, everybody else on the court is a decoy. When cooks in the game he gets him wide open jumpers, even hits Thabo once in a while despite that.

2. This explains it all. Skill >>>>athletism damn near 90% of the time (i.e. tim duncan)

3. Love is a underated passer, have you watched any of these two players games? Seems like most of your claims are based off highlights and popular opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #91
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 micseles said:
1. 8 rebounds is impressive for any small forward (i.e lebron), considering you mostly guarding people on the perimeter. Height really has nothing to do with rebounding (i.e amare) He (durant) has had strings of games this season where he 12-14 rebounds. And who besides Harden on that team can he set up, everybody else on the court is a decoy. When cooks in the game he gets him wide open jumpers, even hits Thabo once in a while despite that.

2. This explains it all. Skill >>>>athletism damn near 90% of the time (i.e. tim duncan)

3. Love is a underated passer, have you watched any of these two players games? Seems like most of your claims are based off highlights and popular opinion.
yes actually i have been following both since high school. my friends dad recruited blake griffin at oklahoma and told me about him and kevin love/oj mayo/ etc were all the noise during the sonny vaccaro era of AAU basketball. not to mention i have watched them several times this year alone. how do you define underrated though? because the stats do matter to a certain extent and they clearly dont favor kevin love in this arguement. not to say he doesnt have vision, but he doesnt use it very often, especially from the post position. and dont give me that typical BX response when someone doesnt agree with you. MFer i have been watching bball all my damn life i dont just watch highlights. its just typical, esp on this site, for ppl to see someone hit a jumpshot or two, and go a player is better than the next because of it. that sh*t is false. prime example amare stoudemire, who was loads better before injury and he started settling for mid range jumpers. with his first step and athleticism, he was fu*kin unstoppable. now he can be somwhat marginalized. i would take blake over love anyday because i like my PFs to be attackers at the rim, and put pressure on the other teams' bigs. that gives my penetrating guards an advantage once they get in the lane.

and once in a while? first off, once in a while doesnt suffice for a superstar of his calibur. this guy avgs near 2.5 to 3 a.ssists per game. he could do better to get his teammates involved more often. no that responsibility is solely up to westbrook and harden, primarily westbrook who puts the most pressure on the defense in the first place being the primary slasher and opening the floor up. HE is the one who sets that team in motion and is IMO the most important piece on that team. durant only passes when he HAS to, not to make the game easier and involve his teammates, which can explain why his percentages arent as good as they could be. BTW you put lebron on the Thunder, they be winning several ships, because instantly ibaka, westbrook, perkins (who can finish at the rim), harden, would be become DEADLY weapons. okc has a decent amount of depth

as far as skill being better most of the time, not really. when you are an ELITE athlete, you just have a clear advantage. luis scola probably has as much skill around the basket as any big man in the league, but he isnt close to blake because hed get overwhelmed athletically. athleticism facilitates the game for some guys, esp when they have some skill. and dont use time duncan as a comparison because he is a VERY good athlete, and always has been for a guy that size. he might be stiff, but still a good athlete.

Last edited by jplaydadon; 02-02-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #92
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
at the end of the day, you can think whoever you want is better, i dont care about that, but none of these guys are out of the others' league. the only ones who are in the elite class as individuals are as follows:

lebron
kobe
d wade
cp3
dwight
rose
maybe melo?
kyle lowry ()

kidding but thats the elite class, the rest are second tier
 6 years ago '05        #93
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 jplaydadon said:
yes actually i have been following both since high school. my friends dad recruited blake griffin at oklahoma and told me about him and kevin love/oj mayo/ etc were all the noise during the sonny vaccaro era of AAU basketball. not to mention i have watched them several times this year alone. how do you define underrated though? because the stats do matter to a certain extent and they clearly dont favor kevin love in this arguement. not to say he doesnt have vision, but he doesnt use it very often, especially from the post position. and dont give me that typical BX response when someone doesnt agree with you. MFer i have been watching bball all my damn life i dont just watch highlights. its just typical, esp on this site, for ppl to see someone hit a jumpshot or two, and go a player is better than the next because of it. that sh*t is false. prime example amare stoudemire, who was loads better before injury and he started settling for mid range jumpers. with his first step and athleticism, he was fu*kin unstoppable. now he can be somwhat marginalized. i would take blake over love anyday because i like my PFs to be attackers at the rim, and put pressure on the other teams' bigs. that gives my penetrating guards an advantage once they get in the lane.

and once in a while? first off, once in a while doesnt suffice for a superstar of his calibur. this guy avgs near 2.5 to 3 a.ssists per game. he could do better to get his teammates involved more often. no that responsibility is solely up to westbrook and harden, primarily westbrook who puts the most pressure on the defense in the first place being the primary slasher and opening the floor up. HE is the one who sets that team in motion and is IMO the most important piece on that team. durant only passes when he HAS to, not to make the game easier and involve his teammates, which can explain why his percentages arent as good as they could be. BTW you put lebron on the Thunder, they be winning several ships, because instantly ibaka, westbrook, perkins (who can finish at the rim), harden, would be become DEADLY weapons. okc has a decent amount of depth

as far as skill being better most of the time, not really. when you are an ELITE athlete, you just have a clear advantage. luis scola probably has as much skill around the basket as any big man in the league, but he isnt close to blake because hed get overwhelmed athletically. athleticism facilitates the game for some guys, esp when they have some skill. and dont use time duncan as a comparison because he is a VERY good athlete, and always has been for a guy that size. he might be stiff, but still a good athlete.

Wont get a typical BX response out of me, im a true ball fan, not a fan of any certain player or team. First in most wolves games, there is little to no movement when love gets the ball in the post, they literally give it to him and get out the way. Wes Johnson has been useless, Darko doesnt want to shoot, rubio and ridenour are waiting for the kickout. Not too many opportunities for him to get those a.ssist you speak of. Clips have plenty of movement because they have higher Iq players and Jordan is thirsty for his next highlight. Sadly you wont get to see the pitfalls of blakes athletism until playoff time when those lanes close up and "attacking" recklessly equals charges and foul trouble. Put love on that team and you have fewer highlights but equal if not greater success in my opinion.

Durant is setting up his teammates deliberatly. Different people see the same thing differently. It sounds like no matter what he does, your going to see his game a certain way. When his teammates move, he finds them, but just like the wolves, the thunder stand around and wait for Durant and Westbrook to make magic happen late in games.
 6 years ago '12        #94
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 973 973
Wtf is he nicca suppose to say, "Yeah, he sh*tted on Perk, BIG TIME"

6 years ago '04        #95
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Thought this was funny

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #96
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 micseles said:
Wont get a typical BX response out of me, im a true ball fan, not a fan of any certain player or team. First in most wolves games, there is little to no movement when love gets the ball in the post, they literally give it to him and get out the way. Wes Johnson has been useless, Darko doesnt want to shoot, rubio and ridenour are waiting for the kickout. Not too many opportunities for him to get those a.ssist you speak of. Clips have plenty of movement because they have higher Iq players and Jordan is thirsty for his next highlight. Sadly you wont get to see the pitfalls of blakes athletism until playoff time when those lanes close up and "attacking" recklessly equals charges and foul trouble. Put love on that team and you have fewer highlights but equal if not greater success in my opinion.

Durant is setting up his teammates deliberatly. Different people see the same thing differently. It sounds like no matter what he does, your going to see his game a certain way. When his teammates move, he finds them, but just like the wolves, the thunder stand around and wait for Durant and Westbrook to make magic happen late in games.
agree to disagree, stars get preferential calls, and blake is a star. if love is on the perimeter there is absolutely no one to threaten the rim besides jordan, and in my opinion, having seen jordan play since high school and believing that he wouldnt be an nba player in any other era, the effectiveness of that offense would downgraded due to an imbalance. as far as lanes closing, thats a non issue when you have a point guard on the floor who is one of the best 5 players in the league, lanes will be open. the reason people stand around in an offense is because players are playing where they probably shouldnt be. durant and love should have their a.sses in the post more often, which would draw double teams and open cutting lanes. otherwise people are just standing around as you mentioned, out of position. its okay to shoot them every now and then, but it shouldnt be the focal point of their games. i think durant is a great talent, love as well, but there are several players id build around first, including blake.
 6 years ago '09        #97
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
@ him runnin away from gettin on a poster
 6 years ago '09        #98
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Hold up with Lebron on thunder they win championships?? for one Bron is the best bball player in the nba and is still in his prime while KD hasn't even hit his peak yet so i didn't get the point of even bringing that up secondly lets look at this starting lineup

PG: Westbrook
SG: Thabo
SF: Lebron
PF: Ibaka
C: Perkins

The defense with Bron automatically get's better but hold on wait a minute this team in the starting lineup has no fu*kin spacing at all sh*t is funny as fu*k so you telling me a team with only Harden and Cook able to shoot from deep and no post player on the team is gonna win a title lol get the fu*k outta here plus adding Bron automatically makes Westbrook less affective because Russell needs the ball in his hands one of the reasons why Russell and KD work as a duo is because KD doesn't need to dominate the ball...sure the team wins more regular season games with Bron but unless they make changes to the current roster to make a better fit for Bron (like trade Westbrook) that team doesn't win a title.
 6 years ago '11        #99
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 thegoldenhero said:
Hold up with Lebron on thunder they win championships?? for one Bron is the best bball player in the nba and is still in his prime while KD hasn't even hit his peak yet so i didn't get the point of even bringing that up secondly lets look at this starting lineup

PG: Westbrook
SG: Thabo
SF: Lebron
PF: Ibaka
C: Perkins

The defense with Bron automatically get's better but hold on wait a minute this team in the starting lineup has no fu*kin spacing at all sh*t is funny as fu*k so you telling me a team with only Harden and Cook able to shoot from deep and no post player on the team is gonna win a title lol get the fu*k outta here plus adding Bron automatically makes Westbrook less affective because Russell needs the ball in his hands one of the reasons why Russell and KD work as a duo is because KD doesn't need to dominate the ball...sure the team wins more regular season games with Bron but unless they make changes to the current roster to make a better fit for Bron (like trade Westbrook) that team doesn't win a title.
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '11        #100
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

that whole paragraph talking Durant/Westbrook is so completely wrong Durant has alot more impact on that team wining than Westbrook stop looking at stats we all know Westbrook is a stat sheet stuffer and focus on impact when Durant and arguably Harden do more for that team winning wise than Westbrook who is less efficient than both of them and does more fu*k ups than both combined dude is a very talented player but you a fool if you believe Westbrook is better than KD.
KD is only marginally better than Russell

Westbrook is a do it all combo guard while Durant is just a volume scorer that doesn't even score in many ways besides coming off screens and open jumpers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy