Kevin Durant Disses Blake Griffin's Dunk "I Have No Appreciation For It At All,"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
 jplaydadon said:
durant is a great player but he isnt close to being the best player in the league. primarliy because lebron has that on a chokehold and he plays with another elite player in westbrook who i think is just as good and more of a versatile player anyway. blake griffin is fu*kin sick. its been years since we saw a player have his type of rookie season avg well ove 20 and 10 and hes doing the same thing this year with a better squad. if anything yall overrate the fu*k outta durant and calling blake better than durant is just as bad as calling durant the best in the L to me. its all opinion but it isnt quite as outrageous as yall are making it seem
hes a second year player that hasnt touched the playoffs

yes.
lets call him great because he jumps high and dunks the ball very well.

and i never said KD was the best, but he's undoubtedly top 5 right now, so not at all is it comparable comparison
and literally everything you wrote was trash
lebron has that in a "chokehold" is a ridiculously ironic statement for obvious reasons
and how do you subtract points from KD for playing with westbrook when Lebron plays with D-wade?

do u n*ggas even read your responses before you press submit reply?
 6 years ago '04        #62
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Imagin3 said:
hes a second year player that hasnt touched the playoffs

yes.
lets call him great because he jumps high and dunks the ball very well.

and i never said KD was the best, but he's undoubtedly top 5 right now, so not at all is it comparable comparison
and literally everything you wrote was trash
lebron has that in a "chokehold" is a ridiculously ironic statement for obvious reasons
and how do you subtract points from KD for playing with westbrook when Lebron plays with D-wade?

do u n*ggas even read your responses before you press submit reply?
lol you are a true dumbass. lebron was the leagues best BEFORE he ever joined with dwyane wade what the fu*k are you talking about? he won two mvps and had the best record in the leage twice with fu*king cleveland, and took a team to the finals already. that was fu*kin stupid. plus he has had more wins and statistical success than wade out side of that one ring. man please. durants success is inextricably tied to westbrooks, lebrons isnt to wade.

secondly i didnt say call blake great. where did i say that in the first place? i said durant is a great player but he isnt out of blakes league, thats what i am saying. and yall needa quit with saying blake just dunks the ball. no the dude has a lot of SKILL as well. its not completely refined, but at 6-10 he is a really good ball handler, can hit a jumper out to the three, rebounds well, passes the ball well, knows backboard angles on his fadeaways, etc. he isnt all dunks and thats a poor a.ssesment of blakes talent, even if he has a ways to go

as far as westbrook, he does most of the sh*t durant doesnt do, like attempt to play defense. hes a far more versatile player and isnt far behind as a scorer. he defends, rebounds, passes well and scores. if durant wasnt there westbrook could be a top scorer and hes proved in limited time at least, that they can win games without durant. i doubt okc would do anything without westbrook.

kobe
lebron
rose
d wade
dwight

it can argued that durant isnt top 5 bro, its not "undoubtedly" a forgone conclusion. there are others that could be considered as well

Last edited by jplaydadon; 02-02-2012 at 02:02 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #63
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
 jplaydadon said:
lol you are a true dumbass. lebron was the leagues best BEFORE he ever joined with dwyane wade what the fu*k are you talking about? he won two mvps and had the best record in the leage twice with fu*king cleveland, and took a team to the finals already. that was fu*kin stupid. plus he has had more wins and statistical success than wade out side of that one ring. man please. durants success is inextricably tied to westbrooks, lebrons isnt to wade.

secondly i didnt say call blake great. where did i say that in the first place? i said durant is a great player but he isnt out of blakes league, thats what i am saying. and yall needa quit with saying blake just dunks the ball. no the dude has a lot of SKILL as well. its not completely refined, but at 6-10 he is a really good ball handler, can hit a jumper out to the three, rebounds well, passes the ball well, knows backboard angles on his fadeaways, etc. he isnt all dunks and thats a poor a.ssesment of blakes talent, even if he has a ways to go

as far as westbrook, he does most of the sh*t durant doesnt do, like attempt to play defense. hes a far more versatile player and isnt far behind as a scorer. he defends, rebounds, passes well and scores. if durant wasnt there westbrook could be a top scorer and hes proved in limited time at least, that they can win games without durant. i doubt okc would do anything without westbrook.

kobe
lebron
rose
d wade
dwight

it can argued that durant isnt top 5 bro, its not "undoubtedly" a forgone conclusion. there are others that could be considered as well

theres so many holes in the lebron as the best player in the league talk, it's a moot point.
and if anything its clear that statistically the n*gga is the best regular season player in the league, but thats where it stops.
the penalizing durant for playing with westvrook simply makes no type of sense, neither does saying they'd do nothing without him.
its stastically proven than durant plays much better with maynard on the court than westbrook because he gets the ball more frequently, earlier and in much better positions to score the point.
if anything for durant himself, westbrook is a handicap.
what elite star player do you know that gets benched in the fourth quarter in the playoffs for their back up?

and kevin durant is on another level than blake griffin.
i watch blake play, there are tons of players in the league that do what he does aside from his dunking ability.
kevin love literally does EVERY single aspect of basketball better than griffin besides dunk the ball.
kevin durant is a complete offensive player, only kobe and melo are better.

and you claim durant is overrated but put rose ahead of him?

ill catch flack from the bulls stans, but as good as rose is, it's that defense and thibs who is winning these games.
rose is a good, i'd even concede great player, and a welcome addition to any team, but he's not a top five player in this league. will be soon, but he aint yet.

it's that same A.I affect, n*ggas gave A.I all the love for carrying the team offensively when they won games on the defensive end.
 6 years ago '11        #64
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,933 | Props total: 8781 8781
 legendisdope said:
where u would of had global recognition and every one would love u... no one gives a fu*k bout okc except the idiots that live there.
Look how mad you are right now imagine if he actually willingly left your team.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
KD is doing what a real team does? BTW it was barely a dunk
 6 years ago '04        #66
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:

theres so many holes in the lebron as the best player in the league talk, it's a moot point.
and if anything its clear that statistically the n*gga is the best regular season player in the league, but thats where it stops.
the penalizing durant for playing with westvrook simply makes no type of sense, neither does saying they'd do nothing without him.
its stastically proven than durant plays much better with maynard on the court than westbrook because he gets the ball more frequently, earlier and in much better positions to score the point.
if anything for durant himself, westbrook is a handicap.
what elite star player do you know that gets benched in the fourth quarter in the playoffs for their back up?

and kevin durant is on another level than blake griffin.
i watch blake play, there are tons of players in the league that do what he does aside from his dunking ability.
kevin love literally does EVERY single aspect of basketball better than griffin besides dunk the ball.
kevin durant is a complete offensive player, only kobe and melo are better.

and you claim durant is overrated but put rose ahead of him?

ill catch flack from the bulls stans, but as good as rose is, it's that defense and thibs who is winning these games.
rose is a good, i'd even concede great player, and a welcome addition to any team, but he's not a top five player in this league. will be soon, but he aint yet.

it's that same A.I affect, n*ggas gave A.I all the love for carrying the team offensively when they won games on the defensive end.

dude lebron is the best player in the world. he gets near a triple double in a winning effort without even trying almost. that sh*t really isnt debatable. there is no player with with his combo of size skill and bball iq. get that bullsh*t outta here. only thing you can do is hope lebron misses a jumpshot, other than that the dude is unguardable. i mean this dude is puttin up great stats and shooting well over 50% from the field, where big men who play near the basket are his only competition while avg. 29 a game. oh and he does the same thing is the playoffs too if you havent been watching all these years.

and tons on players that do what blake does? like who? there arent very many 20 and 10 power forwards out there dude. as far as kevin love is concerned, hes a very good player as well and is on the same level as blake but he isnt definitively better because i dont think he put as much pressure on the defense in a half court setting. but to be honest thats nitpicking, id take either and to be honest you can win with either. they are both elite PF prospects and pretty evenly matched. i think blake has more explosive scoring potential though as evidenced by his game highs of 47 and 44 in his rookie season. plus i think blake is a better passer than love and potentially as good of a rebounder. blake has put up better numbers up to this point than has kevin love in their first two seasons. and i do think blake could score more but he actually has a good team this year and doesnt need to. so thats a moot argument, and no there arent a ton of blake griffins out there.

as far as durant, i personally think westbrook is better overall, PERIOD. that team goes as far as westbrook takes them. durant may put up better SCORING numbers if westbrook isnt there, but they arent a better team, and wont win sh*t. you saying his numbers go up without westbrook means nothing because thats the case for most players on a team with another star (except lebron because hes clearly better than anyone you can put on his team).

and your analysis on derrick rose is terrible. that dude is a k!ller. and unlike AI, who is my fav all time player, he actually plays defense and has improved in that area. he distributes the ball well and puts the whole team on his back. not a top 5 player? youre stupid if you think he isnt and durant is. rose has been the leader of his team SINCE he got in the league and taken them to the playoffs every year. even when ben gordon hoggin a.ss was there, rose was still the leader and managing the game. and when he isnt playing, his team doesnt win, that is not even close to the case with durant, cause we saw westbrook lead that team to about 5 wins as the leader, during the time they were talking MVP for him ahead of durant (last year when durant was out a few games). but durant nut huggers seem to forget that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #67
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
durants dunk was the same thing while he talking about blake. yet blakes look way better cuz he came with the force, plus after impact, he still went up higher. n*ggas feet was like halfway between rim and ground.

kd mad cuz his dunk aint get pub. lol
 6 years ago '06        #68
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Today's NBA fans are such groupies that this is a surprise that he said this? It'd be disrespectful to do what Amare did and smile at him after he dunks on his teammate (Mosgov)
 6 years ago '11        #69
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
KD just defending his teamate.
 6 years ago '04        #70
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3834 3834
kd's dunk >>>
 6 years ago '08        #71
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 The Blueprint said:
Whats good homie????

Kyle williams
You know me, just chillin playa....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dream Team
 6 years ago '10        #72
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
was that kd running from blake?
 6 years ago '05        #73
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4243 4243
 jplaydadon said:
dude lebron is the best player in the world. he gets near a triple double in a winning effort without even trying almost. that sh*t really isnt debatable. there is no player with with his combo of size skill and bball iq. get that bullsh*t outta here. only thing you can do is hope lebron misses a jumpshot, other than that the dude is unguardable. i mean this dude is puttin up great stats and shooting well over 50% from the field, where big men who play near the basket are his only competition while avg. 29 a game. oh and he does the same thing is the playoffs too if you havent been watching all these years.

and tons on players that do what blake does? like who? there arent very many 20 and 10 power forwards out there dude. as far as kevin love is concerned, hes a very good player as well and is on the same level as blake but he isnt definitively better because i dont think he put as much pressure on the defense in a half court setting. but to be honest thats nitpicking, id take either and to be honest you can win with either. they are both elite PF prospects and pretty evenly matched. i think blake has more explosive scoring potential though as evidenced by his game highs of 47 and 44 in his rookie season. plus i think blake is a better passer than love and potentially as good of a rebounder. blake has put up better numbers up to this point than has kevin love in their first two seasons. and i do think blake could score more but he actually has a good team this year and doesnt need to. so thats a moot argument, and no there arent a ton of blake griffins out there.

as far as durant, i personally think westbrook is better overall, PERIOD. that team goes as far as westbrook takes them. durant may put up better SCORING numbers if westbrook isnt there, but they arent a better team, and wont win sh*t. you saying his numbers go up without westbrook means nothing because thats the case for most players on a team with another star (except lebron because hes clearly better than anyone you can put on his team).

and your analysis on derrick rose is terrible. that dude is a k!ller. and unlike AI, who is my fav all time player, he actually plays defense and has improved in that area. he distributes the ball well and puts the whole team on his back. not a top 5 player? youre stupid if you think he isnt and durant is. rose has been the leader of his team SINCE he got in the league and taken them to the playoffs every year. even when ben gordon hoggin a.ss was there, rose was still the leader and managing the game. and when he isnt playing, his team doesnt win, that is not even close to the case with durant, cause we saw westbrook lead that team to about 5 wins as the leader, during the time they were talking MVP for him ahead of durant (last year when durant was out a few games). but durant nut huggers seem to forget that sh*t.

K.Love is literally a threat from anywhere in the STADIUM (he shoots threes, has a underated post game, good mid range, he can even hit full court hail marys for pete sake). Griffen Literally lives and dies by pick and roll or facing up from the post taking one dribble and then spinning baseline or to the middle (thats his whole game in a nutshell).

The rest of the arguments in this thread are dumb. Griffen is nowhere close to durant, and i dont even subscribe to the belief that Griffen is overatted, hes a good player with plenty of room to improve.

Anybody saying Durant is one dimensional is a bufoon who doesnt watch games. Hes rebounding, blocking shots and playing improved one on one D this season.
 02-02-2012, 09:32 AM         #74
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
Blake>>> Durant's one dimensional a.ss
This guy knows NOTHING about sports.
 6 years ago '04        #75
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 micseles said:

K.Love is literally a threat from anywhere in the STADIUM (he shoots threes, has a underated post game, good mid range, he can even hit full court hail marys for pete sake). Griffen Literally lives and dies by pick and roll or facing up from the post taking one dribble and then spinning baseline or to the middle (thats his whole game in a nutshell).

The rest of the arguments in this thread are dumb. Griffen is nowhere close to durant, and i dont even subscribe to the belief that Griffen is overatted, hes a good player with plenty of room to improve.

Anybody saying Durant is one dimensional is a bufoon who doesnt watch games. Hes rebounding, blocking shots and playing improved one on one D this season.
durant is pretty damn one dimensional dude. his defense is OK at best and 8 rebounds is decent but not great for an athletic dude thats damn near 7 feet. and lets not act like hes great at gettin his teammates involved either. for someone thats as much of a scoring threat as durant is, his teammates dont capitalize as much as they should from that. (or at least its not reflected in his a.ssist numbers). i mean even a dude like kobe who jacks a sh*t ton of shots and doesnt trust a soul, will still get you about 5 a.ssists per game, whether he has legit weapons or not. again, westbook is the glue to that team and harden is actually as important to that teams success as anyone because might actually be the most well rounded player on the roster (passing, scoring and defense).

as far as love, his stats havent eclipsed those of blakes until this year, playing under adelman. i bet you anything that adleman would have blakes stats very much near his if he played for him. and yeah love can shoot better from distance and is a hell of a rebounder but that doesnt make him definitively better than blake. blake is better at attacking the rim which is something i value far more in a PF than anything. (which is why id take someone like amare over pau) and i do think blake is as good of a rebounder, but he does have a nearly equally athletic center on his side pullin in about 8 or 9 rebounds a game himself. plus blake is a pretty good passer and can get you 4 to 5 a.ssists if not more on a good night. love, not so much. i think its better to play with a PF thats willing to do work inside, and pass out, than one that just floats around, shoots, and doesnt move the ball much when he touches it. i say this because the team can get involved more from the perimeter. both are nice, but neither is definitively better than the other. one just has more help so his stats are down. and thing is, so far neither plays much d so its really a wash anyway
 6 years ago '11        #76
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
i lost a little respect for salty a.ss

Last edited by tommyjay; 02-02-2012 at 10:12 AM..
 02-02-2012, 10:13 AM         #77
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Difference between Durants dunk and Blakes dunk...

Durant didn't have to push off the person he was dunking on.
Blake steady pushes off people and commits offensive fouls.

Just like the Mozghov dunk, when he grabbed his head. All he does is push
people out of the way or hold them down while he's in the air.

So like Durant, Im not impressed.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

[pic - click to view]

02-02-2012, 10:27 AM         #79
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Overhyped a.ss dunk, cant believe ppl are callin it dunk of the year? when he really threw it in the basket just like he did in the dunk contest, sh*t wont even a dunk, that lebron james dunk last night was a real dunk.
 6 years ago '07        #80
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
Damn durant really ran ..make a defensive play on the ball..don't run like a pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago