February 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1301
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Jersey shore and fort lee are two completely different sides of the state.

Dumb rambling fu*k.

I don't need to hit those blocks. I'll come ringing bells on yours tho. Anyday of the week.
 6 years ago '09        #1302
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Myworld82 said:
Don't give up homie. It's definitely a nice career. I got in the Air National Guard thinking that I would only join to do the one weekend a month thing and 2 weeks during the summer. Became an Aircraft Loadmaster, and as soon as I was doing OJT, I went to Germany, Spain, Hawaii, Japan, Italy, Korea, Guam all in the span of 6 months. As soon as I finished, went back to school for a little while, but wasn't really feeling it. Then I took a job at Circuit City thinking that I didn't want to do it full time, just fought it for no reason. As soon as Circuit City closed, I finally got on orders for active duty. Didn't realize the amount of money I could make or the benefits you receive.

Now I have a full time job in the Guard as a Loadmaster and Unit Training Manager, making good money, and I've been able to basically get out of debt, buy a house, and pretty much anything else I've wanted.

If my story is not enough, my mom went active for 6 years, got in the guard, was part time for 2 years until she got a full time job. To quickly sum up, she retired as a 2 star General.

My sister went to school, then med school, became a pediatrician, but needed to get rid of a lot of school loans. She joined, and came in as a Captain.

Like I said, the life is good, if you really put the effort in. So don't give up.
real conversation. i talked so much sh*t about the military and how its a cop out if you cant do anythang else with ya life. that was when i was young and thought i was hard. i made thangs happen for myself since i graduated highschool. until all it took was to find that one to hold me down, she was at university of houston, i was runnin round with alright bread but i knew she was gon be in a whole nother league once she graduated. so i said somethin gotta shake. aint no way in hell she gone provide for me, ima provide for her. sh*t just came out of left field to all my people when i told them i was joinin. a lot of my folks didnt agree with it but shiiiiiit somethin had to crack. gotta say im still surprised at how my life done did a complete 180 in a year. bought a crib last year, 2 new cars. n*gga aint gotta worry bout no hospital bills and neither does she. im beyond straight right now and its only gonna get better Lord willin.

and the first job they offered me was loadmaster but i turned it down. thats a job for a single man lol
 6 years ago '04        #1303
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 specialk103185 said:
dang homie! You're mom was in the guard for 6 years retired a 2 star general? What was her field?
I'm sure she wishes, lol. She was active duty for 6 years, then she transferred to the guard. Did 2 years, and became full time in the guard. She did about 33 years all together. She was in logistics at first, then she became the Logistics Commander, then the Maintenance Commander at our wing, then the a.ssistant to the Adjudant General of Tennessee, finally she was Chief of Staff for the State of Tennessee.
 6 years ago '04        #1304
Myworld82 
space
space
 stxbreed said:
real conversation. i talked so much sh*t about the military and how its a cop out if you cant do anythang else with ya life. that was when i was young and thought i was hard. i made thangs happen for myself since i graduated highschool. until all it took was to find that one to hold me down, she was at university of houston, i was runnin round with alright bread but i knew she was gon be in a whole nother league once she graduated. so i said somethin gotta shake. aint no way in hell she gone provide for me, ima provide for her. sh*t just came out of left field to all my people when i told them i was joinin. a lot of my folks didnt agree with it but shiiiiiit somethin had to crack. gotta say im still surprised at how my life done did a complete 180 in a year. bought a crib last year, 2 new cars. n*gga aint gotta worry bout no hospital bills and neither does she. im beyond straight right now and its only gonna get better Lord willin.

and the first job they offered me was loadmaster but i turned it down. thats a job for a single man lol
That's what's up man. And yeah, I got in as a Loadmaster when I was unmarried. My wife hates it sometimes, but she loves it when I come home off a trip, Gucci bag in hand, lol.
 6 years ago '06        #1305
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Funeral James said:
Air Force, got a 49 last time and missed it by one point.

but the way i feel right now if i can't join the air force ill join anything just to get out of paterson
hurd it hurd it... my mans did the test and got a 89. and didnt join
 6 years ago '07        #1306
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Myworld82 said:
That's what's up man. And yeah, I got in as a Loadmaster when I was unmarried. My wife hates it sometimes, but she loves it when I come home off a trip, Gucci bag in hand, lol.
What's bad about loadmaster? You ship out alot?
 6 years ago '04        #1307
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5702 5702
some everyday shoes

[pic - click to view]

02-23-2012, 07:23 PM         #1308
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k!!!!!! i just got home and find out i missed out on the All-Star Flight Ones. but i managed to snag a pair of the Dunk High Premiums... got the blue color..
 6 years ago '04        #1309
Myworld82 
space
space
 Funeral James said:
What's bad about loadmaster? You ship out alot?
At times, depends on the tempo. Then sometimes, if you have plane issues, a 5 day trip can turn into a 15-20 day trip, which your significant other may not like, and it makes it hard to plan things if you don't know if you're gonna get back on time for them.
 6 years ago '06        #1310
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 3567 3567

by , on Flickr

pretty good month.... already more than rugby lol, just kidding
 6 years ago '07        #1311
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Myworld82 said:
At times, depends on the tempo. Then sometimes, if you have plane issues, a 5 day trip can turn into a 15-20 day trip, which your significant other may not like, and it makes it hard to plan things if you don't know if you're gonna get back on time for them.
Oh alright are you still active duty?
 6 years ago '04        #1312
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
^
he's not lying though
 6 years ago '10        #1313
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 932 932
 dagreat1_87 said:

by , on Flickr

pretty good month.... already more than rugby lol, just kidding
Wait til u see my months results....
 6 years ago '11        #1314
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
joining the club

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1315
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43386 43386

^^ rugby making a fool out of himself in the bxsc as usual. all the knicks fans sh*tting on him

and stop typing like a fu*king moron. you don't need to double space after every thought.

Last edited by st21; 02-23-2012 at 09:46 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1316
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6228 6228
thinkin bout gettin these all star kobes
 6 years ago '10        #1317
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 932 932
 Trill Livin said:
thinkin bout gettin these all star kobes
I second that motion
 6 years ago '10        #1318
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6228 6228
 JKO said:
I second that motion
you think the online hype will be as crazy as the 4's
 6 years ago '05        #1319
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
Cherry Hill mall 200 people already lol fu*k me.......
Looks like im gettin the Lebrons. Rugby lost.
 6 years ago '04        #1320
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
im on them brons too ill post up the nike lank when i see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago