February 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1161
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 ReallyTho said:
picked these up 2day

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1162
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

nautica shirt was $10, it was an offer i couldn't refuse.
 6 years ago '09        #1163
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
Dunk Allstars

[pic - click to view]

Orlando Flight one .................. air max 1 bhm

[pic - click to view]

The HoH hoops in Miami got the galaxy Foams about 23 people out there camping already....
 6 years ago '07        #1164
space
space
i gotta move back to florida

6 years ago '09        #1165
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 RLRugby said:
i feel like a loser lol

im gonna be honest

all i really wanted was the Flight Ones

they was on some nicolas cage sh*t

gone in 60 seconds

dem blue dunks is crack tho
 02-23-2012, 12:21 PM         #1166
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
i feel like a loser
 6 years ago '04        #1167
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

02-23-2012, 12:39 PM         #1168
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son drew a illustration
 6 years ago '05        #1169
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13362 13362

[pic - click to view]

Took 2 hours on the laptop. But I got em.
 6 years ago '04        #1170
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
 RLRugby said:
n*ggas is corny lmao

why do yall keep responding to me
U are on ignore. However when u post directly behind me I read what u say.

Then I draw maps to break down the one line u think effects Me.

Then I move on. U never move on.
 6 years ago '11        #1171
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

went for the flight ones and they didnt have my size..walked out wit the Anthracite zoom rookies!!
 02-23-2012, 01:32 PM         #1172
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^those are lookin right
are those GR or HOH exclusive???
 02-23-2012, 01:37 PM         #1173
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this d!ckhead actually said
the jungle
what jungle
does ur borough or whatever u call it
even make the news
bet u
u havent heard a gunshot since the last time u watched a movie
 6 years ago '11        #1174
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
 pufntrees718 said:
^^^those are lookin right
are those GR or HOH exclusive???
i think they gonna be a GR but arent supposed to drop til march 2nd
 6 years ago '04        #1175
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 144 144
 Funeral James said:
i know its a tough branch my sister served 9 years
Don't give up homie. It's definitely a nice career. I got in the Air National Guard thinking that I would only join to do the one weekend a month thing and 2 weeks during the summer. Became an Aircraft Loadmaster, and as soon as I was doing OJT, I went to Germany, Spain, Hawaii, Japan, Italy, Korea, Guam all in the span of 6 months. As soon as I finished, went back to school for a little while, but wasn't really feeling it. Then I took a job at Circuit City thinking that I didn't want to do it full time, just fought it for no reason. As soon as Circuit City closed, I finally got on orders for active duty. Didn't realize the amount of money I could make or the benefits you receive.

Now I have a full time job in the Guard as a Loadmaster and Unit Training Manager, making good money, and I've been able to basically get out of debt, buy a house, and pretty much anything else I've wanted.

If my story is not enough, my mom went active for 6 years, got in the guard, was part time for 2 years until she got a full time job. To quickly sum up, she retired as a 2 star General.

My sister went to school, then med school, became a pediatrician, but needed to get rid of a lot of school loans. She joined, and came in as a Captain.

Like I said, the life is good, if you really put the effort in. So don't give up.
 6 years ago '04        #1176
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 gOomba4lyfe said:
i think they gonna be a GR but arent supposed to drop til march 2nd
DEM bi*chES ARE DOPE IN EVERY COLOR !
 6 years ago '04        #1177
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
Jersey shore and fort lee are two completely different sides of the state.

Dumb rambling fu*k.

I don't need to hit those blocks. I'll come ringing bells on yours tho. Anyday of the week.
 6 years ago '09        #1178
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
 Myworld82 said:
Don't give up homie. It's definitely a nice career. I got in the Air National Guard thinking that I would only join to do the one weekend a month thing and 2 weeks during the summer. Became an Aircraft Loadmaster, and as soon as I was doing OJT, I went to Germany, Spain, Hawaii, Japan, Italy, Korea, Guam all in the span of 6 months. As soon as I finished, went back to school for a little while, but wasn't really feeling it. Then I took a job at Circuit City thinking that I didn't want to do it full time, just fought it for no reason. As soon as Circuit City closed, I finally got on orders for active duty. Didn't realize the amount of money I could make or the benefits you receive.

Now I have a full time job in the Guard as a Loadmaster and Unit Training Manager, making good money, and I've been able to basically get out of debt, buy a house, and pretty much anything else I've wanted.

If my story is not enough, my mom went active for 6 years, got in the guard, was part time for 2 years until she got a full time job. To quickly sum up, she retired as a 2 star General.

My sister went to school, then med school, became a pediatrician, but needed to get rid of a lot of school loans. She joined, and came in as a Captain.

Like I said, the life is good, if you really put the effort in. So don't give up.
real conversation. i talked so much sh*t about the military and how its a cop out if you cant do anythang else with ya life. that was when i was young and thought i was hard. i made thangs happen for myself since i graduated highschool. until all it took was to find that one to hold me down, she was at university of houston, i was runnin round with alright bread but i knew she was gon be in a whole nother league once she graduated. so i said somethin gotta shake. aint no way in hell she gone provide for me, ima provide for her. sh*t just came out of left field to all my people when i told them i was joinin. a lot of my folks didnt agree with it but shiiiiiit somethin had to crack. gotta say im still surprised at how my life done did a complete 180 in a year. bought a crib last year, 2 new cars. n*gga aint gotta worry bout no hospital bills and neither does she. im beyond straight right now and its only gonna get better Lord willin.

and the first job they offered me was loadmaster but i turned it down. thats a job for a single man lol
 6 years ago '04        #1179
Myworld82 
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
dang homie! You're mom was in the guard for 6 years retired a 2 star general? What was her field?
I'm sure she wishes, lol. She was active duty for 6 years, then she transferred to the guard. Did 2 years, and became full time in the guard. She did about 33 years all together. She was in logistics at first, then she became the Logistics Commander, then the Maintenance Commander at our wing, then the a.ssistant to the Adjudant General of Tennessee, finally she was Chief of Staff for the State of Tennessee.
 6 years ago '04        #1180
Myworld82 
space
space
 stxbreed said:
real conversation. i talked so much sh*t about the military and how its a cop out if you cant do anythang else with ya life. that was when i was young and thought i was hard. i made thangs happen for myself since i graduated highschool. until all it took was to find that one to hold me down, she was at university of houston, i was runnin round with alright bread but i knew she was gon be in a whole nother league once she graduated. so i said somethin gotta shake. aint no way in hell she gone provide for me, ima provide for her. sh*t just came out of left field to all my people when i told them i was joinin. a lot of my folks didnt agree with it but shiiiiiit somethin had to crack. gotta say im still surprised at how my life done did a complete 180 in a year. bought a crib last year, 2 new cars. n*gga aint gotta worry bout no hospital bills and neither does she. im beyond straight right now and its only gonna get better Lord willin.

and the first job they offered me was loadmaster but i turned it down. thats a job for a single man lol
That's what's up man. And yeah, I got in as a Loadmaster when I was unmarried. My wife hates it sometimes, but she loves it when I come home off a trip, Gucci bag in hand, lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago