Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1041
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 fame614 said:

[pic - click to view]

what t shirt is that ive seen it before....nice pick ups

bicedidit said:
n*gga MY sh*tS ARE COMING FROM JAPAN.YOUR NOT CONNECTED SO U WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.n*gga I SEE 40 YEAR OLDS CAMPING.U NOT BOUT THAT LIFE.U LUCKY U DELETED YOUR JBTV POST ABOUT HOW U DIDN'T GET THE 4'S BUT U CAN FRONT ON HERE LIKE U DID LAME.
I donno how you do it but you stay sonnin rugby.
Correction its easy to son rugby but you g check him on all these different sites lol.
 6 years ago '07        #1042
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Ran through so many headphones in the last month and finally decided to give these Fanny Wang joints a shot that Banga recommended.

[pic - click to view]

Not bad so far. Caught 'em for $150, but retails for $250 normally. Other colors were around $200. Build is comparable to the Beats Studio. These take batteries like them, but the advantage goes to Fanny Wang because you can still use these if the batteries die on you mid-day. Lose some bass, but functionality remains.

Only complaint is the super sturdy build. Headphones are stiff and need some breaking in, I think.
 6 years ago '10        #1043
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
i wish i could post my pics can someone please explain to me how..
 6 years ago '05        #1044
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 chenderson12 said:
Go create a free account at photobucket or tiny pic upload your pictures to your account than take the image code and paste it in here.
 6 years ago '07        #1045
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 chenderson12 said:
if you take the pics on your phone you can find an app for that
 6 years ago '07        #1046
space
space
im mad as fu*k turbo tax playin with the money, and i hit up the outlet again for that presidents day sale but they ain't have sh*t there except for some polo boots for $30

and i stopped by nautica
 6 years ago '05        #1047
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Funeral James said:
im mad as fu*k turbo tax playin with the money, and i hit up the outlet again for that presidents day sale but they ain't have sh*t there except for some polo boots for $30

and i stopped by nautica
What outlet Woodbury ....cause i was their on Saturday they got mad stuff on sale imm head back either later today or on wednesday
 6 years ago '07        #1048
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
What outlet Woodbury ....cause i was their on Saturday they got mad stuff on sale imm head back either later today or on wednesday
yea woodbury got the boots for 30 they tryin to move those, everything else wasn't in my size they got the short sleeve polos for the low but i wasn't feelin any, also RRL jeans but the waist is 36

6 years ago '04        #1049
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 4509 4509
 Funeral James said:

and i stopped by nautica
u too dam
 6 years ago '05        #1050
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Funeral James said:
yea woodbury got the boots for 30 they tryin to move those, everything else wasn't in my size they got the short sleeve polos for the low but i wasn't feelin any, also RRL jeans but the waist is 36

But dey got mad Cargo shorts styles i never seen and short sleeve shirts are every where in RL + i found a rack near the shoes which had the Denim line i never know they carried that in the outlet
 6 years ago '10        #1051
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 414 414
woodbury use to be the sh*t but now it feels like they don't ever have anything that I like. I guess its because EVERYBODY knows about woodbury now.
 6 years ago '04        #1052
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
IO found a stupid low key spot in harlem thats gettin them foams
 6 years ago '05        #1053
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*gga can come up in that station off that pool and sellin dat loud
pimpin you aint NEVA lied, everytime I come back home to visit i bring a il bit of that Cali. n*ggaz in the A be FIENDN for that loud in the club and you can sell n*ggaz .5 for like 20
 6 years ago '05        #1054
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 ATLien2g2 said:
it was thick last night, i always see a bunch of people i fu*k wit in there, but them hoes wasn't hitting on nothing. you can smoke all you want in the station though. its just a hood kick it spot, just cool it and burn and get on some hoes if they looking right. i fu*k wit the ritz from time to time. i threw my 25th bday in there when it was new. we was so turnt up that night. For $775 they gave us the front middle secton in front of the stage, 40 wristbands, and 3 bottles. Best time ever, but yeah the party life down here is on point. It's so many damn clubs here and it's something going on every damn night.
Hell yeah, that Ritz 2 is STUPID especially on Sundays sh*t be TurNT
 6 years ago '06        #1055
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
kobe line is sh*tting on brons this year!!

got damnnnn..them sh*ts glow too

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kobe 7 is that wave...
 6 years ago '04        #1056
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
damn alot of people were left empty handed on the wristbands for the foams today at mercer smh.

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2012, 12:46 PM         #1057
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
it was thick last night, i always see a bunch of people i fu*k wit in there, but them hoes wasn't hitting on nothing. you can smoke all you want in the station though. its just a hood kick it spot, just cool it and burn and get on some hoes if they looking right. i fu*k wit the ritz from time to time. i threw my 25th bday in there when it was new. we was so turnt up that night. For $775 they gave us the front middle secton in front of the stage, 40 wristbands, and 3 bottles. Best time ever, but yeah the party life down here is on point. It's so many damn clubs here and it's something going on every damn night.

man buddy told us that yesterday and we thought he was bull sh*ttin. he was so damn dumb though thats prob why we didn't believe him lol.
so 40 people on 3 bottles
everybody had a sip of each bottle
 6 years ago '07        #1058
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 RLRugby said:
sh*t bout to be stupid with them foams
That's a lie. Everyone that works at Foot Locker knows the drill. They cut their losses on these big limited releases because the bosses are watching -- especially when you're talking about only 30 pairs on a hyped release. My dude at HoH had to buy his KD IV "Nerfs" off a customer in the store for $500. That's the only chance an employee has at the shoes -- catch a dude on the line who only wants to resell it and offer him dough on the spot.
 02-20-2012, 01:00 PM         #1059
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
shut up fool, we ended up buying more bottles than that, but a lot of folks don't like champagne, so everybody wasn't even drinking it.
son said shut up fool.
i be usin that line when im jokin around
it just sounded funny
the ratio was way off
 6 years ago '07        #1060
space
space
 bicedidit said:
damn alot of people were left empty handed on the wristbands for the foams today at mercer smh.

[pic - click to view]

if you see a certain amount of people in line, common sense should tell you to try a different spot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now