February 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
102 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #941
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
Ran through so many headphones in the last month and finally decided to give these Fanny Wang joints a shot that Banga recommended.

[pic - click to view]

Not bad so far. Caught 'em for $150, but retails for $250 normally. Other colors were around $200. Build is comparable to the Beats Studio. These take batteries like them, but the advantage goes to Fanny Wang because you can still use these if the batteries die on you mid-day. Lose some bass, but functionality remains.

Only complaint is the super sturdy build. Headphones are stiff and need some breaking in, I think.
 6 years ago '10        #942
chenderson12 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 1089 1089
i wish i could post my pics can someone please explain to me how..
 6 years ago '05        #943
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 chenderson12 said:
Go create a free account at photobucket or tiny pic upload your pictures to your account than take the image code and paste it in here.
 6 years ago '07        #944
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 chenderson12 said:
if you take the pics on your phone you can find an app for that
 6 years ago '07        #945
space
space
im mad as fu*k turbo tax playin with the money, and i hit up the outlet again for that presidents day sale but they ain't have sh*t there except for some polo boots for $30

and i stopped by nautica
 6 years ago '05        #946
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Funeral James said:
im mad as fu*k turbo tax playin with the money, and i hit up the outlet again for that presidents day sale but they ain't have sh*t there except for some polo boots for $30

and i stopped by nautica
What outlet Woodbury ....cause i was their on Saturday they got mad stuff on sale imm head back either later today or on wednesday
 6 years ago '07        #947
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
What outlet Woodbury ....cause i was their on Saturday they got mad stuff on sale imm head back either later today or on wednesday
yea woodbury got the boots for 30 they tryin to move those, everything else wasn't in my size they got the short sleeve polos for the low but i wasn't feelin any, also RRL jeans but the waist is 36

6 years ago '04        #948
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,133 | Props total: 9050 9050
 Funeral James said:

and i stopped by nautica
u too dam
 6 years ago '05        #949
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Funeral James said:
yea woodbury got the boots for 30 they tryin to move those, everything else wasn't in my size they got the short sleeve polos for the low but i wasn't feelin any, also RRL jeans but the waist is 36

But dey got mad Cargo shorts styles i never seen and short sleeve shirts are every where in RL + i found a rack near the shoes which had the Denim line i never know they carried that in the outlet
 6 years ago '10        #950
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 464 464
woodbury use to be the sh*t but now it feels like they don't ever have anything that I like. I guess its because EVERYBODY knows about woodbury now.
 6 years ago '04        #951
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,107 | Props total: 344 344
IO found a stupid low key spot in harlem thats gettin them foams
 6 years ago '05        #952
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,764 | Props total: 502 502
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*gga can come up in that station off that pool and sellin dat loud
pimpin you aint NEVA lied, everytime I come back home to visit i bring a il bit of that Cali. n*ggaz in the A be FIENDN for that loud in the club and you can sell n*ggaz .5 for like 20
 6 years ago '05        #953
theylikeme05 
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
it was thick last night, i always see a bunch of people i fu*k wit in there, but them hoes wasn't hitting on nothing. you can smoke all you want in the station though. its just a hood kick it spot, just cool it and burn and get on some hoes if they looking right. i fu*k wit the ritz from time to time. i threw my 25th bday in there when it was new. we was so turnt up that night. For $775 they gave us the front middle secton in front of the stage, 40 wristbands, and 3 bottles. Best time ever, but yeah the party life down here is on point. It's so many damn clubs here and it's something going on every damn night.
Hell yeah, that Ritz 2 is STUPID especially on Sundays sh*t be TurNT
 6 years ago '06        #954
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
kobe line is sh*tting on brons this year!!

got damnnnn..them sh*ts glow too

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kobe 7 is that wave...
 6 years ago '04        #955
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 635 635
damn alot of people were left empty handed on the wristbands for the foams today at mercer smh.

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2012, 11:46 AM         #956
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
it was thick last night, i always see a bunch of people i fu*k wit in there, but them hoes wasn't hitting on nothing. you can smoke all you want in the station though. its just a hood kick it spot, just cool it and burn and get on some hoes if they looking right. i fu*k wit the ritz from time to time. i threw my 25th bday in there when it was new. we was so turnt up that night. For $775 they gave us the front middle secton in front of the stage, 40 wristbands, and 3 bottles. Best time ever, but yeah the party life down here is on point. It's so many damn clubs here and it's something going on every damn night.

man buddy told us that yesterday and we thought he was bull sh*ttin. he was so damn dumb though thats prob why we didn't believe him lol.
so 40 people on 3 bottles
everybody had a sip of each bottle
 6 years ago '07        #957
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
 RLRugby said:
sh*t bout to be stupid with them foams
That's a lie. Everyone that works at Foot Locker knows the drill. They cut their losses on these big limited releases because the bosses are watching -- especially when you're talking about only 30 pairs on a hyped release. My dude at HoH had to buy his KD IV "Nerfs" off a customer in the store for $500. That's the only chance an employee has at the shoes -- catch a dude on the line who only wants to resell it and offer him dough on the spot.
 02-20-2012, 12:00 PM         #958
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
shut up fool, we ended up buying more bottles than that, but a lot of folks don't like champagne, so everybody wasn't even drinking it.
son said shut up fool.
i be usin that line when im jokin around
it just sounded funny
the ratio was way off
 6 years ago '07        #959
space
space
 bicedidit said:
damn alot of people were left empty handed on the wristbands for the foams today at mercer smh.

[pic - click to view]

if you see a certain amount of people in line, common sense should tell you to try a different spot
 6 years ago '05        #960
theylikeme05 
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
idk bout that .5 for 20, lol thats them 2005-2006 prices. i remember when those clubs at underground was jumping a few years ago a n*gga tried to sell me .5 for 15. i was like bruh im from the westside that sh*t $10...then he gone say yea yea i'm from zone 3 this that sh*t though, but i got you just give me $10. lol that n*gga was so use to selling to them college kids & out of towners and getting over on they a.ss, but i wasn't going for it.
True but most of the time n*ggaz who just want to smoke to look cool aka LAMES will pay you a dub for .5, especially if they didnt bring any, i done had n*ggaz give me 10 just to jump in the rotation b4, club prices on herb are just like club prices on drink INFLATION

The westside DO be having that RIGHTEOUS ticket on that loud tho, ClayCo do too on the low tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy