February 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #361
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4490 4490
 ATLien2g2 said:
boy hell naw i ain't gone be dropping that much for something a few days early. My partna he'll give me his 35% discount on certain shoes (no jordans though), and make sure i get a shoe if his store has it, so its better than nothing Down here though not many people have shoes early cause the nike reps don't play. when the cements 3's came out at my partna store they were going in the boxes to make sure they weren't sold early.
well i get my sh*t early kus its no way im camping out or waking up early on a sat for em it kinda haunts me now and then but fu*k it u gotta pay to play sometimes besides anything i dont get early i get mad cheap after a week or so and they have it still got those zooms 140 werent even on sale or nothin!
 6 years ago '11        #362
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Man Im waiting on them fours... I wanta bite on some of those all star joints or black history months but idk


Thinking on coppin multiple fours instead!
 6 years ago '06        #363
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
4s are super hot in person. Great quality,the new/old box with the old lettering on the sticker is priceless. Also,on this release they did away with the fu*king tissue paper with the acid and went with some black almost plastic walmart bag type material. Anywho as promised.



[pic - click to view]




Also picked up 3 pairs of KDs. Other 2 will be here by Friday.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #364
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
did you get the year of the dragon boxes or no
 6 years ago '05        #365
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 UF4Soldier said:
man i told yalll rugby is bored yall really think he actually be caring what yall say i bet him and his boys be looking at this sh*t laughing!













at least i hope !
nah homie. no one trolls that hard. hes being dead a.ss.

 samsin420 said:
4s are super hot in person. Great quality,the new/old box with the old lettering on the sticker is priceless. Also,on this release they did away with the fu*king tissue paper with the acid and went with some black almost plastic walmart bag type material. Anywho as promised.



[pic - click to view]




Also picked up 3 pairs of KDs. Other 2 will be here by Friday.



[pic - click to view]

why 3 pairs of kds? you resellin or just stockin???
 6 years ago '04        #366
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
BHM Forces


[pic - click to view]

 02-09-2012, 10:11 AM         #367
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 its YOUNG holla said:
4s are in jersey
anywhere in Jersey I can get the 4's without any hassle size 14.
 6 years ago '04        #368
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 N E R D said:
anywhere in Jersey I can get the 4's without any hassle size 14.
14 in jersey....

Damn um I'd head to packers on Monday. That's your best bet. Arriving either Monday or tuesday. Id go both days. See a tall skinny black kid named Ryan. Or short Irish white boy jay. Or old Jewish guy mike the owner .
 02-09-2012, 10:37 AM         #369
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 its YOUNG holla said:
14 in jersey....

Damn um I'd head to packers on Monday. That's your best bet. Arriving either Monday or tuesday. Id go both days. See a tall skinny black kid named Ryan. Or short Irish white boy jay. Or old Jewish guy mike the owner .
So just drop your name And I should be okay?

edit.

I don't even know your name
 02-09-2012, 10:41 AM         #370
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was gonna go in there and drop itsyoungholla n*ggas would of kicked me out
 02-09-2012, 11:22 AM         #371
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J2hott23 said:
BHM Forces


[pic - click to view]

shatttttt!!!
 6 years ago '06        #372
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
 Funeral James said:
did you get the year of the dragon boxes or no

No sir regular orange boxes.


 DaViLLe726 said:
nah homie. no one trolls that hard. hes being dead a.ss.



why 3 pairs of kds? you resellin or just stockin???

For the 94 dollar retail price i couldnt pass em up.
 6 years ago '06        #373
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
 J2hott23 said:
BHM Forces


[pic - click to view]


Loving those.
 02-09-2012, 12:35 PM         #374
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them uptowns is lookin nice
 6 years ago '04        #375
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 N E R D said:
I was gonna go in there and drop itsyoungholla n*ggas would of kicked me out
Na kid they don't respect anyone outside of rappers and ball players. They know me but thats far from my go to spot.
 6 years ago '11        #376
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,298 | Props total: 25120 25120
this fool rugby said he fu*ked chyna blac for 900 dollars when this bi*ch getting 50 K easy thrown on her a.ss any night she wants to perform

starting to think he mentally ill
 02-09-2012, 04:41 PM         #377
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
this fool rugby said he fu*ked chyna blac for 900 dollars when this bi*ch getting 50 K easy thrown on her a.ss any night she wants to perform

starting to think he mentally ill
that n*gga cant afford to buy a dmp pack
what makes u think he gon spend 900 on a hoe


edit
fu*k a dmp pack
he dont even cop foams
and them sh*ts is 2 n change
what makes u think he got 900 for a couple minutes
 6 years ago '11        #378
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,298 | Props total: 25120 25120
 pufntrees718 said:
that n*gga cant afford to buy a dmp pack
what makes u think he gon spend 900 on a hoe


edit
fu*k a dmp pack
he dont even cop foams
and them sh*ts is 2 n change
what makes u think he got 900 for a couple minutes
he said "her pus*y was not tight but not loose,don't really know how to explain it"

Da fu*k..

[pic - click to view]















































Pretty sure he fu*ked a bootleg chyna blac crack head

might wanna get checked rugby,they will give you a call in a week if you have anything
 6 years ago '04        #379
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
^
why are u even talking about the galaxies u are not dropping out that resale price be for real.
 6 years ago '04        #380
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
 RLRugby said:
I'm gonna try my luck online

I know it's gonna be lile 50000 n*ggas tryna get it at one time

But hopefully I get it
sh*t IS GONNA CRASH SOOOOO FAST SMH.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy