most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
82 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #321
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,731 | Props total: 2545 2545
 RLRugby said:
yall n*ggas is so fu*king lucky

everytime i hear sh*t like that i get depressed lol

money doesnt even talk with my local mom and pop shops
Its all about connects I went to my local spot and i add my name to the list they have for the cement 4's
 6 years ago '04        #322
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,127 | Props total: 9041 9041
yea he sells them and keeps the box my other one orders his own personal pairs to sell early then some for the store .........but to there credit i have been seeing nike and jordan reps getting n they a.ss counting shoes sneak calling and sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #323
space
space
im pretty its mad n*ggaz on craiglist ny selling early u gotta think outside the box yall fu*k with ebay and get fakes when u can go craigslist and actually meet motherfu*kers places with the real sh*t n yall city why da fu*k everybody so scared to go outside the house ........u wanna buy kicks and wear em to your computer chairs wtf!!!!

props to bice n*gga be walkin round his city with nines hoes boxes out actual stores ......packing heat and be makin it home to post them sh*ts
 6 years ago '05        #324
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,731 | Props total: 2545 2545
 UF4Soldier said:
im pretty its mad n*ggaz on craiglist ny selling early u gotta think outside the box yall fu*k with ebay and get fakes when u can go craigslist and actually meet motherfu*kers places with the real sh*t n yall city why da fu*k everybody so scared to go outside the house ........u wanna buy kicks and wear em to your computer chairs wtf!!!!

props to bice n*gga be walkin round his city with nines hoes boxes out actual stores ......packing heat and be makin it home to post them sh*ts
n*gga the Craigslist shiit aint no joke i knw mad n*ggaz who got robbed meeting up with people trying to buy or sell they foams
 6 years ago '04        #325
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
 Kalon said:
can you get an 11 and 9.5 and if so how much and when?
I could send u in to a store but I can't get any 4s for anyone. I got 3 pairs. A 10.5 and 2 12s.

The 12s are for me. The other pair is for my brother. And the connect is in Vegas.

I got another spot gettin 60 pairs on Tuesday. I'll see what I can do.

Not making any promises and the begging and all the pms won't change a Damn thing.

I'll post the info when I get the shipping emails. The end.
 6 years ago '11        #326
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1115 1115
 RLRugby said:
Bron Brons >>>>>> Jordans
 6 years ago '04        #327
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
n*gga the Craigslist shiit aint no joke i knw mad n*ggaz who got robbed meeting up with people trying to buy or sell they foams
yeah who gone meet a n*gga at they house u cant be dumb bout da sh*t now meet n*ggaz one deep plus i dont deal with blacks on craigslist sorry....... i call em or chat a lil bit to get a vibe from em if they hispanic asain or white im goin in black imma meeting close in my hood at the mall with my n*ggaz strapped .........come u gotta be smart bout it
 6 years ago '04        #328
space
space

[pic - click to view]

cash and the watch was gift!
 6 years ago '04        #329
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
I got my oreo 6's like that early, paid a lil extra then they came out and sat in the stores. My partna that is a manager at athletes foot got fired for selling the candy pack 2's early but eventually got his job back. Down here its HARD to get something early. The nike reps do not play and its not many mom & pop stores. The few stores that have stuff early charge an arm & a leg. A spot here had the red foams early and they were selling them for $500.
red foams they was 300 early here but sh*t i knew i was gone get em that morning so fu*k that i can feel up my car with extra 70

they most ive paid for any shoe was black history 3 and playoff 13s early at once sh*t was 410 i think or was it 460 i for get but i was between that... i got db3s for 300 and i pay like 225 or 210 for any other shoe early at one store or maybe 185 190 at another store if i get a 7 its 120 or 150 at the most but its always 16 to 11 days early tho!

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 02-08-2012 at 08:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #330
space
space
man i spent like 500 last year gettin the black n red fresh waters cinci reds and volts and barely touch em they only shoes i have sittin out at my house all of em flawless
 6 years ago '04        #331
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
boy hell naw i ain't gone be dropping that much for something a few days early. My partna he'll give me his 35% discount on certain shoes (no jordans though), and make sure i get a shoe if his store has it, so its better than nothing Down here though not many people have shoes early cause the nike reps don't play. when the cements 3's came out at my partna store they were going in the boxes to make sure they weren't sold early.
well i get my sh*t early kus its no way im camping out or waking up early on a sat for em it kinda haunts me now and then but fu*k it u gotta pay to play sometimes besides anything i dont get early i get mad cheap after a week or so and they have it still got those zooms 140 werent even on sale or nothin!
 6 years ago '11        #332
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1115 1115
Man Im waiting on them fours... I wanta bite on some of those all star joints or black history months but idk

Thinking on coppin multiple fours instead!
 6 years ago '06        #333
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
4s are super hot in person. Great quality,the new/old box with the old lettering on the sticker is priceless. Also,on this release they did away with the fu*king tissue paper with the acid and went with some black almost plastic walmart bag type material. Anywho as promised.

[pic - click to view]

Also picked up 3 pairs of KDs. Other 2 will be here by Friday.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #334
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
did you get the year of the dragon boxes or no
 6 years ago '05        #335
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 UF4Soldier said:
man i told yalll rugby is bored yall really think he actually be caring what yall say i bet him and his boys be looking at this sh*t laughing!

at least i hope !
nah homie. no one trolls that hard. hes being dead a.ss.

samsin420 said:
4s are super hot in person. Great quality,the new/old box with the old lettering on the sticker is priceless. Also,on this release they did away with the fu*king tissue paper with the acid and went with some black almost plastic walmart bag type material. Anywho as promised.

[pic - click to view]

Also picked up 3 pairs of KDs. Other 2 will be here by Friday.

[pic - click to view]

why 3 pairs of kds? you resellin or just stockin???
 6 years ago '04        #336
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 38 38
BHM Forces

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2012, 09:11 AM         #337
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 its YOUNG holla said:
4s are in jersey
anywhere in Jersey I can get the 4's without any hassle size 14.
 6 years ago '04        #338
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
 N E R D said:
anywhere in Jersey I can get the 4's without any hassle size 14.
14 in jersey....

Damn um I'd head to packers on Monday. That's your best bet. Arriving either Monday or tuesday. Id go both days. See a tall skinny black kid named Ryan. Or short Irish white boy jay. Or old Jewish guy mike the owner .
 02-09-2012, 09:37 AM         #339
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 its YOUNG holla said:
14 in jersey....

Damn um I'd head to packers on Monday. That's your best bet. Arriving either Monday or tuesday. Id go both days. See a tall skinny black kid named Ryan. Or short Irish white boy jay. Or old Jewish guy mike the owner .
So just drop your name And I should be okay?

edit.

I don't even know your name
 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM         #340
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was gonna go in there and drop itsyoungholla n*ggas would of kicked me out
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
215 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy