February 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #221
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
Linsanity just dropped 28, can't wait until they upgrade his stats on 2k

 6 years ago '05        #222
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 samsin420 said:
Yup thats a steal at this point in the game. I'd scoop. You seen em in person?
Not In person but it's DS I saw couple pics... I c dey going for350+ on ebay
 6 years ago '11        #223
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
Funeral lets 2k12 it right now just got home and trying to fu*k with these updated rosters

feeling good,got some good news this evening,this summer should make 5 times more as last
 6 years ago '05        #224
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Dray said:
Funeral lets 2k12 it right now just got home and trying to fu*k with these updated rosters

feeling good,got some good news this evening,this summer should make 5 times more as last
you got ps3???
 6 years ago '11        #225
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 DaViLLe726 said:
you got ps3???
Nah xbox

Im not really a gamer,pretty a.ss in call of duty but in 2k11/2k12

my record is like 160-44 in 2k12

I think the weed smoking though helps
 6 years ago '11        #226
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 DaViLLe726 said:
you got ps3???
Naw n*gga i got Gamecast
 6 years ago '05        #227
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Dray said:
Nah xbox

Im not really a gamer,pretty a.ss in call of duty but in 2k11/2k12

my record is like 160-44 in 2k12

I think the weed smoking though helps
true i got ps3 i was gonna say we could play. i sent my ps3 out to a website to get it fixed the other day. I was playing a few weeks ago and caught the red light of death. my sh*t just turned off outta nowhere in the middle of battlefield3!!!!!!!


 I k!ll TREES said:
Naw n*gga i got Gamecast
lol lol
 6 years ago '11        #228
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 DaViLLe726 said:
true i got ps3 i was gonna say we could play. i sent my ps3 out to a website to get it fixed the other day. I was playing a few weeks ago and caught the red light of death. my sh*t just turned off outta nowhere in the middle of battlefield3!!!!!!!




lol lol
I got the red circle of death on my old xbox and xbox wanted me to wait 2 months so said fu*k it and got a new xbox and didn't really mind because the new ones are all black but the black controller they gave me broke after 6-7 weeks just all of a sudden stopped turning on...

tried to return it they told me only 30 days

piece of sh*t xbox
 6 years ago '11        #229
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 Gater said:
Do people even post sh*t or you guys just spend time arguing?? Look @ Page 12..One Pic of shoes I use to like this section but you guys just argue for no reason
sidetracked by rugby

everybody put him on ignore though so we good






















not like he posts any pics anyways
 6 years ago '07        #230
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 Gater said:
Do people even post sh*t or you guys just spend time arguing?? Look @ Page 12..One Pic of shoes I use to like this section but you guys just argue for no reason
ayo puff!!!1!@
 6 years ago '06        #231
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467

[pic - click to view]



..Homegirl picked up a pair for me saturday, I bet her if the Giants win I didnt have to pay her for them..


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #232
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



..Homegirl picked up a pair for me saturday, I bet her if the Giants win I didnt have to pay her for them..


[pic - click to view]

So you didn't get them early?
But you got them free so it makes up for it.
 6 years ago '04        #233
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 DIPSET101 said:
So you didn't get them early?
But you got them free so it makes up for it.
free>early.

but for def, if he wanted those he would've had them hoes on like black friday or something lol...
 02-07-2012, 12:27 PM         #234
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
Do people even post sh*t or you guys just spend time arguing?? Look @ Page 12..One Pic of shoes I use to like this section but you guys just argue for no reason
so get the fu*k out
 6 years ago '07        #235
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
Yo I don't trust mr Washington, so I want him to stick to me like flies to sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #236
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
 Kalon said:
free>early.

but for def, if he wanted those he would've had them hoes on like black friday or something lol...
That's what I'm saying, n*gga was supposed to have these when they released the idea. Damn def fallin off yo.
 6 years ago '06        #237
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 DIPSET101 said:
That's what I'm saying, n*gga was supposed to have these when they released the idea. Damn def fallin off yo.
fall off from what?

my rep is grand, you cant take that from me.

i aint paid for a sneaker since august and that was them air trainer sc from premium goods..before that i dont even know.

i aint even really care for the red foams, u can ask anyone on twitter i been clowning em...and i still got em.

what kicks you got for free and early?

im waiting...
 6 years ago '07        #238
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
Keep waiting. I'll get back with you in a few
 6 years ago '07        #239
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 DIPSET101 said:
Keep waiting. I'll get back with you in a few
do you have ANY pickups? i mean its tax time..
 6 years ago '07        #240
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
 Funeral James said:
do you have ANY pickups? i mean its tax time..
I got a 10 month old son. He get all my tax money. That's why I don't post anymore. I just come in here give props when I see dope sh*t and laugh at the jokes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy