Rick Ross Recieves 100,000 Dollar Watch As A Gift From Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 2203 2203
 O D said:
and the thing is dre diddnt spend a dime on that sh*t. celebs are given sh*t like that for free for advertisement purposes. he probly had that sh*t laying around his closet and grabbed it before he left to the party
I was gonna say that. People too stupid to realize that celebs dont pay for none of that sh*t its all given to them free. one of the many perks of being famous.
 6 years ago '12        #102
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:
Dr Dre doesent care about blog-geeks or forum-nerds, he won't even acknowledge your existence or urinate on you if you catch on fire in a Miami club bathroom after getting lost at a Star Wars retreat.

Dre is filthy rich and respected and revered in HipHop circles, he gets paid off Emenim and 50-Cent so he's set for Life he can make music with whoever the fu*k he wants.

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent was going around dissing the entire industry and begging Dre not to work with his so-called enemies.

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent tried to sabotage Dre's artist Game just because Game didn't want to be involved in negative beef with people like Nas

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent went and tried to form a Head-phone deal to step on Dre's toes and move in on his Headphone hustle.

I know 50-Cent is Americas favorite white-ni99er-rapper because he sh*ts on Black folks and eats white peoples a.sses but he's a bi*ch-made-fa99it to every rapper from the streets and nobody respects him especially Emenim who has turned his back on the bi*ch and neglected him while building up true artists like Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse.
well damn!!!! Dre's money has absolutely nothing to do with my existence so 1 you can stfu about that coz its not like hes so rich that he can buy more time, hes gna die and all that money's gna stay, 2 i dnt worship money, i work yes coz everyone cant be rich, 3 why the fucck would i take your comment serious?
 6 years ago '06        #103
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Y'all some ignorant a.ss n*ggas I swear. Dre ain't for beef wit nobody he can do whatever he wishes
 6 years ago '12        #104
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 gogojumpman23 said:
nas lost
am i the only one that crack me up every time i see this? its fucckin hilarious
 6 years ago '05        #105
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,822 | Props total: 3367 3367
How is this news? Don't no one think the way these rappers buy other rappers expensive watches and then almost do a press release for the sh*t is lil crass and kinda shows that they ain't used to having money? Or am I just hating?
 6 years ago '09        #106
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 4918 4918
 Graftedgenes said:
Cracka is that the best you can do?

You still believe in fabricated rap beef over music Cracka?

You siding with Cracka-logic on some corny a.ss Peckawood sh*t.

You siding with the House-Negro that kisses white bi*ches in the mouth and spends unhealthy amounts of media playing with white e-geeks on the Internet? Cracka you crazy.

Dr Dre is a BOSS and 50-Cent is his employee so Dr Dre can do whatever the fu*k he wants to do and make 50-Cents male-groupies cry about it.

STFU telling me you "Black" chump, I'm Chinese and I think you a sucka for worrying about how a millionaire spends his money on his friends and a.ssociates.

Trolling, Trolling, Trolling U have successfully trolled an entire post How in the hell is Rick Ross even remotely a friend of Dre n*gga? And if u are chinese dating a black woman as u say, then y would u care what color woman 50 fu*ks? His baby moms is black no disputing that is there?

Last edited by akverse47; 02-02-2012 at 06:41 AM..
 02-02-2012, 08:18 AM         #107
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

&
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #108
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Dre's half white son died from a heroin overdose.
 6 years ago '05        #109
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
50 Lawse to tha Bawse!
 6 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
Cuzz Dre Day only makes Eazy's pay day, All of a sudden Dr. Dre is the "G Thang"
But on his old album cover he was a she thang
 6 years ago '10        #111
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

You siding with the House-Negro that kisses white bi*ches in the mouth and spends unhealthy amounts of media playing with white e-geeks on the Internet? Cracka you crazy.

Dr Dre is a BOSS and 50-Cent is his employee so Dr Dre can do whatever the fu*k he wants to do and make 50-Cents male-groupies cry about it.

STFU telling me you "Black" chump, I'm Chinese and I think you a sucka for worrying about how a millionaire spends his money on his friends and a.ssociates.

You're chinese? I @ first thought you was black then I thought you were white? Well why would black on white pr0n make you feel inadequate?
 6 years ago '10        #112
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
lost respect for dre since he started rolling with the police

what happened to fu*k tha police n*gga?
 02-02-2012, 09:42 AM         #113
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

You're chinese? I @ first thought you was black then I thought you were white? Well why would black on white pr0n make you feel inadequate?
Just jokes and sarcasm.

I'm just enjoying seeing how phony HipHop fans are so quick to discredit one of our pioneers because he spent a week in the studio with Rick Ross and gave him a B-Day present.

This is why rappers don't respect a lot of these so-called fans and get lazy with their music.

.....however I'm okay with lames sh*tting on Dre to a degree because after all he put Emenim in the game so it is what it is.
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Graftedgenes said:
Just jokes and sarcasm.

I'm just enjoying seeing how phony HipHop fans are so quick to discredit one of our pioneers because he spent a week in the studio with Rick Ross and gave him a B-Day present.

This is why rappers don't respect a lot of these so-called fans and get lazy with their music.

.....however I'm okay with lames sh*tting on Dre to a degree because after all he put Emenim in the game so it is what it is.
Cool? U seem like cool ppl fam but you be doing too much with the Ross defense mechanism. You habe to realize this is a forum and A LOT of ppl cant respect/support a man that lied vehemently about his past. Ya feel me? Ross prolly one of the coolest n*ggas to be around but he played himself and n*ggas can't rock with that.

BTW I'm 30 and been in love with hip hop since the 80's. Dre has pulled some questionable sh*t over three decades, this is one of em. Jus sayin my brother.
 02-02-2012, 10:08 AM         #115
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Cool? U seem like cool ppl fam but you be doing too much with the Ross defense mechanism. You habe to realize this is a forum and A LOT of ppl cant respect/support a man that lied vehemently about his past. Ya feel me? Ross prolly one of the coolest n*ggas to be around but he played himself and n*ggas can't rock with that.

BTW I'm 30 and been in love with hip hop since the 80's. Dre has pulled some questionable sh*t over three decades, this is one of em. Jus sayin my brother.
I'm here to expose the fakeness and hypocrisy in these phony HipHop fans.

How can I respect Emenim for lying about his racist tapes and vehemently trying to bury their existence with high-powered lawyers?

How can I criticize my brother for lying about his employment history as a teenager when there's another rapper who did something worse as far as I'm concerned.

You got rappers like Biggie & Pun who pistol-whipped their girlfriends, rappers with r*pe charges, rappers who secretly record phone calls and rappers who let other men sit on their face.......so why should I crucify a rapper who all the OG's and street dudes say is cool?

Somebody has to point out the hypocrisy.
 6 years ago '08        #116
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Grafted genes is bodying this thread
 6 years ago '10        #117
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm here to expose the fakeness and hypocrisy in these phony HipHop fans.

How can I respect Emenim for lying about his racist tapes and vehemently trying to bury their existence with high-powered lawyers?

How can I criticize my brother for lying about his employment history as a teenager when there's another rapper who did something worse as far as I'm concerned.

You got rappers like Biggie & Pun who pistol-whipped their girlfriends, rappers with r*pe charges, rappers who secretly record phone calls and rappers who let other men sit on their face.......so why should I crucify a rapper who all the OG's and street dudes say is cool?

Somebody has to point out the hypocrisy.
breh........ *sighs*

This not about Em or those other rappers though.
I was always taught that word is bond. If a man aint got sh*t in this world he got his balls and his word. I understand he's a rapper and rappers exaggerate but he goes above and beyond even in interviews he's in character. Ross came in the game on sum cool lil whatever sh*t with Trina

[video - click to view]

and then magically flipped his whole persona into Carol City Cartel's number 1 D boy/kingpin/mafioso etc etc

Fake sh*t is fake sh*t no matter what, so you nor him and his fans should go on the offensive when a n*gga say they don't fu*k with Ross due to him fake shaking out the gate. You say you're here to expose the fakeness and hypocrisy in these phony HipHop fans when thats what Ross whole career is built off of. Fakeness and hypocrisy. We was discussing the streets in another thread and homie fu*k the streets. Its more fake n*ggas than real out there. FACT. I trust you are a full grown man, have your own mind and form your own opinions instead of thinking and doing as your OG's tell you to. Often times when you do like so you'll be against the grain. Just sumtin to think about homie.

Besides I'm up on that n*gga named Armstrong from Orlando and I fu*ks with Trick's music heavy. I'm good on the Ross sh*t. Peace.
 02-02-2012, 12:00 PM         #118
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
No he is not, he's an obsessed weirdo with a disturbing amount of hate in his blood. His computer is jammed packed with 50 pictures, and he is also a creepy racist. He seems to hate white people, and a.ssumes that everyone is white if they don't agree with him. He has a great vocabulary, but is a lost soul yapping off with his gibberish.

You calling somebody weird when you have a troll doll in your avatar?

You calling somebody obsessed when you comment on my posting habits and vocab?

Who wouldn't a.ssume you are indeed "white" when you behave the way you do?

You just Made 3 posts on a row....
 6 years ago '07        #119
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 biff said:
dam but hes a phony tho?how does he get this much love? im just sayin
Bcuz phony people are the majority.Im just saying.

Don't even give a fu*k about Ross being fake or not but to insinuate that fake people aren't out here getting love is absurd.
 6 years ago '06        #120
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
that sh*t looked like a music video
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy