Rick Ross Recieves 100,000 Dollar Watch As A Gift From Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2012, 12:12 AM         #81
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Oh thats awesome because 50-cent signed all custody rights of his son away to his sons mother.

...can you imagine another man being generous enough to take your ex-bi*ch on a shopping spree?

Damn Homie ya Baby Mamma say you tried to k!ll your own child and burned down a house with your child in it. :(
Did 50 fu*k your girlfriend or something
 6 years ago '06        #82
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

why was ortiz just sittin there after the first punch?
 6 years ago '10        #83
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man its about money n wats selling in stores....if 50 was selling they would be all on his nuts like it was 05 again

50 got close to half a billy....let sumbody else shine
 6 years ago '04        #84
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,699 | Props total: 13095 13095
did i just see Jada with a low caesar?

6 years ago '06        #85
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
n*ggas got 2much dam money lol
 02-02-2012, 12:33 AM         #86
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Did 50 fu*k your girlfriend or something

[pic - click to view]

My girlfriend is Black how would that happen...but SMH @ U fantasizing about his s3xcapades.

Tell your Black Hero "Fiddy" to release Buck from his contract so his family can eat.
 6 years ago '11        #87
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 909 909
the watch is no where near a 100 g'z rappers r such f*ggot liars
 02-02-2012, 12:46 AM         #88
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre knows whats up

he knows 50 aint relevant nomore and making music for 50 is a waste of time...time to make beats for a n*gga who can make good use of it...where millions will play it in their whip...

who better to use to accomplish that goal ...

ROSS
 6 years ago '10        #89
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Rawse won! MMG in this biatch!
 6 years ago '10        #90
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 cheguevara said:
dre knows whats up

he knows 50 aint relevant nomore and making music for 50 is a waste of time...time to make beats for a n*gga who can make good use of it...where millions will play it in their whip...

who better to use to accomplish that goal ...

ROSS
Hate to double post, but this right here! Rawse sh*t will get more play where it matters than 50's sh*t. Dre needs to let Rawse cook on some beats.
 02-02-2012, 01:05 AM         #91
salashimself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
50 stans already in here with blood dripping out there dirty v*ginas christina aguilera style
 6 years ago '12        #92
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Dre did more damage to himself than he did to Fif... yall should take a look at the other websites, this really isnt the only place that ppl say fucck Dre... I must hand it to Dre though, this will go down as the bi*chest of moves in the history of hiphop
 6 years ago '06        #93
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
I think Ross had made a track with his son but not sure
 6 years ago '10        #94
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
LOL @ n*ggas saying 50 not relevant because a truly non relevant n*gga (Dre) gave a former officer a watch. 50 won't say nothing to Dre because he and Em the only ones that wanted to sign him at first.
 02-02-2012, 01:33 AM         #95
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Dre did more damage to himself than he did to Fif... yall should take a look at the other websites, this really isnt the only place that ppl say fucck Dre... I must hand it to Dre though, this will go down as the bi*chest of moves in the history of hiphop
Dr Dre doesent care about blog-geeks or forum-nerds, he won't even acknowledge your existence or urinate on you if you catch on fire in a Miami club bathroom after getting lost at a Star Wars retreat.

Dre is filthy rich and respected and revered in HipHop circles, he gets paid off Emenim and 50-Cent so he's set for Life he can make music with whoever the fu*k he wants.

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent was going around dissing the entire industry and begging Dre not to work with his so-called enemies.

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent tried to sabotage Dre's artist Game just because Game didn't want to be involved in negative beef with people like Nas

Dre didn't say sh*t when the negative House-Negro 50-Cent went and tried to form a Head-phone deal to step on Dre's toes and move in on his Headphone hustle.

I know 50-Cent is Americas favorite white-ni99er-rapper because he sh*ts on Black folks and eats white peoples a.sses but he's a bi*ch-made-fa99it to every rapper from the streets and nobody respects him especially Emenim who has turned his back on the bi*ch and neglected him while building up true artists like Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse.
 02-02-2012, 01:33 AM         #96
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

My girlfriend is Black how would that happen...but SMH @ U fantasizing about his s3xcapades.

Tell your Black Hero "Fiddy" to release Buck from his contract so his family can eat.
What makes u think i'm not black smh your hate is disturbing
 6 years ago '10        #97
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
What happened to Rozays album? I guess he's not going to push those 2 singles he released huh? Only one of those songs are on the charts right now (the real charts Top 100 Billboard) and he's at #68 (down 6 spots from last week). His Rich Forever mixtape didn't spawn any hits like that mixtape that had BMF on it. Time to go back in the lab Rick. Let's see if this n*gga can go gold again before he goes after any other rappers. He clearly loss to Jeezy as TM103 was just certified Gold.
 02-02-2012, 01:52 AM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
What makes u think i'm not black smh your hate is disturbing
Being white-washed is a state of mind not a skin color.

I got homies with white skin but they seasoned dudes with game and finnesse they ain't squares and Hams who don't know what the fu*k they talking about....some Blacks and Mullattos are white-washed.

Paul Wall is official and certified, Tyler the Creator is a bi*ch-made Cracka...U don't get it.

Rappers laugh at you because you too stupid to know the codes and the conditions.

You call Ross a "fraud" bur every street rapper in the game gives him love....you call 50-cent "real" but every street rapper in the game calls him a snitch and won't even collab with him.

You see, we judge people by a different set of standards than you, we dont discredit a man because he spent a year working a square gig when he was 19 years old and you don't discredit your Emenim for making racist tapes and lying about them when he was a teenager.

We judge people on how they treat the people in their circle, their co-signs, their affiliations and their a.ssociations....their behavior.

If you are a negative buffoon who beefs with everybody and lies about retirement and throws 3 white boys on an album to con the suburbs into buying your album then you will never have the respect of your peers or the streets.

If you tongue down Paris Hilton get dissed by Chelsea Handler and pose with white dildos how the fu*k do you expect to be taken seriously?

You can get more respect being a C.O. for a year and helping our the brothers on the inside than you can secretly recording phone convo's and sabotaging Black mens careers.

Most of these people are clueless and say "Dude why do you Black guys support that fat Black cop" and we respond "Why do you white guys support that corny house-ni99a snitch".

....not to generalize but you get the drift.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 The N said:
EXACTLY

Curtis needs to do a freestyle to this and sh*t on both of these fake a.sses
I feel ya but Fif gotta get the salt out his mouth first. Fif's ego got to be bruised whether it just competition or not. But Aye the boy Jeezy just hit gold

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Lalse! HAHAAA
 02-02-2012, 02:16 AM         #100
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
What happened to Rozays album? I guess he's not going to push those 2 singles he released huh? Only one of those songs are on the charts right now (the real charts Top 100 Billboard) and he's at #68 (down 6 spots from last week). His Rich Forever mixtape didn't spawn any hits like that mixtape that had BMF on it. Time to go back in the lab Rick. Let's see if this n*gga can go gold again before he goes after any other rappers. He clearly loss to Jeezy as TM103 was just certified Gold.
I'm smarter than you so if I say "You the Boss" is #6 on the HipHop/R&B charts you would say "Dude that chart doesn't count only the Pop chart does" and ignore the fact that Jeezy is #78 on the charts

If I say Rozay took a months and a half off due to health complications you would say "Dude he faked it dude".

Rich Forever already has "Stay Schemin" on the charts and it's a mixtape song so WTF are you talking about it didn't spawn any hits...how many songs from "Big 10" are on the charts?

You the type of dude that thinks Jeezy is Gold when he's sitting at 398,000 just because you heard he was "Gold" on Twitter. LOL.

We gonna hit you hams upside the head this entire month with Videos and Vlogs and then when "fu*k Em" drops we gonna bury you....in the meantime Stalley, Wale, and Meek will be buzzzzzzzzzzzin cousin.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now