The Real Rick Ross & The Fake Rick Ross

most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
Once again gangsta rap is entertainment educated people already know this which gangsta rapper does what he says on his track 50 lil Wayne Rick Ross young jeezy everyone including Rick Ross all lies and you can prove everyone one of them are lies someone just posted a video about jeezy fake story's its all entertainment. Even on this site there no real gangstas you think gangsta uses computers????? To gang bang
 6 years ago '07        #42
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 Marvin Hagler said:

Too Short, whose real name is Todd Shaw, has been rapping since the early '80s. He might never abandon s3x raps, because they're the primary appeal of his music. It's certainly not his rapping, which some critics charge is bland. But these attacks are mild compared to the blasts leveled by women. His first line of defense:

"I'm a businessman," he says. "Making records is my business. I have a big operation and I employ a lot of people. My goal is to be successful, so I do what works."

If women don't buy that explanation . . . .

"Too Short is a character," he says. "I don't live his kind of pimp life, and I personally don't believe what he believes. I'm just a writer putting over a character I created. Everybody knows rappers don't do all they say they do."

[pic - click to view]






Short a character??? WHAT??? who i finna look up to now my dad? fu*k HIS MUSIC!

aye at least Santa real. finna leave him cookies & a glass of kool aid. Feliz Navidad brehs
difference between keepin it "real" and real recognize right..and being a fraud with isht like..I dunno who rick ross is...I never been a CO
 02-02-2012, 10:53 AM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
difference between keepin it "real" and real recognize right..and being a fraud with isht like..I dunno who rick ross is...I never been a CO
You call Too Short a fraud, out here on the West Coast we call him a rapper, a lot of naive people think Ice T was pimping until he wrote his biography and admitted he never did.

It's music to insiders and it's s sociology course to you outsiders LoL.

 King856 said:
the streets are filled with losers and deadbeats.

noone says squares in real life

losers and deadbeats follow rank

until you stop following what the OG's tell you your opinion is sh*t


Cali's opinion on the game is sh*t. y'all been dead since Pac
it's hard to believe nobody has ever called you a square, we call y'all "hams", "squares", "square-built" "dont-knows" and other slanguage you might be unfamiliar with.
 6 years ago '11        #44
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 MONSTALOCC said:
the streets aint what it used to be breh. The streets all fu*ked up thats one reason why Ross gets support besides his music.

now the streets aint what they used to be because they listen to ross








i think im done arguing with you clowns, yall like mini politicians campaigning for the dumbest sh*t
im logging off
 6 years ago '08        #45
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
yea i seen a documentary about this the other day
 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, reading some of these sophomoric remarks makes me really wonder how bad this young generation is going to be for our future.....

So y'all mean to tell me that you don't see how these guys are one in the same? The "real" Rick Ross slanged dope which not only mentally imprisoned his users, but supported the self destruction of his own people. He's no hero, he's a house n____a....The "fake" Rick Ross is the epitome of a house n____a. Not only was he responsible for keeping prisoners locked up, but now he's perpetuating the negative nature of being "gangsta" in the hood. So that his people remain imprisoned both physically and mentally....

Don't let neither of these idiots fool you. They both serve the same purpose. The destruction of black people and black culture.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 megalomaniacal said:

now the streets aint what they used to be because they listen to ross








i think im done arguing with you clowns, yall like mini politicians campaigning for the dumbest sh*t
im logging off
Never said it was because of Ross breh. If thats what you got from that then please do log off.
 6 years ago '11        #48
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 dlettern said:
Ha, reading some of these sophomoric remarks makes me really wonder how bad this young generation is going to be for our future.....

So y'all mean to tell me that you don't see how these guys are one in the same? The "real" Rick Ross slanged dope which not only mentally imprisoned his users, but supported the self destruction of his own people. He's no hero, he's a house n____a....The "fake" Rick Ross is the epitome of a house n____a. Not only was he responsible for keeping prisoners locked up, but now he's perpetuating the negative nature of being "gangsta" in the hood. So that his people remain imprisoned both physically and mentally....

Don't let neither of these idiots fool you. They both serve the same purpose. The destruction of black people and black culture.

miss me with that sh*t

this country was started on gangsta sh*t, just because they dressed the history up with nice words and indoctrinated people, doesnt hide all the fu*ked up evidence.
And rap is only entertainment anyway, take it for anything else and youre lying to yourself
 6 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Marvin Hagler said:

Too Short, whose real name is Todd Shaw, has been rapping since the early '80s. He might never abandon s3x raps, because they're the primary appeal of his music. It's certainly not his rapping, which some critics charge is bland. But these attacks are mild compared to the blasts leveled by women. His first line of defense:

"I'm a businessman," he says. "Making records is my business. I have a big operation and I employ a lot of people. My goal is to be successful, so I do what works."

If women don't buy that explanation . . . .

"Too Short is a character," he says. "I don't live his kind of pimp life, and I personally don't believe what he believes. I'm just a writer putting over a character I created. Everybody knows rappers don't do all they say they do."

[pic - click to view]






Short a character??? WHAT??? who i finna look up to now my dad? fu*k HIS MUSIC!

aye at least Santa real. finna leave him cookies & a glass of kool aid. Feliz Navidad brehs
This is old as hell Marvin and should be known, try again Marvin. He admitted that in an interview correct? Well thats the difference, he knows his character is just that.
Shout out to Todd Shaw & Ant Banks. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 megalomaniacal said:
miss me with that sh*t

this country was started on gangsta sh*t, just because they dressed the history up with nice words and indoctrinated people, doesnt hide all the fu*ked up evidence.
And rap is only entertainment anyway, take it for anything else and youre lying to yourself
Rap is a form of expression, a lifestyle. It's way more than entertainment that record execs that has pimped and dumbed it down to mere entertainment.
 02-02-2012, 11:24 AM         #51
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
blah blah blah real n*gga this real n*gga
that, so u the voice of all real dboys.

Ain't nobody being forced to do nothing,
so u saying they can't like the music and
have no control of what they listen to,
like they retarded.

I listen to the music I like his rap I could
give a fu*k what u like, u don't speak for
me,I don't think none of these rappers
real except a couple underground n*ggaz.
so you admit you would listen to a f*g rap about fu*king all type of women then

as long as he makes good music right
 6 years ago '04        #52
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Real Rick Ross = broke, ain't nobody no who he is on a day-to-day basis, no females messin with him

Fake Rick Ross = rich, famous, sleeping with models

Who won?
 02-02-2012, 11:31 AM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
damn...I think thisis50.com has the TS as an employee....

anyway, yes, Rozay lied. and was embarrassed. and for a second lost his scruples (cake eating video? )

if this was 1996, he woulda been k!lled behind this.

but music transcends...he keeps crankin out bangers. so for the most part, the public gave him a pass...

please, the horse is dead.
You must have missed the part that stated he shot a man trying to escape from jail........never heard him rhyme about that sh*t.............just saying

On another hand this must have been the body he was talking about catching........he is not a bad rapper but his image is just to fake for me to believe or even over look for the sake of good music(which is is not consistent at all)
 02-02-2012, 11:32 AM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoconutCoke said:
Real Rick Ross = broke, ain't nobody no who he is on a day-to-day basis, no females messin with him

Fake Rick Ross = rich, famous, sleeping with models

Who won?
Real rick flipped over $600 million dollars in coke.........he definately is the n*gga these rappers are talking about so the he won..........
 02-02-2012, 11:35 AM         #55
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoconutCoke said:
Real Rick Ross = broke, ain't nobody no who he is on a day-to-day basis, no females messin with him

Fake Rick Ross = rich, famous, sleeping with models

Who won?
I remember when Ice T dropped his book and admitted he was never a pimp this kid online said "Dude that Black fu*ker is a fraud his whole image was based on pimping dude"!

that was the first time I discovered that people actually believe everything they hear on rap records.


.....however Emenim is very believable when he talks about all the people he has murdered and I know his image is real because I once saw a picture of him wearing a Du-rag.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
Yes rozay is fake as a mutha..his adlibs are still crack and he still has a continuing long list of bangers on his resume
 6 years ago '07        #57
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 Graftedgenes said:
You call Too Short a fraud, out here on the West Coast we call him a rapper, a lot of naive people think Ice T was pimping until he wrote his biography and admitted he never did.

It's music to insiders and it's s sociology course to you outsiders LoL.



it's hard to believe nobody has ever called you a square, we call y'all "hams", "squares", "square-built" "dont-knows" and other slanguage you might be unfamiliar with.
I'm not callin 2 short a fraud... a fraud is some one who denies...too short didn't deny anything...ross did
 02-02-2012, 11:52 AM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
why wouldnt u believe??? really now.. cmon....rap used to be about story telling and emotions, where is the emotions and story telling when u makin sh*t up??

if thats the case everyone should rap bout sh*t they dnt know, eminem shouldve jst rapped bout guns and sh*t and shootin n*ggas wit the 4 5 and watchin hoes die.. naw, people spittin real sh*t/experiences on records.. sharing their life..

ross isnt doing none of that, hes playin a character and hes playin yall..

fu*k it i aint EVER buy one of his albums or listen to it.. i can tell hes a rapper for the kids that live fairy tale lives.. talkn bout astons and maybachs but 90% of his fans cant even relate to it, just like ross cant relate to a real street n*ggas life. what struggles and pain has this f*ggot went thru? he drove his moms mercedes around and he pickd on criminals as his job..
My opinion is a little different because I been around the game.


I like street poetry and it doesn't have to be a criminal confession for me to enjoy the slickness of the poetry.

If Nas uses his Escobar persona and raps from a dealers perspective I can enjoy the poetry for what it is and not expect it to be an actual criminal act to get people indicted.


A rapper can rap about what they saw growing up or the stories that they heard in their neighborhoods and incorporate it in their rhymes and normal people are cool with that.


If the streets feel your music and rappers from the streets feel your music then you can be happy and satisfied if that's who you make your music for...other peoples opinions don't matter.


Many suburban youth and people unfamiliar with the streets are obsseed with credibility because rappers and rap songs are the only way they get their street knowledge, people with access to the streets don't even sweat the corniness.


This is why your favorite rapper and the HipHop community fu*ks with Ross in blatant disregard for your feelings.


 Damagegadget said:
I'm not callin 2 short a fraud... a fraud is some one who denies...too short didn't deny anything...ross did
Then what shall we call Emenim for his lies deceit and treachery?
 6 years ago '11        #59
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,233 | Props total: 24721 24721
Irony.
The real rick ross is named freeway rick ross. The rapper rick ross looks like the rapper freeway
 6 years ago '05        #60
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7666 7666
some of yall care way too much about sh*t that dont matter.. sh*t after i get off after working 10 hours i can care less who's real and whos fake on my drive home i just wanna hear some sh*t to get me pumped... some of yall are young minded tho so hey have at it kids...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy