The Real Rick Ross & The Fake Rick Ross

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 TedMundy said:
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IDIOTS CAN SUPPORT THE FAKEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. I DONT CARE IF HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC OR NOT. HIS FAKENESS STANDS OUT SO MUCH THAT IT CANT BE DENIED. HE GOT EXPOSED BY MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS FOR BEING A CO. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GUYS CD.BECAUSE EVERY DOPE DEAL HE MENTIONS, I FIND MYSELF SCREAMING OUT "FAKE" IN MY HEAD.

AND IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A STREET n*gga AND YOU BUY THIS GUYS ALBUM KNOWING HIS PAST, YOU A fu*k n*gga
stfu you hoe a.ss n*gga, only way you're a street n*gga if you stay logged on boxden. sure ross lied, but im sure he's realler than your goof a.ss. you think everything rappers say in there songs are exactly how they live in real life? negative. rapping about fame and fortune/Gangs/drug dealing sells in rap just like s3x sells in r&b. don't act like you don't wanna trade places with ross to make that money
 6 years ago '06        #22
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: Didn't even read dat $h!t but gottttdamn .50 fans give way 2 much of a phuck about da wrong things in life or should I say da lack of theirs...
 6 years ago '05        #23
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
If his music didn't bang I would be upset. But damn his sh*t goes hard.
EVERYONE already knows this and I've yet to see a n*gga check him and he be everywhere thats anywhere.
 6 years ago '10        #24
MIDUFINGACEO 31 heat pts31
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 149 149
Real street n*ggas dont deal with frauds in ANY way. You know he a fraud but you keep giving him money to keep lying to you i dont get it.
 6 years ago '12        #25
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Officer Ross is the fakest motherfuccker of aaaalllll time:liar:... its not about the music, i listen to some of hes stuff im not gna lie, but hes character is jus irritating to me and the two motherfucckas above me falling in love over their love for Ross is just as fake as him... Funny how some neggas call other neggas internet geeks but they post comments in every thread all day (shots fired:guns:)
 6 years ago '11        #26
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4768 4768
why are white/50 cent groupies so angry. :lachen001:

Michael Jackson and prince probably both
fruity I'm still playing all they sh*t.

edit: and every street n*gga I ever met
was playing bmf by Ross last year u clowns
live in internet suburbia land.

Last edited by megalomaniacal; 02-02-2012 at 06:32 AM..
 02-02-2012, 06:45 AM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:

if you listen to ross rap about sellig drugs you would listen to a f*g rap about fu*king women

no real n*gga from any hood has any type of respect for that n*gga

and you right real street n*ggas and hood n*ggas listen to him on some just because type of sh*t mostly because thats it what is being shoved down our throats

you cant tell me that you think its cool to steal another mans real name and grow a beard to look like him
nobody likes his rapp n its the beats and features
 6 years ago '07        #28
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Man I ain't even going to front tho this dude Is the real life mc gusto, but his beat selection is pretty good ,and I hate how a lot of rappers I like don't notice his fakness and still do songs with him. He really told dudes like me to spread they a.ss cheecks and cuffed real dope boys for over 2 years.
 6 years ago '11        #29
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4768 4768
 bigree61 said:
if you listen to ross rap about sellig drugs you would listen to a f*g rap about fu*king women

no real n*gga from any hood has any type of respect for that n*gga

and you right real street n*ggas and hood n*ggas listen to him on some just because type of sh*t mostly because thats it what is being shoved down our throats

you cant tell me that you think its cool to steal another mans real name and grow a beard to look like him
nobody likes his rapp n its the beats and features
blah blah blah real n*gga this real n*gga
that, so u the voice of all real dboys.

Ain't nobody being forced to do nothing,
so u saying they can't like the music and
have no control of what they listen to,
like they retarded.

I listen to the music I like his rap I could
give a fu*k what u like, u don't speak for
me,I don't think none of these rappers
real except a couple underground n*ggaz.
 6 years ago '06        #30
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
sooooooooooooooo fake
 02-02-2012, 08:16 AM         #31
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IDIOTS CAN SUPPORT THE FAKEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. I DONT CARE IF HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC OR NOT. HIS FAKENESS STANDS OUT SO MUCH THAT IT CANT BE DENIED. HE GOT EXPOSED BY MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS FOR BEING A CO. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GUYS CD.BECAUSE EVERY DOPE DEAL HE MENTIONS, I FIND MYSELF SCREAMING OUT "FAKE" IN MY HEAD.

AND IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A STREET n*gga AND YOU BUY THIS GUYS ALBUM KNOWING HIS PAST, YOU A fu*k n*gga
CO SIGN - REAL sh*t - PROPPED
 6 years ago '04        #32
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Never liked Rick Ross and cant figure out why anyone would listen to his fake a.ss. Rap needs to go back to its roots, 2pac era.
 6 years ago '05        #33
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Ross is a phony mf'a but he keeps cranking out that trill sh*t ....
 02-02-2012, 09:44 AM         #34
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross and Nikki Minjas are the fakest in hi op hop
 02-02-2012, 09:52 AM         #35
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:

You can't really blame white suburbanites and Black squares for having a warped view on things.

The streets fu*k with Ross and the rappers from the streets fu*k with Ross and none of these rappers from the streets worry about losing fans because the white suburbanite and Black square fans are not who they make music for anyway. Their opinion doesn't count.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 kreuzberg61 said:
this...

but

i refuse to believe this is true
I'm from The Bany and yes he attended ASU.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Graftedgenes said:
You can't really blame white suburbanites and Black squares for having a warped view on things.

The streets fu*k with Ross and the rappers from the streets fu*k with Ross and none of these rappers from the streets worry about losing fans because the white suburbanite and Black square fans are not who they make music for anyway. Their opinion doesn't count.
the streets aint what it used to be breh. The streets all fu*ked up thats one reason why Ross gets support besides his music.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
everyone defending this fraud... cause he gettin your money for lyin to ya'll
 02-02-2012, 10:30 AM         #39
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
the streets are filled with losers and deadbeats
Most "squares" don't even know the definition of the streets, they think it's standing on a corner selling rocks or some corny sh*t they saw in a movie.

The streets is the Barber-shop, the Rib-shack, the Afterhours, the Corner-store, the parking-lot outside the club, the hoop-park on Saturday, the car-wash on Sunday......

...that's were you swap your boot-legs and play your music and build with your brothers about the haps. The streets is filled with hustlers and survivors.

MONSTALOCC said:
the streets aint what it used to be breh. The streets all fu*ked up thats one reason why Ross gets support besides his music.
Ross gets support because of his a.ssociations, affiliations, and the fact that OG's co-sign him.

Im from the West-Coast so I'm used to following rank and when my expected older G's make a call on something I respect their call. E-40 and Short Dog fu*k with the Boss so he good with me.
 02-02-2012, 10:40 AM         #40
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Too Short, whose real name is Todd Shaw, has been rapping since the early '80s. He might never abandon s3x raps, because they're the primary appeal of his music. It's certainly not his rapping, which some critics charge is bland. But these attacks are mild compared to the blasts leveled by women. His first line of defense:

"I'm a businessman," he says. "Making records is my business. I have a big operation and I employ a lot of people. My goal is to be successful, so I do what works."

If women don't buy that explanation . . . .

"Too Short is a character," he says. "I don't live his kind of pimp life, and I personally don't believe what he believes. I'm just a writer putting over a character I created. Everybody knows rappers don't do all they say they do."

[pic - click to view]

Short a character??? WHAT??? who i finna look up to now my dad? fu*k HIS MUSIC!

aye at least Santa real. finna leave him cookies & a glass of kool aid. Feliz Navidad brehs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now