The Real Rick Ross & The Fake Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
10315 pageviews
86 comments

Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
The Real Rick Ross & The Fake Rick Ross

Ricky Donnell Ross also known as Freeway Ricky Ross is an American convicted drug trafficker best known for the "drug empire" that he presided over in Los Angeles, California, in the early-1980s.
During the height of his drug dealing, Ross claims to have sold "$3 million in one day.
Ross exported several tons of cocaine to New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and elsewhere, and made more than $600 million in the process.
In 1996, Ross was sentenced to life imprisonment after being convicted of trying to purchase more than 100 kilograms of cocaine from a federal agent.
Ross became the subject of controversy later that year when a series of articles by journalist Gary Webb in the San Jose Mercury News brought to light a connection between one of Ross's cocaine sources, Danilo Blandon, and the CIA as part of the Iran-Contra scandal.
The decision in Ross's case was brought to a federal court of appeals where his sentence was reduced to 20 years. His sentence has since been reduced further for being a model prisoner and he was moved to a halfway house in California in March 2009, and was released on September 29, 2009

William Leonard Roberts II better known by his stage name Rick Ross, is an American rapper.
After graduating from Carol City Senior High School he attended college to play football and spent a year at the historically black college Albany State University in Albany Georgia studying criminal justice.
After a long and intense training course William began working as a correctional officer in a Miami prison from 1995 - 1997.
He agreed to perform a wide range of correctional officer duties including shoot an inmate attempting to escape.
William had a clean record and no problems with the law untill January 2008 when he was arrested on gun and marijuana charges.
Williams lawyer asked why his case was a.ssigned to the gang task force, The officer stated that it was because Ross claimed affiliation with Carol City Cartel and other known gang members.
Zamren then pressed Hernandez for a personal link between William and the gang members, but ultimately one could not be established.

Funny how William said he didn't get his name from him and didn't know who he was but they look the same both used to be massive cocaine dealers and have the same name and he was sentenced to life at the same time William was working in a prison

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/8gNontyVuzdF-XEtejBBdZT8MlStHn*VH-jsmyqaUXDldtJmDl1SxDkTeH98o0yCrqJbHT0bDpfWAHiIPBAI FbU7nLXq4ejf/Slide15520x390.jpg[/IMG]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HIS VOICE IS FAKE AS WELL HE PUTS IT ON JUST LIKE DJ KHALED DOES
CHECK OUT HIS REAL VOICE

[video - click to view]

I don't think there is anything real about him

86 comments for "The Real Rick Ross & The Fake Rick Ross"

6 years ago '04        #2
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 iPod160 said:
damn...I think thisis50.com has the TS as an employee....

anyway, yes, Rozay lied. and was embarrassed. and for a second lost his scruples (cake eating video? )

if this was 1996, he woulda been k!lled behind this.

but music transcends...he keeps crankin out bangers. so for the most part, the public gave him a pass...

please, the horse is dead.
this...

but

After graduating from Carol City Senior High School he attended college to play football and spent a year at the historically black college Albany State University in Albany Georgia studying criminal justice.
After a long and intense training course William began working as a correctional officer in a Miami prison from 1995 - 1997.
He agreed to perform a wide range of correctional officer duties including shoot an inmate attempting to escape.
William had a clean record and no problems with the law untill January 2008 when he was arrested on gun and marijuana charges.
Williams lawyer asked why his case was a.ssigned to the gang task force, The officer stated that it was because Ross claimed affiliation with Carol City Cartel and other known gang members.
Zamren then pressed Hernandez for a personal link between William and the gang members, but ultimately one could not be established.
i refuse to believe this is true
 6 years ago '10        #3
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 02-01-2012, 03:19 PM         #4
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rauce da biggest liar & fraud in da history of hip hop. nobody even close

however a pimp still eatin hella good mayne. plus leave a 20% tip right b4 da 'itis kick in

but aye u cant let my enjoyment of a meal make u upset becuz u either dont like it or refuse to partake. constant resentment towards da chef & satisfied consumers of da cuisine start to make u look a lil obsessed wit respect to yo opinions. cuz in reality we both know that u aint never gotta hit up that restaurant or read any of da frequent rave reviews if u so chose. plus theres a gang of other fine dinin establishments u can hit up as fair alternatives. so really aint this bout somethin beyond jus "preservin da integrity of hip hop?" of course it is.... but we both know dat mayne. soak up breh this good game from pimpin a n*gga finna start doin seminars but now u ahead of da curve
 02-01-2012, 03:35 PM         #5
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Rauce da biggest liar & fraud in da history of hip hop. nobody even close

however a pimp still eatin hella good mayne. plus leave a 20% tip right b4 da 'itis kick in

but aye u cant let my enjoyment of a meal make u upset becuz u either dont like it or refuse to partake. constant resentment towards da chef & satisfied consumers of da cuisine start to make u look a lil obsessed wit respect to yo opinions. cuz in reality we both know that u aint never gotta hit up that restaurant or read any of da frequent rave reviews if u so chose. plus theres a gang of other fine dinin establishments u can hit up as fair alternatives. so really aint this bout somethin beyond jus "preservin da integrity of hip hop?" of course it is.... but we both know dat mayne. soak up breh this good game from pimpin a n*gga finna start doin seminars but now u ahead of da curve
n*gga wtf you just smoke?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #6
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
We already knew all of this
 6 years ago '09        #7
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939

[pic - click to view]

he watched the movie and re-wrote his life story, the saddest part is when they first asked the bum have you ever heard of freeway ricky ross the fat fukk looks at the camera and say "i never heard of him" smh, same sh*t he tried to pull when they asked him was he ever a CO

"they photshopping my face in them pics"
 02-01-2012, 04:59 PM         #8
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:

[pic - click to view]

he is a made up charactar for white people

they did this so they wont have to pay poor black kids from the inner city anymore
and sadly it has worked

look at all the mainstream artis they push now

C.Os impersonating drug lords
strippers and child stars impersonating gangbangers
a asian impersonating a black bi*ch from the hood (lil kim)
suburban house n*ggas
and the wiggers

this is how they are taking away the voice for a voice less people

but this is what white americans do to us act like they hate what we do so much and then turn around and steal it
 6 years ago '04        #9
Smartass 
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
Artificial swag.
 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM         #10
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #11
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
rick ross hate thread# 34554323456678998668909009876 and keep countin' damn son...
 6 years ago '08        #12
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17042 17042
 02-02-2012, 12:13 AM         #13
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake as he may be his shyt still bangs and ima f*Ck with it how many of you n1ggaz are really offical like that anyway?
 6 years ago '05        #14
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
rap is built on lies (think about it)
so cant hate on the boss
 6 years ago '11        #15
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 689 689

ross just as much a phony as most popular hip-hop artist in the game embellish the fu*k outta they sh*t (lookin at you, aubrey). artist these days are built around a persona anyway, not who they really are. just the way it is. it's mostly the way it's always been. as for me, i dont really care, im in it for the music
 02-02-2012, 01:15 AM         #16
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FcukItImOnOne said:

ross just as much a phony as most popular hip-hop artist in the game embellish the fu*k outta they sh*t (lookin at you, aubrey). artist these days are built around a persona anyway, not who they really are. just the way it is. it's mostly the way it's always been. as for me, i dont really care, im in it for the music
I'm in it for the music too I'm not some geek trying to live a fantasy through rap lyrics because I'm naive enough to believe JayZ and Rick Ross were drug lords. LOL.

But I don't blame young children for believing Ross is a Kingpin and Emenim is a serial k!ller and Snoop Dogg is a pimp...children are gullible especially the suburban ones who think rap lyrics are based on actual events and not street poetry.
 6 years ago '11        #17
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm in it for the music too I'm not some geek trying to live a fantasy through rap lyrics because I'm naive enough to believe JayZ and Rick Ross were drug lords. LOL.

But I don't blame young children for believing Ross is a Kingpin and Emenim is a serial k!ller and Snoop Dogg is a pimp...children are gullible especially the suburban ones who think rap lyrics are based on actual events and not street poetry.
it's ignorant sh*t so the ignorant people gonna eat it up. simple logic. i work with those kinda kids too
i know the difference tho. i like the ignorant sh*t to bump in my car or nod my head to, def not to look deep into - esp the person behind it.
like waka, who the fu*k is he really and why do i care? i don't. now someone like Spitta i can get behind

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 02-02-2012 at 01:47 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #18
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
Ross a liar lol sh*t does bang tho
he took the name and capitalized off of it, I wonder if he had any other rap names before that though
 02-02-2012, 02:01 AM         #19
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FcukItImOnOne said:
it's ignorant sh*t so the ignorant people gonna eat it up. simple logic. i work with those kinda kids too
i know the difference tho. i like the ignorant sh*t to bump in my car or nod my head to, def not to look deep into - esp the person behind it.
like waka, who the fu*k is he really and why do i care? i don't. now someone like Spitta i can get behind
I hate to admit it but when I'm in the club or the car or at the cookout I need that ignorant sh*t.

I need some bass heavy call-&-response music with some easy lyrics and a catchy hook to get me hype and set the mood for my recreational activities....

....I ain't got time to count multis or applaud the eununciation and articulation I'm trying to chant something slick and feel the Bass.....a rappers criminal record and murder-death-kills never crosses my mind.
 6 years ago '11        #20
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I hate to admit it but when I'm in the club or the car or at the cookout I need that ignorant sh*t.

I need some bass heavy call-&-response music with some easy lyrics and a catchy hook to get me hype and set the mood for my recreational activities....

....I ain't got time to count multis or applaud the eununciation and articulation I'm trying to chant something slick and feel the Bass.....a rappers criminal record and murder-death-kills never crosses my mind.
that's what I'm sayin. nod ya head but dont get caught up in the persona
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago