Mayweather vs. Cotto at 154 done deal for may 5 pending nsac licensing

most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #81
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
 RustyLorcin said:
you are a idiot and probably have never competed in anything in your life. Just put it like this one of the top boxers of all time which would wipe his a.ss with Mayweather had 19 losses on his record.

the best boxers of all time all have losses on their record.. why? because they fought the best and if they lost... they rebounded and came back stronger.. mayweather is such a bi*ch that if he looses to one of his cherry picked f!ghters he'll retire from boxing asap.
NI99a who the fu*k you think you talking to? You don't know me I'd slap the sh*t outta you if you said something that dumb to my face. Sit your lil stannish a.ss down before I ether your ignorant a.ss in this bi*ch.

With your logic any athlete with a good agent and pr campaign should be getting kobe bryant or micheal jordan money. Pacquaio isn't undefeated he don't deserve no 50/50 split PERIOD!! He isn't making Mayweather money PERIOD!! he's a barely literate, karaoke singing congressman of a third world country. All the f!ghters mayweather "cherry picks" Pacman f!ghts 2 and those "cherry pickers" are always #2 or #3 in the bst pound for pound in the entire world so.. GTFOH with that bullsh*t.

Sugar ray robinson was that ni99a but he wasn't a better welterweight then money may get the fu*k out of here ni99a. He is an incredible middleweight/heavyweight f!ghter.He was beating up tomatoe cans in the welterweight division for years and the mob wouldnt give him no shots @ the champ. The mere fact that u comparing mayweather to the greatest boxer of all time is proof enough. That Money may is the best. How yuo still on pacquaios d!ck after that a.ss beating Marquez gave him is disgusting son.
 6 years ago '04        #82
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Vancouver said:
That all said, Cotto is the bigger draw, and this is still a good f!ght, but if Floyd was gonna f!ght at 154, shoulda fought Martinez.
martinez made a f!ght in march was to soon....
 6 years ago '06        #83
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 113 113
Bradley gonna swamp pac. May Cotto could be interesting.
 6 years ago '07        #84
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,205 | Props total: 1724 1724
cotto will put up a better f!ght than manny could
 02-02-2012, 11:56 AM         #85
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
The weight wasn't a problem at all...Do you honestly think that 2 lbs made a difference in that f!ght? Cotto got outclassed and beat the fu*k up. He's a B level Top Rank hype job.
But Pac fans love to bring up how Floyd was 2 lbs over for Marquez. Delusional a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #86
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 1749 1749
 snoopdoggiz said:
But Pac fans love to bring up how Floyd was 2 lbs over for Marquez. Delusional a.ss n*ggas
what kind of counter is this? coming in underweight ain't the same thing as coming in overweight that nucca Floyd came to the press conference and said he didn't even try to make 144
 6 years ago '10        #87
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
f!ghting Pacman leftovers.

Pacman >

6 years ago '04        #88
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Vancouver said:
Also, I don't see where Pacman gets off calling for a 50/50 split when Floyd is clearly the bigger draw. This isn't opinion, the numbers prove it.
Pacquaio for the past two years been outselling Floyd for the past two years in ppv sales.

They both have similar ppv and gate sales.

I swear both Floyd and pac fans are retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #89
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pacquaio for the past two years been outselling Floyd for the past two years in ppv sales.

I just read a recent interview where Floyd said somethin' along the lines of, "Manny never really wanted the f!ght. I offered the guy (a $10 million f!ghter) $40 million, but he turned it down. We never discussed the back end (PPV sales). I got proof of the conversations."

02-02-2012, 01:11 PM         #90
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
The weight wasn't a problem at all...Do you honestly think that 2 lbs made a difference in that f!ght? Cotto got outclassed and beat the fu*k up. He's a B level Top Rank hype job.
he won the first 3 rounds then it was clear he was EXHAUSTED after that

if weight didn't make a difference pacroid wouldn't make his opponents come down in weight to f!ght him
 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM         #91
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
Also, I don't see where Pacman gets off calling for a 50/50 split when Floyd is clearly the bigger draw. This isn't opinion, the numbers prove it.
IN boxing & PPV revenue, all that matters is the most recent f!ght. Pacquiao just did more PPV buys than Mayweather in the last f!ght - not by a lot, but he did more buys.
 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM         #92
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:

if weight didn't make a difference pacroid wouldn't make his opponents come down in weight to f!ght him
LOL maybe this had something to do with the exhaustion too?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #93
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:

bolded for truth pacquaio be making ni99as eat salad and water for a month straight to get to his feminine body weight of 147 lbs.
 6 years ago '04        #94
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
I can't believe some people believe weight doesn't make a difference, especially in the sport of boxin'.
 6 years ago '09        #95
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Floyd/Mosley outsold Pac Mosley

Pac/Marquez outsold Floyd/Ortiz

Floyd/Cotto will outsell Pac/Cotto

Doesn't mean sh*t but at least get it right.
 6 years ago '09        #96
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Nate187um said:

Cotto won the first round when Manny just tried to sit and trade with him....Then Pac completely blasted him the rest of the way...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago