Mayweather vs. Cotto at 154 done deal for may 5 pending nsac licensing

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2012, 09:44 PM         #61
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said:
I love it, everybody hating on this f!ght eat a d!ck!!!!!

My man mayweather got this but cotto been lookin great
Cotto has beaten:
Yuri Foreman
Ricardo Mayorga
Antonio Margarito

since Pacquiao TKOd him

He's been winning f!ghts by boxing, and he has zero chance of outboxing Floyd. Cotto brings fans but the f!ght will be a bust. Floyd will win clearly but won't go all out to get a stoppage. If the f!ght ends up on HBO, again 24/7 will be better than the f!ght.

Last edited by 22k; 02-01-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #62
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
cotto was looking good against margarito. Should be a reat f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #63
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
At this point, this f!ght isn't that bad. Since Arum is a fu*kboy and doesn't want Pac to f!ght Mayweather in Vegas because the venue doesn't have enough seats. Arum should be in pieces somewhere. Since Pac is conveniently f!ghting Bradley on 6/8, what was Floyd suppose to do? This will be a good f!ght, and I like Cotto. Mayweather has the speed and reach advantage, so he will win by decision. Win or lose, Cotto will have a nice payday, and he deserves this f!ght. fu*k Pacquiao, Roach, and Arum.
 02-01-2012, 10:44 PM         #64
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac and Mayweather are some bi*ch n*ggas..............fu*k both they camps, mamas and everyone the know. If its not both of them in the ring, its worthless!!!
 6 years ago '04        #65
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 1458 1458
 DrX said:
this a interesting f!ght....cotto got the tools to pull an upset but floyd will be ready like usual

6 years ago '04        #66
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 OOps said:
Pac and Mayweather are some bi*ch n*ggas..............fu*k both they camps, mamas and everyone the know. If its not both of them in the ring, its worthless!!!
 6 years ago '08        #67
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 KidKingGoD said:
thats some real sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #68
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
thats some real sh*t
not at all just another ni9a playing pr patrol. ME? I think mayweather the undefeated heavyweight champ and he dont get to split sh*t with NO ni99a til he loses. Pacquaio need to pay homage to the best and act like he knows this ni99a wants to front like he undefeated.. DUCKTALES. YOU DONT GET 5-/50 SPLITS WHEN U GOT losses real talk.
 6 years ago '08        #69
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
 KidKingGoD said:
not at all just another ni9a playing pr patrol. ME? I think mayweather the undefeated heavyweight champ and he dont get to split sh*t with NO ni99a til he loses. Pacquaio need to pay homage to the best and act like he knows this ni99a wants to front like he undefeated.. DUCKTALES. YOU DONT GET 5-/50 SPLITS WHEN U GOT losses real talk.
you are a idiot and probably have never competed in anything in your life. Just put it like this one of the top boxers of all time which would wipe his a.ss with Mayweather had 19 losses on his record.

the best boxers of all time all have losses on their record.. why? because they fought the best and if they lost... they rebounded and came back stronger.. mayweather is such a bi*ch that if he looses to one of his cherry picked f!ghters he'll retire from boxing asap.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 02-02-2012 at 03:11 AM..
 02-02-2012, 03:23 AM         #70
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
you are a idiot and probably have never competed in anything in your life. Just put it like this one of the top boxers of all time which would wipe his a.ss with Mayweather had 19 losses on his record.

the best boxers of all time all have losses on their record.. why? because they fought the best and if they lost... they rebounded and came back stronger.. mayweather is such a bi*ch that if he looses to one of his cherry picked f!ghters he'll retire from boxing asap.
pacroid fan

Floyd is the best boxer of this generation. Deal with it.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 cdot04 said:
disclaimer: i'm a floyd fan

can't really argue with that sentiment, but I will say, pacquaio fought cotto at a time when almost everyone acknowledges that cotto wasn't the same f!ghter following the smashing (whether plaster-assisted or not) by margarito (despite the fact cotto fought twice after that L to margarito). cotto looked far more like the f!ghter he was pre-margarito I when they fought again last december, so I would say cotto is a better cotto now before facing floyd than he was when before he faced pac.
This, but only a boxing fan who is paying attention would see this. Not to mention it's at 154, definitely cannot be called f!ghting leftovers. Not at all.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
Also, I don't see where Pacman gets off calling for a 50/50 split when Floyd is clearly the bigger draw. This isn't opinion, the numbers prove it.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
That all said, Cotto is the bigger draw, and this is still a good f!ght, but if Floyd was gonna f!ght at 154, shoulda fought Martinez.
 6 years ago '04        #74
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Pass The Dutchi said:
Mayweather gonna make the weight, then show up f!ght night at 147. fu*k this f*ggot a.ss n*gga.

Enjoy prison Floyd! YOU bi*chMADE n*gga!

...... go back to boxingscene with the rest of the new boxing fans.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 22k said:
Boycott PPV 5/5 and 6/9
:agreement6:
 02-02-2012, 07:41 AM         #76
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least cotto will be f!ghting at a comfortable weight and wont have to drain himself like he did with pacroid

2012 cotto at 154 > 2010 cotto at 144
 6 years ago '05        #77
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
 Vancouver said:
That all said, Cotto is the bigger draw, and this is still a good f!ght, but if Floyd was gonna f!ght at 154, shoulda fought Martinez.

6 years ago '05        #78
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Nate187um said:
at least cotto will be f!ghting at a comfortable weight and wont have to drain himself like he did with pacroid

2012 cotto at 154 > 2010 cotto at 144
this guy
 6 years ago '09        #79
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1369 1369
The weight wasn't a problem at all...Do you honestly think that 2 lbs made a difference in that f!ght? Cotto got outclassed and beat the fu*k up. He's a B level Top Rank hype job.
 6 years ago '05        #80
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
Off Topic..

Koncz said Mayweather tried to buy Pac out for 40 million with possible overage at the end.

Pac counter offered with a 45/55 split with the winner receiving the bigger cut...

Sounds reasonable.. If true, I wonder why Mayweather declined....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy