Mayweather vs. Cotto at 154 done deal for may 5 pending nsac licensing

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2012, 02:34 PM         #21
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hunz88 said:
Mayweathers gonna destroy Cotto. Vacation in prison for a couple months. Come out of Jail destroy pacquiao and call it a career 44-0
smart man
 6 years ago '07        #22
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,116 | Props total: 1361 1361
Mayweather gonna make the weight, then show up f!ght night at 147. fu*k this f*ggot a.ss n*gga.

Enjoy prison Floyd! YOU bi*chMADE n*gga!
 6 years ago '07        #23
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
fu*k you MANNY/ARUM/MAY... we could have had it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #24
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Pass The Dutchi said:
Mayweather gonna make the weight, then show up f!ght night at 147. fu*k this f*ggot a.ss n*gga.

Enjoy prison Floyd! YOU bi*chMADE n*gga!
 6 years ago '04        #25
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Pac fans love to mention Floyd f!ghting his leftovers. Yet they forget Floyd fought Oscar, Shane and Hatton first. Even tho none of those guys had a chance against Floyd, by the time Pac got them they were completely finished.
 6 years ago '05        #26
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 247 247
 Sizzler01 said:
my thoughts exactly there goes one of the flomos favorite sayings out the window... they'll probably say but Manny fought him at a catchweight
disclaimer: i'm a floyd fan

can't really argue with that sentiment, but I will say, pacquaio fought cotto at a time when almost everyone acknowledges that cotto wasn't the same f!ghter following the smashing (whether plaster-assisted or not) by margarito (despite the fact cotto fought twice after that L to margarito). cotto looked far more like the f!ghter he was pre-margarito I when they fought again last december, so I would say cotto is a better cotto now before facing floyd than he was when before he faced pac.

with that said, definitely looks like leftovers doe.
 02-01-2012, 02:58 PM         #27
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
my thoughts exactly there goes one of the flomos favorite sayings out the window... they'll probably say but Manny fought him at a catchweight
He did
Next you're gonna say there's no difference between 145 and 154
 6 years ago '07        #28
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
I dont like this f!ght, even though Cotto will bbe a good f!ght. I would rather him f!ght a hungry young f!ght like Canelo or a real threat like martinez or pacquiao
 6 years ago '05        #29
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 snoopdoggiz said:
He did
Next you're gonna say there's no difference between 145 and 154

He was f!ghting at 147 when he fought manny
 6 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,966 | Props total: 22237 22237
i hope arum and manny lose mad money on the bradley f!ght, and then floyd never f!ghts him when he gets out of jail.
 6 years ago '04        #31
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
 BayBuryYa said:
I bet Money that Fabolous ain't going to the f!ght.... unless he wants Ray J to SMACK the sh*t outta him again.
 6 years ago '05        #32
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
I dont see how anyone is disappointed, What is mayweather supposed to do? not f!ght anyone... its garbage left out there and pac and arum obviously don't want to f!ght, and cotto is the champ... they dont want a young f!ghter after what happened with ortiz.
seriously, who else could he f!ght that is experienced and worth millions in a f!ght with him...
 6 years ago '08        #33
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 hbk83 said:
I dont see how anyone is disappointed, What is mayweather supposed to do? not f!ght anyone... its garbage left out there and pac and arum obviously don't want to f!ght, and cotto is the champ... they dont want a young f!ghter after what happened with ortiz.
seriously, who else could he f!ght that is experienced and worth millions in a f!ght with him...
demanding drug testing not even demanded by the governing commission, chose the date, the venue, then demanding a vastly uneven purse, yeah...floyd definitely wanted the f!ght. ur a fool homie. yeah it took manny forever to give in to mayweathers demands (i wouldnt have either) but when he finally did, floyd would just add another stipulation. with as good as floyd is, if it isnt one thing then its another.
 6 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 arthurmack27 said:
demanding drug testing not even demanded by the governing commission, chose the date, the venue, then demanding a vastly uneven purse, yeah...floyd definitely wanted the f!ght. ur a fool homie. yeah it took manny forever to give in to mayweathers demands (i wouldnt have either) but when he finally did, floyd would just add another stipulation. with as good as floyd is, if it isnt one thing then its another.
Oh my god, you're such a clown. So we going to act like Arurm never set a date, venue and deadline to accept this offer and please do not say "Oh well that's Arum not Pac" because it only makes Pac look more like a weak minded, fraud. What other stipulations are you talking about? There was only one drug testing, Pac said he would accept les to f!ght , floyd calls him out that he wants the bigger portion and all of a sudden Pac has a problem. But there is nothing wrong with that right? such a clown
 6 years ago '07        #35
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 arthurmack27 said:
 6 years ago '05        #36
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 cdot04 said:
disclaimer: i'm a floyd fan

can't really argue with that sentiment, but I will say, pacquaio fought cotto at a time when almost everyone acknowledges that cotto wasn't the same f!ghter following the smashing (whether plaster-assisted or not) by margarito (despite the fact cotto fought twice after that L to margarito). cotto looked far more like the f!ghter he was pre-margarito I when they fought again last december, so I would say cotto is a better cotto now before facing floyd than he was when before he faced pac.

with that said, definitely looks like leftovers doe.
I really don't have a problem with this f!ght, no one really else out there for him to f!ght, i'm just glad he didn't pick Canelo
 6 years ago '04        #37
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
fu*k boxing, pacman and floyd...hope cotto beats his a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #38
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
not supporting and i don't wanna see pac vs may when he get outta jail fu*k bob arum
 6 years ago '06        #39
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 218 218
just another filler f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #40
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 1148 1148
will stream never paying for another f!ght unless its pac vs PBF ... its gonna be like watching a sparring match and PBF is gonna be beating the sh*t outta cotto for 12 rounds
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now