Feb 1 - It happens again-teacher, 25, 'had $ex with student, 17, on numerous occasions'

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6112 pageviews
59 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Feb 1 - It happens again-teacher, 25, 'had $ex with student, 17, on numerous occasions'

[pic - click to view]

High school teacher, 25, 'had s3x with student, 17, on numerous occasions' after making friends on Facebook'
Rachel Farrell, 25, is alleged to have carried out an extended affair with an 11th grade pupil
Police believe she may have had relationships with up to three other students

By Graham Smith

Last updated at 1:18 PM on 1st February 2012

Comments (3) Share
Charged: Rachel Farrell, 25, is alleged to have carried out an extended affair with an 11th grade pupil at Bangor Area High School in Pennsylvania
A former high school teacher has been charged with having s3x with a 17-year-old student on 'numerous occasions'.
Rachel Farrell, 25, is alleged to have carried out an extended affair with an 11th grade pupil she was teaching reading to at Bangor Area High School in Pennsylvania.
She has since resigned and has now been charged with three counts of corrupting a minor.
The case is the latest to concern a female teacher who has been jailed for, or accused of, having s3x with a student.
Police believe Farrell also had s3xual relationships with up to three other 17-year-old students, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said yesterday.
She faces further charges should these teenagers decide to testify against her.
Mr Morganelli said: 'This particular case was the case we could bring. This may be it.
'It may be that we just don't bring other cases for reasons of lack of cooperation from the alleged victims.
'Farrell forfeited her career. [Sleeping with an underage student] is just not right, it's wrong and it constitutes a crime under our crimes code.'
Farrell taught at Bangor Area High School under her maiden name, Rachel Warner, but has been on administrative leave since December when the allegations first emerged.

More...Teacher, 25, 'gave male students vodka and had s3x in her bed with one while another watched'
Husband turns in dance teacher wife, 34, to police after discovering she was teaching more than the foxtrot to a pupil, aged 15
School teacher 'bound and gagged two dozen children, put roaches on their faces, fed them semen and took their photos'

Mr Morganelli said she admitted to both police and her employers that she had slept with two 17-year-old students.
She married in June 2010 and is accused of conducting an affair with the student between August of that year and January 2011.
Police said the teenager, now 18, admitted having s3x with Farrell at 'numerous times at many different locations' such as secluded parking spots.
Their relationship is said to have begun after the pair began talking on Facebook and through text messages.
Bangor Area High School superintendent Patricia Mulroy said the district confronted Farrell as soon it found out about the accusations against her and that the matter was turned over to county prosecutors.
Police believe Farrell also had s3xual relationships with up to three other 17-year-old students at Bangor Area High School (pictured)
Farrell, of Palmer Township, is free on $5,000 bail. She has cooperated with police, but the investigation is ongoing, Mr Morganelli said.
The age of consent in Pennsylvania is 18 for the corruption of minors.

Bangor Area High School is no stranger to controversy. A biology teacher fatally overdosed on heroin in 2009, while a male teacher's aide was jailed after admitting drug possession charges and of supplying drugs to students, one of whom went on to k!ll himself.

In 2010, a nud3 photo of a female teacher's aide was circulated on students' mobile phones.

Female teachers having s3x with their students has dominated the headlines in recent weeks.

Just yesterday, a mother-of-two was found guilty of having s3x with a 15-year-old boy she taught tap dancing. Kimberly Sauto, 34, from North Ridgeville, Ohio, had denied having s3x with the teenager in the back of her car in August 2011.

On Monday, it emerged that a high school teacher has been accused of having 'intimate s3xual relationships' with two of her students, kissing a third on the lips and exchanging inappropriate texts and emails with a third. Joanne Léger-Legault, from Ottawa, Canada, was stripped of her teaching permit and fired by the city’s public school board over the allegations.

During last week alone, a Reno teacher who had s3x with a student and oral s3x with six others was jailed; a teacher in New York was sacked after she allegedly performed s3xual acts with two pupils and gave them drugs and alcohol; Lousiana teacher was charged with having s3x with one of her former pupils and sending him s3xually explicit text messages; and an Arizona band teacher was sentenced to 15 years in prison for having a s3xual relationship with a 13-year-old student.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Female high school teacher charged with having s3x with 17-year-old student on 'numerous occasions' | Mail Online

59 comments for "Feb 1 - It happens again-teacher, 25, 'had $ex with student, 17, on numerous occasions'"

02-01-2012, 08:40 AM         #2
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my wife is 6 years older then me......this is not that bad.........Its the 40 year old having s3x with the 13 year that bothers me
 02-01-2012, 10:49 AM         #4
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im goin innnnnn
 6 years ago '05        #5
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4

A new one gets caught every day.

Same old, same old.
 6 years ago '09        #6
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17942 17942
where were these teachers when i was growing up???
 6 years ago '09        #7
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
space
$54,005 | Props total: 67446 67446
all i had were ugly a.ss teachers
 6 years ago '05        #8
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
these teachers is horny as hell
 6 years ago '09        #9
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13238 13238
 6 years ago '04        #10
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1402 1402
fu*k THIS sh*t IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.
 6 years ago '12        #11
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 2670 2670
Whats up with that girl? She only did like 2 scenes
 6 years ago '05        #12
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9386 9386
 Damagegadget said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #13
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i just found out a 22 year old (female) chemistry teacher from my state just got busted for this
 6 years ago '08        #14
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Whats up with that girl? She only did like 2 scenes

[pic - click to view]

Laurence Fishburne happened.
 6 years ago '10        #16
DonFalcon 
space
space
$356 | Props total: 5 5

BANGOR High School

6 years ago '10        #17
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG YEAR!... not saying she bad but i wish my teachers would of gave me a shot (in their eye )
 02-01-2012, 06:55 PM         #18
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
where were these teachers when i was growing up???

This is said in every single one of these threads, never fails
 6 years ago '11        #19
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
fuuuuuuuu

i hate you drake listening f*ggot generation n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #20
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3959 3959

whats this.

and lmao at that gif of the kid bangin that chick
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy