The Official National Signing Day Thread 2012...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #261
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Yo CuttKid in all honesty, how do you feel about Richt? Do you feel that he has never underachieved at UGA at all?
NO.

U act like Georgia is some historical powerhouse. We won a championship in the 80's bc we had the best college football player ever in Herschel. After that we didn't do anything UNTIL Richt got here. He's won 2 SEC championships and played in 4. Better than most coaches can say.

It's not his fault Georgia didn't get the benefit of the doubt in 2007 like Bammer did this year.

He'll get his championship soon enough. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want another coach representing my school. He doesn't oversign and lie to kids like Saban and Miles. We do it the right way over here
 6 years ago '07        #262
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16218 16218
 ondatpurple said:
I know

I picked the most extreme example I could find
It's cool. I wasn't getting on the HS kids, I know most are nervous. Even so as I brought up, most do gain from going to college. I just meant in general intelligence or common sense does translate on and off the field for most athletes. I know I wouldn't be satisfied w/ just retiring from the NFL and doing nothing afterwards. I'd like to have a back-up plan when my career was done (analyst, commentator, or maybe not even the sports field). You don't want to end up like TO or any other broke ex professional athlete. TO will be alright though, hopefully.
 6 years ago '05        #263
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 607 607
we not picking up anybody today, we pretty much make them commit early. we good. at number 7 right now on espn
 6 years ago '11        #264
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1048 1048
 TH35 said:
It's cool. I wasn't getting on the HS kids, I know most are nervous. Even so as I brought up, most do gain from going to college. I just meant in general intelligence or common sense does translate on and off the field for most athletes. I know I wouldn't be satisfied w/ just retiring from the NFL and doing nothing afterwards. I'd like to have a back-up plan when my career was done (analyst, commentator, or maybe not even the sports field). You don't want to end up like TO or any other broke ex professional athlete. TO will be alright though, hopefully.
 6 years ago '06        #265
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
 CutKidd21 said:
NO.

U act like Georgia is some historical powerhouse. We won a championship in the 80's bc we had the best college football player ever in Herschel. After that we didn't do anything UNTIL Richt got here. He's won 2 SEC championships and played in 4. Better than most coaches can say.

It's not his fault Georgia didn't get the benefit of the doubt in 2007 like Bammer did this year.

He'll get his championship soon enough. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want another coach representing my school. He doesn't oversign and lie to kids like Saban and Miles. We do it the right way over here
Show me an instance of a recruit saying Saban lies u fu*khead... thats why when ESPN did the survey with recruits this year he was named the top recruiter by FAR by all the recruits and the reasons given were "he's straight with you"... god i cant stand ppl like u who run ur mouth constantly and dont spew nothin but bullsh*t out it...
 6 years ago '10        #266
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,509 | Props total: 14549 14549
I love Lenny Williams
 6 years ago '07        #267
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10846 10846
 CutKidd21 said:
NO.

Who did Saban lie to?? Like Richt didnt basically sh*t on his whole backfield last year to get Crowell. Saban is an easy target..............its easy to make accusations and most of the time people will believe it with no proof becuz he's the New Ice Cube...........the n*gga u love to hate!!!
 6 years ago '04        #268
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
Williams & Ruffin
 6 years ago '07        #269
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10846 10846
 TH35 said:
True that.............but TO got where he is due to bad investments and just being a c*cky arrogant bi*ch. If I made million upon milliions I wouldnt wanna do sh*t after football. I would probably invest my time on some volunteer type sh*t to help those less fortunate. Fukk a real job.
 6 years ago '04        #270
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
USC acting like they ain't oin probation... sheeeeiiiit ya n*ggas just reload
 6 years ago '10        #271
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Rodgers better not flip on us :nasmad:
 6 years ago '08        #272
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4798 4798
 JayDawn said:
Leonard Williams coming to USC
Excellent.
 6 years ago '04        #273
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
virginia tech got a.ssfu*ked

lost two players to Miami and another one to Bama
 6 years ago '07        #274
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16218 16218
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that.............but TO got where he is due to bad investments and just being a c*cky arrogant bi*ch. If I made million upon milliions I wouldnt wanna do sh*t after football. I would probably invest my time on some volunteer type sh*t to help those less fortunate. Fukk a real job.
Yea and he didn't use common sense. If he had, he'd still have his money. If you aren't doing anything after football, and still can live a lavish/comfortable lifestyle (w/o going broke) then obviously you have intelligence (or common sense) on how to manage your money. That falls under what I was saying and you wouldn't be a dumbass. Some athletes just don't think about that and its unfortunate.

Last edited by TH35; 02-01-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #275
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
 JayDawn said:
Rodgers better not flip on us :nasmad:
He shouldn't, seeing as hes been attending throwing sessions
 6 years ago '07        #276
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 Cap Peeler said:
USC acting like they ain't oin probation... sheeeeiiiit ya n*ggas just reload
Doesn't matter now. The SEC will keep them in check. No more cakewalk national title seasons. No more crying about being "co-champions"
 6 years ago '06        #277
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,449 | Props total: 11601 11601
i wanna see usc do good, they got a nice squad over there
 6 years ago '10        #278
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Nelson should do whats right
 6 years ago '04        #279
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
yeah considering all our CB's are over 6'0 except for G5? who only has one season left
joyner is 6'0+??

6 years ago '10        #280
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 bouncer900 said:
He shouldn't, seeing as hes been attending throwing sessions
I heard that as well...Still up in the air

I am not taking Nelson for granted either. He better sign with us too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago