The Official National Signing Day Thread 2012...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #261
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Yo CuttKid in all honesty, how do you feel about Richt? Do you feel that he has never underachieved at UGA at all?
NO.

U act like Georgia is some historical powerhouse. We won a championship in the 80's bc we had the best college football player ever in Herschel. After that we didn't do anything UNTIL Richt got here. He's won 2 SEC championships and played in 4. Better than most coaches can say.

It's not his fault Georgia didn't get the benefit of the doubt in 2007 like Bammer did this year.

He'll get his championship soon enough. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want another coach representing my school. He doesn't oversign and lie to kids like Saban and Miles. We do it the right way over here
 6 years ago '07        #262
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 ondatpurple said:
I know

I picked the most extreme example I could find
It's cool. I wasn't getting on the HS kids, I know most are nervous. Even so as I brought up, most do gain from going to college. I just meant in general intelligence or common sense does translate on and off the field for most athletes. I know I wouldn't be satisfied w/ just retiring from the NFL and doing nothing afterwards. I'd like to have a back-up plan when my career was done (analyst, commentator, or maybe not even the sports field). You don't want to end up like TO or any other broke ex professional athlete. TO will be alright though, hopefully.
 6 years ago '05        #263
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
we not picking up anybody today, we pretty much make them commit early. we good. at number 7 right now on espn
 6 years ago '11        #264
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 928 928
 TH35 said:
It's cool. I wasn't getting on the HS kids, I know most are nervous. Even so as I brought up, most do gain from going to college. I just meant in general intelligence or common sense does translate on and off the field for most athletes. I know I wouldn't be satisfied w/ just retiring from the NFL and doing nothing afterwards. I'd like to have a back-up plan when my career was done (analyst, commentator, or maybe not even the sports field). You don't want to end up like TO or any other broke ex professional athlete. TO will be alright though, hopefully.
 6 years ago '06        #265
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 CutKidd21 said:
NO.

U act like Georgia is some historical powerhouse. We won a championship in the 80's bc we had the best college football player ever in Herschel. After that we didn't do anything UNTIL Richt got here. He's won 2 SEC championships and played in 4. Better than most coaches can say.

It's not his fault Georgia didn't get the benefit of the doubt in 2007 like Bammer did this year.

He'll get his championship soon enough. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want another coach representing my school. He doesn't oversign and lie to kids like Saban and Miles. We do it the right way over here
Show me an instance of a recruit saying Saban lies u fu*khead... thats why when ESPN did the survey with recruits this year he was named the top recruiter by FAR by all the recruits and the reasons given were "he's straight with you"... god i cant stand ppl like u who run ur mouth constantly and dont spew nothin but bullsh*t out it...
 6 years ago '10        #266
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
I love Lenny Williams
 6 years ago '07        #267
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
NO.

Who did Saban lie to?? Like Richt didnt basically sh*t on his whole backfield last year to get Crowell. Saban is an easy target..............its easy to make accusations and most of the time people will believe it with no proof becuz he's the New Ice Cube...........the n*gga u love to hate!!!
 6 years ago '04        #268
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
Williams & Ruffin
 6 years ago '07        #269
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 TH35 said:
True that.............but TO got where he is due to bad investments and just being a c*cky arrogant bi*ch. If I made million upon milliions I wouldnt wanna do sh*t after football. I would probably invest my time on some volunteer type sh*t to help those less fortunate. Fukk a real job.
 6 years ago '04        #270
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
USC acting like they ain't oin probation... sheeeeiiiit ya n*ggas just reload
 6 years ago '10        #271
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Rodgers better not flip on us
 6 years ago '08        #272
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 2714 2714
 JayDawn said:
Leonard Williams coming to USC
Excellent.
 6 years ago '04        #273
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
virginia tech got a.ssfu*ked

lost two players to Miami and another one to Bama
 6 years ago '07        #274
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that.............but TO got where he is due to bad investments and just being a c*cky arrogant bi*ch. If I made million upon milliions I wouldnt wanna do sh*t after football. I would probably invest my time on some volunteer type sh*t to help those less fortunate. Fukk a real job.
Yea and he didn't use common sense. If he had, he'd still have his money. If you aren't doing anything after football, and still can live a lavish/comfortable lifestyle (w/o going broke) then obviously you have intelligence (or common sense) on how to manage your money. That falls under what I was saying and you wouldn't be a dumbass. Some athletes just don't think about that and its unfortunate.

Last edited by TH35; 02-01-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #275
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 JayDawn said:
Rodgers better not flip on us
He shouldn't, seeing as hes been attending throwing sessions
 6 years ago '07        #276
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Cap Peeler said:
USC acting like they ain't oin probation... sheeeeiiiit ya n*ggas just reload
Doesn't matter now. The SEC will keep them in check. No more cakewalk national title seasons. No more crying about being "co-champions"
 6 years ago '06        #277
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8833 8833
i wanna see usc do good, they got a nice squad over there
 6 years ago '10        #278
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Nelson should do whats right
 6 years ago '04        #279
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
yeah considering all our CB's are over 6'0 except for G5? who only has one season left
joyner is 6'0+??

6 years ago '10        #280
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 bouncer900 said:
He shouldn't, seeing as hes been attending throwing sessions
I heard that as well...Still up in the air

I am not taking Nelson for granted either. He better sign with us too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy