What Mormons Really Believe: an "educational" cartoon

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 kyh0mpb said:
By the way, does anyone else find it counter-intuitive that Jehovah's witnesses believe that there is only a certain limited amount of spaces in heaven, yet they go door to door trying to convert people, and by doing so, decrease their own chances of actually getting in?
I believe, they believe, that the only way to get into Heaven though is to spread the word of their religion. That means, if they don't spread the word, Heaven might have room for them but they won't get in. However, if they do spread the word, Heaven might run of out seats even if they can get in.

I could be wrong on that though.
 02-02-2012, 07:41 PM         #82
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
Good thread

As far as Jews, it that a religion on race of people
Its a race of people who followed Prophet Musa (Moses) on him be peace, They are the decendant of Prophet Jacob who is the grandson of Abraham on him be peace,

Allah gave Moses the Book and guidance (Torah), and it thus the Jews who followed him became muslim (submiting to the Will of God). Then it continues until the time of Jesus on him be peace, then he was given the Gospels, then 600 years after him, God gave his last book and guidance Qur'an to Muhammad on him be peace.

Like the Jews of the time of Moses, we should follow and adhere to the teachings of the last Prophet Muhammad(saas), we should believe in God, do good works, and be paitent in hard times. for God loves those who are paitent.

-----
 6 years ago '06        #83
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
What are God's ideas on spelling?
 02-02-2012, 07:46 PM         #84
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
Buddhism or Taoism. I swear those Eastern Asian philosophies got it right. It's all about being spiritually connected with yourself and everything around you, being at peace, etc.

Religion is a creation of man. I believe that the Bible is simply a collection of stories to tell people how to live a virtuous life, nothing more, nothing less. I was baptized Catholic, but was never very religious, and once my mom died me and my fam stopped going to church altogether. I pretty much detached myself from it. I wouldn't say I'm an Atheist, because I also find myself thinking that life is too beautiful and complex to have simply been an accident. I wonder if there was some sort of "creator" (no caps) that set the wheels in motion, but I think that religion as a whole is a crutch to promote certain beliefs, ideals, etc and to use as an excuse for certain things (ie, religious wars, jihad, etc).

I will say this though - the Catholic church is one of the biggest, most corrupt bodies in the history of the planet. I don't understand how people can still be involved with it and not think it's a crock of sh*t. If you look at it's past, and how often it's opinions and interpretations of the Bible have changed, and how much corruption it has been exposed to be a part of, how can anyone still want to be a part of that?

So, in short, I would choose some form of Buddhism or Taoism if I had a gun to my head, which to me aren't so much religions as they are spiritual beliefs, which are far more important IMO. I haven't read a ton into them, but I know their core beliefs are to be at one with yourself and with the universe and everything around you. What better way is there to lead a virtuous life than to follow that?

The final thing I want to bring up here is Bahá'í. Have any of y'all heard of this? It's a very new religion, historically speaking, and pretty small, but it's very interesting to me. It's essentially a monotheistic religion that believes that each prophet came and presented a religion that was borne out of a necessity required by that particular time period. Each "messenger" prophesied that there would be another prophet to follow, etc. It's pretty interesting stuff. Check out what wiki says about it if you like:

I am also catholic, a black catholic. And I still go to mass on Sundays. I kind of agree with u there. I believe that the fact or sensation of religion on different parts of the planet existing without contact with each other suggests that there is a higher power. However analyzing it beyond that point is pointless. Its a grand design that can't be explained but somehow we all fit in with everything. I cant believe that we just die and thats it, my psyche wont let me. I dont know what happens ,but I know that because I am here today believing this, I, u, and everyone and everything on the planet is somehow eternal. If not physically... spiritually
 02-02-2012, 07:46 PM         #85
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I believe, they believe, that the only way to get into Heaven though is to spread the word of their religion. That means, if they don't spread the word, Heaven might have room for them but they won't get in. However, if they do spread the word, Heaven might run of out seats even if they can get in.

I could be wrong on that though.
To get to Heaven, and die purified of your sins is hard, to get to Heaven with belief is easy. Just beleive no one is worthy of worship but the one who created all existence, and his angels, his prophets, his books (quran,gospels, Torah), his divine plans, and the Day of Judgement.

in arabic --- Ash hadu an La Ilaha Illal Lah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan abduhoo wa rasuloo.

Wa ash hadu Jesus wa abduhoo wa rasuloo wa Ruhallah, wa Kalamallah
 02-02-2012, 08:15 PM         #86
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT.THE.fu*k?

Mind=Blown
 6 years ago '06        #87
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Ocarina of Time said:
Sure its weird, but I wouldn't say its any more or less weirder than all the bullsh*t in the Koran or Bible... its all 'weird' bullsh*t

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #88
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 majormedicalboI said:
quotes from this nonsense

"endless cellestial s3x"
"the mormon jesus"
"elohim had s3x with virgin mary"
Yoooo that was the best part. I know I aint the only n*gga that laughed when god came knocking on Mary's door like "Aight bi*ch, you know what time it is..."
 6 years ago '07        #89
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 kyh0mpb said:
Buddhism or Taoism. I swear those Eastern Asian philosophies got it right. It's all about being spiritually connected with yourself and everything around you, being at peace, etc.

Religion is a creation of man. I believe that the Bible is simply a collection of stories to tell people how to live a virtuous life, nothing more, nothing less. I was baptized Catholic, but was never very religious, and once my mom died me and my fam stopped going to church altogether. I pretty much detached myself from it. I wouldn't say I'm an Atheist, because I also find myself thinking that life is too beautiful and complex to have simply been an accident. I wonder if there was some sort of "creator" (no caps) that set the wheels in motion, but I think that religion as a whole is a crutch to promote certain beliefs, ideals, etc and to use as an excuse for certain things (ie, religious wars, jihad, etc).

I will say this though - the Catholic church is one of the biggest, most corrupt bodies in the history of the planet. I don't understand how people can still be involved with it and not think it's a crock of sh*t. If you look at it's past, and how often it's opinions and interpretations of the Bible have changed, and how much corruption it has been exposed to be a part of, how can anyone still want to be a part of that?

So, in short, I would choose some form of Buddhism or Taoism if I had a gun to my head, which to me aren't so much religions as they are spiritual beliefs, which are far more important IMO. I haven't read a ton into them, but I know their core beliefs are to be at one with yourself and with the universe and everything around you. What better way is there to lead a virtuous life than to follow that?

The final thing I want to bring up here is Bahá'í. Have any of y'all heard of this? It's a very new religion, historically speaking, and pretty small, but it's very interesting to me. It's essentially a monotheistic religion that believes that each prophet came and presented a religion that was borne out of a necessity required by that particular time period. Each "messenger" prophesied that there would be another prophet to follow, etc. It's pretty interesting stuff. Check out what wiki says about it if you like:

Actually I have a really good friend that is Baha'i. When he first explained it to me it seem like a cool idea, but then seeing only be able to date other that arnt Baha'i and not "suppose" to have s3x till marriage and not drink or smoke, and other nit picky rules he had follow that didn't make it seem any better than any other religion at the end of the day. But I will agree with you that if I was forced to pick a religion it would Buddhism or some other than more focuses on spiritual enhancement.
 02-02-2012, 09:18 PM         #90
thakid96731 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all uguys talkin shiiii bout the Mormons and u guys dont kno shiiii.........Mormon is the 1 and only true church of god..........Muslim, christian , Jehovah witness and all the other religions are false.......so all u haters go to church and find out for ur self...........
 6 years ago '06        #91
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
shared this on facebook and caught heat from Mormons lol
 6 years ago '05        #92
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,844 | Props total: 4144 4144
 D.O.H. said:
shared this on facebook and caught heat from Mormons lol
For real??? What are they saying??
 6 years ago '05        #93
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,844 | Props total: 4144 4144

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #94
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 MESY1NUTT said:
FUCC U HATERS...............MORMONS IS THE ONLY THRU RELIGION ON THIS EARTH.......OTHERS ARE THE RELIGION OF THE DEVILS,,,,,,AMEN
So you're a black Mormon? In other words, you're one of the confused ones who can't decide between Jesus or Lucifer, so was cursed with black skin to identify you as a confused one? LOL

02-03-2012, 12:25 AM         #95
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakid96731 said:
all uguys talkin shiiii bout the Mormons and u guys dont kno shiiii.........Mormon is the 1 and only true church of god..........Muslim, christian , Jehovah witness and all the other religions are false.......so all u haters go to church and find out for ur self...........
thank you for Steve Young and that super bowl he won my niners in 94. other than that u an ur religion are fu*ked

6 years ago '07        #96
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 02-03-2012 at 01:24 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #97
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
this is what mormons think about black people
 6 years ago '11        #98
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 kyh0mpb said:

This is exactly how I feel about religion.
 02-03-2012, 08:30 AM         #99
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idiot Wind... Blowing everytime you move your mouth...
Idiot Wind... Blowing everytime you move your teeth...
Your an Idiot babe... It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe...
 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM         #100
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mormanism is a joke, all these hood a.ss n*ggas ether'n dese crackas on youtube lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy