most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3539 3539
Props...

..this video is crazy....I knew Mormons had twisted believes, but not this extreme.

That dude Joseph Smith won!

Last edited by 01seay; 02-02-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 02-02-2012, 04:30 PM         #42
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read all the responses and agree with most of them. one thing i do know is that religion is man made. religion is contrary to Christ. it is actually the number 1 enemy in the bible. so many ppl have used the scriptures to create religions (especially christianity) but religion as others have pointed out is used as a crutch, destructive, so on and so forth. im not no bible thumper not perfect by no means whatsoever dnt think im holier than thou or none of that but i believe in Christ and the bible. they can miss me with all that extra religious B.S.
 6 years ago '12        #43
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 1081 1081
I always wondered why those dudes always rode bikes wearing those dress up shirts tucked in all the time.
 6 years ago '05        #44
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4149 4149
 aclockworkred71 said:
I would say it is better these days though, with such a clear access to resources. In the old days some guys in a desert would have no choice but to believe what the higher ups say, I might have myself.
True, true. But, alot of people are still kinda ignorant to it though. I've met some wildly uninformed people on both sides of the fence in my time living in Boston, believer & atheist alike.

Prostyle said:
I always wondered why those dudes always rode bikes wearing those dress up shirts tucked in all the time.
Dude, they're swarming everywhere in Providence.

Everywhere.

I live in Boston now, so it's not as crazy.
 6 years ago '06        #45
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3539 3539
 Prostyle said:
 DaOmega_1 said:
Dude, they're swarming everywhere in Providence.

Everywhere.

I live in Boston now, so it's not as crazy.

[pic - click to view]

I didn't know that was their regular style of clothing.....

....I ran into two in downtown Chicago last summer (they had matching bikes & book bags) and they were advertising, of all things, "The Book of Mormon" south park play (they support and actually loved that episode).

I told them I was agnostic and they gave me the face and then asked me, "What is that?"....after I told them, you would of thought I just explained Calculus III.

Last edited by 01seay; 02-02-2012 at 04:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

I didn't know that was their regular style of clothing.....
....I ran into two in downtown Chicago last summer (they had matching bikes & book bags) and they were advertising, of all things, "The Book of Mormon" south park play (they support and actually loved that episode).

I told them I was agnostic and they gave me the face and then asked me, "What is that?"....after I told them, you would of thought I just explained Calculus III.

People seriously don't know about agnosticism? I'd think that it has become a mainstream belief point these days like atheism... They are no longer dirty words.
 02-02-2012, 05:24 PM         #47
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gun to your head which religion would everyone choose?
 6 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
LMFAOOOOOOOOO @ how black people were created. so according to mormons, black didnt want to f!ght with Jesus' crew or Satans crew so they were "cursed" with black skin? These CACs are the biggest bullsh*t artists in the history of humanity.
 6 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Of course, my brother is one of those reborn guys and every time we smoke and chill he has to brag and worship god and twist everything into a religious topic. My mother loves it and wishes I was the same way, sucks man.

I don't consider myself an atheist ( I don't understand the grouping and labeling of people who just dare I say think a little), but there is no way I can consider a 'creator'.
Man, when I hang out with my mom, she LOVES to make me feel guilty about not going to church as much as she'd like (which is ALL THE TIME). My mom knows not to try and preach to me, but she still tries to.

I also don't consider myself an "atheist" (you're right about the labeling). As I said earlier, I'd consider myself an (sorta/kinda) Christian with agnostic tendencies... But nowadays, I think I'm just agnostic.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 02-02-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
Now I know why they always here in the hood, they believe that we are cursed , so they are trying to save us .. Word .. lol.
 02-02-2012, 05:45 PM         #51
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Man, when I hang out with my mom, she LOVES to make me feel guilty about not going to church as much as she'd like (which is ALL THE TIME). My mom knows not to try and preach to me, but she still tries to.

I also don't consider myself an "atheist" (you're right about the labeling). As I said earlier, I'd consider myself an (sorta/kinda) Christian with agnostic tendencies... But nowadays, I think I'm just agnostic.
What are your ET beliefs?
 02-02-2012, 05:52 PM         #52
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read proverbs in the bible and see if it applies to you...read it for yourself...just once
 02-02-2012, 06:06 PM         #53
MESY1NUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUCC U HATERS...............MORMONS IS THE ONLY THRU RELIGION ON THIS EARTH.......OTHERS ARE THE RELIGION OF THE DEVILS,,,,,,AMEN
 02-02-2012, 06:07 PM         #54
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MESY1NUTT said:
FUCC U HATERS...............MORMONS IS THE ONLY THRU RELIGION ON THIS EARTH.......OTHERS ARE THE RELIGION OF THE DEVILS,,,,,,AMEN

[video - click to view]

02-02-2012, 06:16 PM         #55
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mormons are liars against god, followers of satan the deciever
 6 years ago '04        #56
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2009 2009
 youknowmystelo said:
Gun to your head which religion would everyone choose?
Probably Judaism because they seemed to be the most relaxed of all of the religions I have met. Jewish people just seem like they are relaxed on the rules and don't pressure you to do what they want.

I am at a fairly large Jewish populated Grad school (I think around 15+%) and I have yet to have a Jewish person try to tell me how I really need to go to the Synagogue with them, or accept their beliefs. It's refreshing.
 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM         #57
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bear witness that none is wrthy of worship but allah, and that god cannot be imagined or like his creation, if we cant bear to look at the sun on a summer day, then how can we see god in this life?

God is not a man with a white beard lmao. Elohim is the word for allah, in hebrew, and mormons lie against elohim, and whoever lies against allah is doomed to jahannam, gehenna, aka hell.
 6 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Probably Judaism because they seemed to be the most relaxed of all of the religions I have met. Jewish people just seem like they are relaxed on the rules and don't pressure you to do what they want.

I am at a fairly large Jewish populated Grad school (I think around 15+%) and I have yet to have a Jewish person try to tell me how I really need to go to the Synagogue with them, or accept their beliefs. It's refreshing.
I think Judaism is something that is particularly complicated, because it ties directly with ethnicity, unlike any other religion. So, that may be the reason no one asks you to go to synagogue...
 6 years ago '04        #59
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2009 2009
 DaOmega_1 said:

My whole family tries that sh*t with me. Only savior (no pun intended) is my brother, Dad and one cousin. Everyone else, my mom, grandparents, aunt and uncle, all ask me why I don't go to their church or push their sh*t on me. I always just laugh or give them hilarious (to me) excuses.

I think I freaked out on one of them once and told them I hoped, prayed, and longed for them to be wrong so when they died they would feel foolish for alienating and mistreating people, especially their own family members.

I remember my Aunt told my Mom, that her now ex-boyfriend left her because God was pissed at my Mom for the two of them living together (as that goes against their religion). I almost lost it. My mom was upset because her boyfriend of like six or seven years left her and instead of being a good sister, she tried to preach to her.

Also remember when I was working with the Baptist people over the Summer one of them asked me if I would ever live with a girlfriend. I told them that I think it's essential if you are ever going to marry a girl as sometimes living with someone can bring out their true colors or show you where sh*t needs to be fixed. They looked at me like I was the Devil.

They also once were explaining things about religions and deemed Muslims as "bad" or "evil" and I had to stop them and tell them that plenty of people think Baptists are "bad" or "evil" as well.

[Went on a little rant there....sorry for the long read but I could and probably will go on for days about this sh*t]
 02-02-2012, 06:25 PM         #60
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:

Lol thats because you have to Put in ALOT of Effort to become a Jew, 98% of Jews are Israelites by race. And Allah chose them as a nation before Muhammad (saas) and the nation of Muslims. To become a Jew you gotta do some sh*t brah, its def not easy.

Regardless the Jews dont like outsiders becoming Jews, and their belief against Jesus Christ alayhi salam is blashpemy, and Allah likes not the blasphemers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy