Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5798 pageviews
119 comments

DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
What Mormons Really Believe: an "educational" cartoon

Religion is a topic you don't see me discuss, just like I won't discuss it now. But, this video I'm about to post is too weird, too strange, and too mind-boggling to not share for those who haven't seen it. So, here we have a cartoon about what those of the Mormon faith actually believe. To be fair, this cartoon was made back in the 70's (the heyday of rotoscoping, which is how this short was made), and the Mormon doctrine (according to those who believe it) has undergone some "changes", the most glaring is probably the Mormon explanation for black people...

As a black person, that part made me cringe pretty bad.

This video, and this doctrine, for all intents & purposes, is weird as sh*t, and kind of a strange yet oddly cool story. Because it is a.ssociated with mormonism, some people will be quick to dismiss it, but there is something that is worth noting about this particular religion. Whether you think it is bullsh*t or not, those of the mormon belief walk it like they talk it, and they remain faithful to their belief. Can't say that about everybody.

Anyway, enough with my agnostic musings. Here is the video that is, maybe, one of the weirdest six minutes I have ever witnessed.

[video - click to view]

119 comments for "What Mormons Really Believe: an "educational" cartoon"

6 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
All religion is a bit cooky to me, Mormonism is just especially fu*ked up and weird lol
 6 years ago '06        #3
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,021 | Props total: 67737 67737
wrong section, put this in the random youtub video section
 6 years ago '05        #4
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
 SM said:
No. Not the wrong section. It's relevant to film and video because it is an interesting piece of animation regardless of context that merits discussion.

So, no. Try again.
 02-01-2012, 02:11 AM         #5
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-01-2012, 04:43 PM         #6
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mormans are so retarded lol
 6 years ago '04        #7
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
Watch the southpark episode about mormans, funny as sh*t because it's accurate
Thought they were just ripping on them, turns out it was all true

Same with the scientology ep
 6 years ago '05        #8
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 6 years ago '04        #9
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 SM said:
You are a very, very, sad person. I rarely feel bad for people on this website, but I feel bad for you because it is beyond clear that you take getting hot topics and posting nonsense in sections WAY too seriously.
 6 years ago '04        #10
space
space
Interesting video.......they should be made for all religions as I feel a lot of people don't understand the basic knowledge of a lot of religions
 6 years ago '06        #11
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You are a very, very, sad person. I rarely feel bad for people on this website, but I feel bad for you because it is beyond clear that you take getting hot topics and posting nonsense in sections WAY too seriously.

cool story bro

what section are you a mod of?
 6 years ago '06        #12
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 SM said:

cool story bro

I'm the mod of the "having a life" forum, and you have a lifetime ban.
 6 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 kyh0mpb said:
I'm the mod of the "having a life" forum, and you have a lifetime ban.

[pic - click to view]

that ether..........
 6 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 SM said:
cool story bro

Yeah, see I don't put stock in Boxden or any other internet forum. I have a real life and friends, outside of the internet. Because of that, unlike you, I don't care about who posts what and when on Boxden.

I don't "bump" my own threads when someone else posts a similar thread. I don't cry about a re-post and I certainly don't clog up the forums with spam that no one posts or cares about just so I can get a hot topic.

Although, I'm not as pathetic as you so of course I do not do the stuff you do daily.
 6 years ago '07        #15
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
that video
im mormon and i never heard about any of that stuff in the video except where joseph smith found the plates and started the church
everything else
 6 years ago '06        #16
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yeah, see I don't put stock in Boxden or any other internet forum. I have a real life and friends, outside of the internet. Because of that, unlike you, I don't care about who posts what and when on Boxden.

I don't "bump" my own threads when someone else posts a similar thread. I don't cry about a re-post and I certainly don't clog up the forums with spam that no one posts or cares about just so I can get a hot topic.

Although, I'm not as pathetic as you so of course I do not do the stuff you do daily.

[pic - click to view]

"I have a real life and friends, outside of the internet"

classic quote from the nerd in his basement who actually doesn't have a a life

6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Jersey732 said:
that video
im mormon and i never heard about any of that stuff in the video except where joseph smith found the plates and started the church
everything else
All I can think about during this video is Daniel Tosh's Happy Thoughts when he talks about his Dad being old enough to remember when Mormonism wasn't around.

6 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 SM said:
classic quote from the nerd in his basement who actually doesn't have a a life
Classic comeback from you. I wouldn't expect anything else. Filled with dumbass laughing icons, non-sense and no response to anything actually brought up by any other member.

However, actions speak louder than words and from the way you act on these forums (posting constantly, bumping threads if others post a similar topic, crying about reposts, etc.) shows how immature and friendless you truly are in real life.

But go ahead, maybe you can respond to this with some more laughing icons and dumbass comments. I'll leave you to post more moronic threads, that no one cares about and continue to live the pathetic life you're living.

Congratulations on being the "best" poster on Boxden. Maybe one day it'll get you a job, a friend or a girl. OH WAIT..........
 6 years ago '06        #19
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Classic comeback from you. I wouldn't expect anything else. Filled with dumbass laughing icons, non-sense and no response to anything actually brought up by any other member.

However, actions speak louder than words and from the way you act on these forums (posting constantly, bumping threads if others post a similar topic, crying about reposts, etc.) shows how immature and friendless you truly are in real life.

But go ahead, maybe you can respond to this with some more laughing icons and dumbass comments. I'll leave you to post more moronic threads, that no one cares about and continue to live the pathetic life you're living.

Congratulations on being the "best" poster on Boxden. Maybe one day it'll get you a job, a friend or a girl. OH WAIT..........
wow im not reading all that, its just the internet bro get over it, i bump some threads others bump their threads i repost others repost who gives a fu*k anymore
 6 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

Meanwhile...

Back on topic...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago