"fuk all you old ass racist record execs who don't know sht about our culture.. " -Scarface-

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,370 | Props total: 15997 15997
 justinjones said:
so what is diddy excuse when he gets artists to sign contracts without reading them?(he has tried to do this more than once)

its not "white crackers" its record companies period. just like any other business that screws over people.

somebody is buying this sh!t. if they wasn't then the labels wouldn't be pushing it out. they would push out something else
you have a point, but do understand these execs mostly white wanted hip hop to fail....when they saw money..they started deciding that they would start saying what hip hop was..and what popular hip hop was... marketing and promo is what sells records btw..
and both deploy psychological techniques that suck people into being consumers of the status quo
 02-01-2012, 12:11 PM         #62
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
that was Suge not Dame.............

"her body nice but her face look like a wombat"-Facemob

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Suge not dame!!!!!!!!
Professor Griff specifically said Dame Dash, J Prince, Irv Gotti and Suge Knight.

Do you need me to post the actual video for you or are you going to continue to make duplicate posts in here about nothing?
 6 years ago '10        #63
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
i agree to a certain extent. i think he's naive to think just putting black people in those positions will automatically rectify the situation. it's the mindset not the colour of the skin. soulja boy tell em is more accessible to the general public than styles p's i'm black. obviously p's joint is better music and more hip hop but it ain't gonna sell. blame the dumbass consumers who allowed themselves to be dumbed down throughout the years.
 6 years ago '10        #64
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654

like record execs give a fu*k about hip hop and it's continuance. It's obvious they want lame/corny n*ggas like Drake to run rap. They have been "lowkey" molding hip hop into something they want acceptable for their kids. Because thats what it about as well. Just pop in CB4 and see for yourselves. Rest In Peace Phil Hartman. If you think his role is simply a role then I don't know what else to tell you. If you are not a sellout/back stabber/feminine dressing/fraudulent/gay or supporter of gay rights/"different" than the window to get in and prosper is barely open. Thus the reason one of the best to ever did it (Scarface) took a long hiatus from the game. If you don't fit whitey's mold of what they want then stay used to being underground until you sell out. Jeezy's situation is a perfect example. He dropped @ least 4 tapes whilst still bringing that trap sh*t but look how long it took 103 to drop and the songs used. If Def Jam gave Jeezy the greenlight with all creative control I guarantee it would have been way better with him more in his D Boy lane sh*t.

So fu*k all that! Scarface is 100% right on this issue. But Sbeezy not being a ringtone artist? He on some other sh*t. :lachen001: That was one floodgate that swamped the southern rap scene and hip hop as a whole. Loooking back @ that Superman sh*t like
 6 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 King856 said:
the labels job is to make money not sell good music. bottom line if bullsh*t sells they're gonna make bullsh*t.

don't sign anything that has you confused or can leave you in debt.
the cancer of hip hop right here in this post

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-01-2012 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 King856 said:
I buy albums of all the artit I listen to. it's just dumbasses like you think the culture is dead cause ya favorite rapper ain't selling.

none of my fav rappers go platinum or are mainstream. what the fu*k do I care?

monsta locc fu*king idiot
shut the fu*k up white boy. you're delusional if you think hip hop is thriving and better whilst under these old a.ss record execs. Nas even made an album with a cover that very much cosigns my post. Btw If you dont want your so called fav artists to go platinum instead of these off brands what kind of "fan" are you?
 6 years ago '10        #67
space
space
 King856 said:
your whole post is fraud. Jeezy said himself he pushed his own sh*t back. he pays for all his own promotion. Jeezy ain't got a slave deal.

Drake might run the sh*t you listen to, but Drake ain't a blip on my radar

I'm a Jeezy fan but even I don't take everything he says as the gospel. at my WHOLE post being fraud. I struck a bi*ch in you, big time. btw fu*k a drake:dancingcool:
 02-01-2012, 03:38 PM         #68
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
4 platinum and 4 gold and he's broke. yup he's one of my favorites but if he wasn't broke he'd be doing him.

people defend the right to do business how you see fit. the labels ain't breaking any laws so who gives a fu*k how they make money?

Scarface been co signing wack rappers for years
No hes not broke, he can buy your Soul and your mothers affections believe me.

Who are you to speak on another mans finances when you are clearly clueless as to his worth?

If Scarface says these Execs dont know sh*t about the culture then I got his back because thats my brother and I have seen it enough to believe it.

.......however if I was an outsider on the outside looking in with a white-washed mentality then I might share the same sentiments as you do.
 6 years ago '06        #69
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 King856 said:
I'm a fan of their music not their bank accounts.

this white boys will fu*k your sister then beat ya a.ss.
dumb-ass...you're suppose to "beat his a.ss" THEN "fu*k his sister"...

or you can "fu*k your own sister"

you know how yall white people get down!
 6 years ago '10        #70
space
space
 King856 said:
I'm a fan of their music not their bank accounts.

this white boys will fu*k your sister then beat ya a.ss.

this white boys
You got split personalities now? BTW I don't have a sister but I got a Glock 31 C for a white boy thinking he putting hands on anything over here. But this is teh internet, you can't do sh*t about my posts.

@ this trolling a.ss white boy getting ethered by another white boy. Get him!
 02-01-2012, 03:53 PM         #71
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

this white boys
You got split personalities now? BTW I don't have a sister but I got a Glock 31 C for a white boy thinking he putting hands on anything over here. But this is teh internet, you can't do sh*t about my posts.

@ this trolling a.ss white boy getting ethered by another white boy. Get him!
I enjoy white-on-white violence we should find more ways to make them f!ght amongst eachother.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 regularjoe said:

Face is a legend. But... his anger is misplaced, or at least needs to be directed at many others. He's mad at "racist record execs". Why isn't he mad at the content being created? Why isn't he mad at the consumers buying it? Why doesn't he do something about it? Why isn't he mad at the successful black men who could create a different route?
I think FACE has a very valid point..

Just like the so called "War on Drugs" in America He's looking at the top of the ladder which is where most people tend to ignore. Instead we seemingly point the finger at the youngins on the corner peddling to survive instead of who really CONTROLS the drug trade & who responsible for how it got on these streets to begin with. But lets look at his message before we point fingers at the messenger for a sec..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that OLD WHITE BUSINESS MEN (racist or not) CONTROL Entertainment let alone the trends of the black music culture. THEY decide what kind of ARTIST gets signed and what kind of CONTENT is approved or not so to that effect they dictate the precognitive mindset of an ARTIST that WANTS to sign a MAJOR record deal.

It makes perfect sense from a business owner stand point..But Not from an Integrity of a Culture standpoint..

CREATIVITY/INNOVATION/UNIQUE EXPRESSION = HIGH RISK for these record companies. We have to all understand that these ARTIST arent looked at as individuals or creators they are merely numbers on a chart to these companies. The LABELS dont care about INNOVATION they ONLY care about SAFE MONEY and SAFE MONEY is the opposite of what it means to truly be an ARTIST. Which is why Hip-hop was at its purest state when n*ggaz was doin the sh*t for free in the projects before these "OLD WHITE BUSINESS MEN" found out there was a profit to be made off of it. SAFE MONEY means that once a formula catches on its off to the races to duplicate it till all of the life is sapped out of it. If you talk to ANY artist who cares about the integrity of his music and the "CULTURE" (who aint scared to speak up) they'll all tell you the same sh*t. this is NOTHING new people. sh*t happened with Blues, Jazz, Rock, ect. All you have to do is study the history of American music and you'll find this same theme ALL DAY Long.

As far as CONSUMERS, we buy what is readily available. But with the same breath As the CONSUMER it is OUR responsibility not buy the bullsh*t that's being CONSTANTLY force feed via MASS media. The Only way were gonna get a broader illusion of choice is when we demand change by not supporting the Garbage.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago