"fuk all you old ass racist record execs who don't know sht about our culture.. " -Scarface-

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2012, 10:04 PM         #21
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
Real talk. Hip Hop is just a genre of music like country, rock and whatever else. No racial group is claiming that's their culture. I'm not taking pride in fu*kers talking about selling drugs, k!lling folks and just acting like pure fools. Culture is celebrating ACTUAL achievements..
Real Talk you sound confused.

HipHop culture is more than just rap music and rap music is more than just selling drugs, k!lling folks, and acting pure fools.

The culture of HipHop has 5 elements that include B-Boying, Graph, Turntabalism, MCing, and knowledge and the fundamentals of the culture were invented by Blacks and Latinos in the inner-city.

All attempts by people like you who want to white-wash the culture or trivialize it's cultural significance will be G-checked by actual members of the culture such as myself.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 01-31-2012 at 10:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #22
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Hip Hop doesnt care about black people.
 01-31-2012, 10:25 PM         #23
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scareface been wack i respect his rant but hes a old a.ss n*gga
 01-31-2012, 10:42 PM         #24
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ain't new to face...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Blacknitro said:
100% TRUTH.

But what u need to understand is Face is a wannabe New Yorker, so he doesn't respect southern rap. U and others may think I'm wrong for sayin that, but it's is what it is. He's proven it time after time. Dude wears Yankee hats more than a New York rapper.

Bad enuff he didn't have a southern rapper in his top 5 doa, but he finished it off by sayin u can't put anybody from the south in it. lol. Talk about hating the south. So this is clearly a guy that ride for New York rap. So it's no surprise he has COMPLETELY ignored the black power from the south that has overpowered a industry that paid us no mind for YEARS on top of YEARS. He simply wishes sh*t would've stayed the way it was back in the the early 90s and the mid 90s, when southern style rap didn't have much of a chance of making it on the big stage.
no he made his way in an era that was mainly dominated by new york rappers, but also in an era when better music was gettin spins, sorry to tell ya but radio didnt always play the same 20 songs over and over, the radio playlist is always bought by large labels, every now and then something breaks out, but its all controlled, and in all honesty call it a conspiracy or whatever you want but when i was growin up, we had 2pac's keep ya head up dear mama, dmx slippin, just more inspirational music, now its get fu*ked up, rap about money cars hoes, theres definitly a reason behind that
 6 years ago '04        #26
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,363 | Props total: 13029 13029

Face is a legend. But... his anger is misplaced, or at least needs to be directed at many others. He's mad at "racist record execs". Why isn't he mad at the content being created? Why isn't he mad at the consumers buying it? Why doesn't he do something about it? Why isn't he mad at the successful black men who could create a different route?
 6 years ago '10        #27
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Sandy said:
do black poeple really take pride in that bullsh*t they call culture?

aint none of that sh*t get none of you n*ggas anywhere positive, id be thanking the white man for destroying that bullsh*t

Str8 bi*chness. Bullsh*t we call culture? It's way to replicated and duplicated to be bullsh*t, fu*k boy.

Why are you on Boxden then?

Graftedgenes said:
I'm white, I have pink skin and recessive genes to prove it.

I dont know if the Blacks take pride in their culture but I admit that I'm fascinated with it and I spend more time, energy and money on Black cultural artforms than I do my own Caucasoid culture.

....but i will admit that interracial pr0nography makes me feel a little bit inadequate at times dude.

It all makes sense now..................
 6 years ago '04        #28
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I love the fact y'all still let hip hop revolve around race, to this day. Hip hop has transcended race ownership and all that other nonsense years ago.

I will say this much though (and it's more of a joke, than a serious comment), it's funny that I never see successful rappers complaining too much about the game. Apparently, hip hop is only f-cked up and dying when you're not a millionaire like Jay-Z.
 01-31-2012, 10:57 PM         #29
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iRather Face Be Mad At The Rappers For Going Along With These " Rascist Record Execs" They Make HipHop/Rap Look Stupid Cause Theyre "Mirroring" Our Culture Is What They Say
 01-31-2012, 11:23 PM         #30
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The art forms that indigenous cultures use for cultural expression will always get hi-jacked by outsiders and exploited until they lose their original essence.

Culture-banditry.

From Elvis to Emenim the cycle continues.
 6 years ago '07        #31
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm white, I have pink skin and recessive genes to prove it.

I dont know if the Blacks take pride in their culture but I admit that I'm fascinated with it and I spend more time, energy and money on Black cultural artforms than I do my own Caucasoid culture.

....but i will admit that interracial pr0nography makes me feel a little bit inadequate at times dude.
 6 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8579 8579
Don't blame the execs blame the rappers
 6 years ago '04        #33
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
grafted genes spitting some knowledge in here
 6 years ago '08        #34
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
People get rap and hip-hop confused...

1. Rap is for the fame, money and word play, like most people do these days...(club/party/battle music)

2. hip-hop is from their heart or their life, more like a story-telling (either good or bad) that gets to the listener attention. You gotta search for these gifted artist, to proved whats real or not...(hard to explain)

Most girls and swagged out guys likes the rap/pop sh*t, because thats whats hot right now. Ain't nobody don't wanna hear Black Thought or Murs in a club. You leave that sh*t at home, or in the whip.

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 02-01-2012 at 12:14 AM..
 02-01-2012, 12:29 AM         #35
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bunch of white kids in this thread

6 years ago '05        #36
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
Real Talk you sound confused.

HipHop culture is more than just rap music and rap music is more than just selling drugs, k!lling folks, and acting pure fools.

The culture of HipHop has 5 elements that include B-Boying, Graph, Turntabalism, MCing, and knowledge and the fundamentals of the culture were invented by Blacks and Latinos in the inner-city.

All attempts by people like you who want to white-wash the culture or trivialize it's cultural significance will be G-checked by actual members of the culture such as myself.
Yeah, and people haven't been doing most that sh*t since 1988.
 6 years ago '10        #37
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 1719 1719
Is face still in lockdown?
 02-01-2012, 01:13 AM         #38
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knAwle3ge said:
People get rap and hip-hop confused...

1. Rap is for the fame, money and word play, like most people do these days...(club/party/battle music)

2. hip-hop is from their heart or their life, more like a story-telling (either good or bad) that gets to the listener attention. You gotta search for these gifted artist, to proved whats real or not...(hard to explain)

Most girls and swagged out guys likes the rap/pop sh*t, because thats whats hot right now. Ain't nobody don't wanna hear Black Thought or Murs in a club. You leave that sh*t at home, or in the whip.
oh, yea? and where did you get this fu*kery from? pull it from that massive chasm called your a.ss?
 02-01-2012, 01:43 AM         #39
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
bunch of white kids in this thread

They just came in to deflect any blame that an artist might level at these Exec's.

...they feel a closer bond to the racist execs than they would an artist like Scarface who has been in the game for over 20 years.

GameBreaker said:
Yeah, and people haven't been doing most that sh*t since 1988.
People who actually live the culture do one or more of the elements every day of their lives but people outside the culture just listen to Emenim and tea-bag each other while thinking HipHop culture died in 1988.
 6 years ago '04        #40
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
lol @ this old n*gga gruntin all salty

n*ggaz had seen so much success for long enough to accumulate wealth/unite wit one another to take control but what did they do instead? instead of fubu buying out kfc n*ggaz drown theyselves in cristal and low quality diamonds while these so-called white racists laugh at 'em

if you once tasted success but end up old & broke, you just need to sit the fuq down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy