"fuk all you old ass racist record execs who don't know sht about our culture.. " -Scarface-

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2012, 06:10 PM         #1
6937 pageviews
106 comments

Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fuk all you old a.ss racist record execs who don't know sht about our culture.. " -Scarface-

[pic - click to view]

And last but not least fu*k all you old a.ss racist record execs who don't know sh*t about our culture..thanks for destroy black music

@brotherMob

[pic - click to view]

Twitter

Sent from Echofon -
[pic - click to view]

Echofon

106 comments for ""fuk all you old ass racist record execs who don't know sht about our culture.. " -Scarface-"

6 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6386 6386
im guessing that he is planning on staying independent
 6 years ago '10        #3
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
he has said this before

I remember some white boys catchin feelings and talkin bout they gonna throw away all their scarface cds
 6 years ago '11        #4
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Blame the artist

Jay z diddy and Dr.Dre could have put there Money together and started a all black label and distribution company along time ago n*ggas is just greedy
 6 years ago '11        #5
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631
Old News.

We already know this.
 6 years ago '09        #6
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
this similar to what he said in 2008

“Anything that radio plays is wack. All the great records don’t get played. I feel like radio and big record companies are trying to destroy Black music with the sh*t that they play,” he continued.

When asked how he feels about artists like Soulja Boy, Face told Yo! Raps, “I think Soulja Boy had a brilliant idea, what he did with it was great. He took what he had and made money from it.”

Soulja Boy and other rappers who are selling millions of ringtones are discrediting the Rap game, according to the Southern MC. “I think it’s bullsh*t, it discredits the whole Hip-Hop movement when you resort to ringtone rapping. It’s not respecting the game, it’s disrespecting it. I think the internet, Black radio and big record companies are hurting Black music.”

The problem in this music industry are obviously “white boys” who are in control, according to Scarface. “How can a gang of white boys tell a n*gga what’s hot? Quote that, I said that, I said it!”

“I think the f*cking roles need to be reversed. N*ggas should be sitting behind the desk, them muthaf*ckas should be running around. Giving certain artists the spotlight, their moving inside our position, it’s bullsh*t!”
:agreement6:

e.g Jimmy Iovine Calls Iggy Azalea 'The Next 2Pac

Last edited by Ash10; 01-31-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 01-31-2012, 06:49 PM         #7
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Blame the artist

Jay z diddy and Dr.Dre could have put there Money together and started a all black label and distribution company along time ago n*ggas is just greedy
Dame Dash, J. Prince, & Irv Gotti attempted to start a distribution company and they were all raided by the Feds shortly after.
 6 years ago '07        #8
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
funny that rick rubin got rap a lot distribution
 6 years ago '08        #9
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17149 17149
He saw the BX thread?
 6 years ago '09        #10
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 NvrCMyNut said:
fu*k you :agreement6: for? this n*gga sh*ttin on ringtone rappers but co signing soulja boy? I hate a bi*ch a.ss back peddling rapper. say how you really feel bruh.
Let's have a good discusstion instead of you being mad fool.
I acted like Scarface doesn't cosign Soulja Boy wackass, other than that Scarface had some good points

Last edited by Ash10; 01-31-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 01-31-2012, 07:58 PM         #11
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Blame the artist

This

Face could've done the same with Southern Execs. These Southern rappers are what's poppin now. Baby has the most elite camp in Hip Hop, why dont he boss up and do it f'real?! All these rappers are a bunch of a.ss kissing uncle toms.
 01-31-2012, 08:11 PM         #12
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
do black poeple really take pride in that bullsh*t they call culture?

aint none of that sh*t get none of you n*ggas anywhere positive, id be thanking the white man for destroying that bullsh*t
I'm white, I have pink skin and recessive genes to prove it.

I dont know if the Blacks take pride in their culture but I admit that I'm fascinated with it and I spend more time, energy and money on Black cultural artforms than I do my own Caucasoid culture.

....but i will admit that interracial pr0nography makes me feel a little bit inadequate at times dude.
 6 years ago '11        #13
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Graftedgenes said:
....but i will admit that interracial pr0nography makes me feel a little bit inadequate at times dude.
I could see the HUGEST THROBBING BLACK c*ck impale a white woman and not give 2 fu*ks. All I need is to get my nut I could give a fu*k less about the rest
 6 years ago '07        #14
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I think Face was saying that he respects how Soulja Boy worked his way up the ladder with self-promo but he hates the type of music he constantly makes.
 01-31-2012, 09:28 PM         #15
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

youre shttin me
 6 years ago '05        #16
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Sandy said:
do black poeple really take pride in that bullsh*t they call culture?

aint none of that sh*t get none of you n*ggas anywhere positive, id be thanking the white man for destroying that bullsh*t
Real talk. Hip Hop is just a genre of music like country, rock and whatever else. No racial group is claiming that's their culture. I'm not taking pride in fu*kers talking about selling drugs, k!lling folks and just acting like pure fools. Culture is celebrating ACTUAL achievements..
 6 years ago '11        #17
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 ash1990 said:
this similar to what he said in 2008

:agreement6:

Flagrant foul.
 6 years ago '07        #18
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16051 16051
 Kingpin 313 said:
Blame the artist

ya feel me... whats worse is all these BX posters that whole heartedly defend these new jacks do not realize...execs decide whats popular...and the last thing they want is a bunch of smart goal oriented black men runnin around
 6 years ago '11        #19
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
snap music
 6 years ago '04        #20
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Ehhh

I love Scarface's music but he just sounds like an old dude mad that the game is sorta passing him by. Bullsh*t dance rap is nothing new, everyone still loves that Freak nasty song when it comes on. A bunch of rappers lately have made a boatload of money making bullsh*t catchy records. Catchy sells in any genre, it's not just "old white men ruining hip hop". Blame all the artists making pop records, don't be mad at the record labels for trying to push the songs they think are going to make them the most money. They don't owe anything to you except to try to use rappers and producers in the way that will make them the most money. It's up to us and the artists to dictate what type of records make money, and as long as there are artists like Black Eyed Peas, SouljaBoy, Pitbull, etc. that are glad to take the easy route and bog down the industry to make money for themselves, and people who are willing to buy their music regardless of quality, there's no incentive for record labels to really push any other type of artist.

Last edited by izzy2024; 01-31-2012 at 10:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy