Ranking NFL Quarterback (Trent Dilfer-written article)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Just gonna completely forget about my n*gga Jason Campbell though, but put Brian fu*king Hoyer on there? Suck my d!ck Dilfer.
 6 years ago '11        #42
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,210 | Props total: 24683 24683
So did dilfer say eli belongs in the one ring away category or did i read it wrong? Because if eli plays the rest of his career like he did this season, he will be HOF easy.
 6 years ago '07        #43
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Palmer is much better then all those QBs mentioned with him but his play didn't show it last season...hopefully he comes back looking like an elite QB in 12.
 6 years ago '06        #44
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 dahabi said:
Matt Schaub (Texans): It's not unfair to say that the Texans would be a good bet to reach the Super Bowl had Schaub been healthy. He has limitations, but might be the best deep passer in the game. Good trajectory.
What is this guy talking about? That's Matt Schaub's biggest limitation!!! Beside his stone legs, dude has a noodle arm! He rarely catches receivers in stride with the deep ball.
 6 years ago '07        #45
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 down2earth said:
What is this guy talking about? That's Matt Schaub's biggest limitation!!! Beside his stone legs, dude has a noodle arm! He rarely catches receivers in stride with the deep ball.
i fu*ks with schaub tho dude is top 10 passer rating wise and played good until he got injured this year

next year without all the injuries teams have suffered through should be pretty interesting
 6 years ago '10        #46
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
and romo did that with no oline and no time.
 6 years ago '06        #47
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dilfer and hasselbeck were bums... i don't know why ESPN hired them to do commentary.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3236 3236
 down2earth said:
He always has thrown a good deep ball to Andre Johnson..then again that might say more about Andre than it does Schaub.
 6 years ago '11        #49
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Aleandroid said:
but you the thing is; he probably wont ever win one because hes average
thanks Cleo

Killamike79 said:
And your boy only put up 2 points in playoff game, giants D isn't that damn good

thats why its called a team game. whatever flacco can't or hasn't done...ryan isn't any better.

Even alex smith was able to put up 14 points, sh*tttt
Peyton put up 0 in the playoffs before...Flacco>>Peyton??

DRAGONFLY JONES said:
flacco plays at least 6 top 10 defenses every year(pitt cincy clevland 2 times each) ..played 11 top defenses this season..how many top 10 defenses has 2 points played this season??
i honestly don't know, but since we want to use silly arguments like these

they both played Ten a key this year...

QB A: 15/32 197 yards 1 TD 2 INTs

QB B: 22/32 316 yards 1 TD 0 INTs

looks like Flacco stunk it up against average defenses too but nah, it was because he played good defenses 2 of his best games came against the Steelers.

I'm an actual Flacco supporter too, I think he catches way too much flack for not leading a team to the Superbowl when he's done a lot in just 4 years...I have no problem saying Flacco has played better than Ryan in the playoffs, but I also have no problem saying his team has played better also. if you want to base a QBs skill solely on what they do in the playoffs, then I guess you can argue that Flacco>>>a lot of guys...but like Sanchez, when you play at a lower level than a lot of guys in the regular season, you aren't going to get that credit.

Last edited by wjcorner; 02-02-2012 at 07:02 AM..
 02-01-2012, 10:57 PM         #50
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welp, i've avoided this thread due to the title

then i came and skimmed and confirmed

trent dilfer is as much sh*t in the media as he was on the field
 6 years ago '04        #51
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Flacco is by far the most overrated QB

should be in the "short leash" category or "could go either way"
 6 years ago '04        #52
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
So if Eli wins Sunday then he is in HoF category, but if he loses then he is in one right away?? Already having one win?

What type of sh!t is that?

His category titles are suspect. Big ben was gifted his first SB.

Eli > Big r*pe

And how the fukk is Rodgers already HoF worthy?
 6 years ago '11        #53
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 tazbk said:
So if Eli wins Sunday then he is in HoF category, but if he loses then he is in one right away?? Already having one win?

What type of sh!t is that?

His category titles are suspect. Big ben was gifted his first SB.

Eli > Big r*pe

And how the fukk is Rodgers already HoF worthy?
This is Eli's first HOF caliber year...he legitimately looked, at times, like a top 3 QB...if you don't play at that level year in year out, then you need multiple rings on your résumé...Rodgers has came out the gate swinging, along with the fact that his career QB rating is the best the league has ever seen and this year was the best season in terms of QB rating...then he got a ring...barring a major injury he's in...and id go so far to say he'd get in after this year, much like Bo Jackson. But this is all just the "track" they're on...Flacco and Romo could put in a mini dynasty rivalry and be hall of famers later down the road. sh*ts just speculation bro
 6 years ago '04        #54
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
This muthafu*ka Dilfer has some nerve sandwiching my QB in between Tony Romo and Jay Culter

Matt need his own category right under the "Eli Zone", "Youngest in Charge" that's sounds about right.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 02-02-2012 at 07:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 wjcorner said:
what has Ryan NOT did well in the regular season?? only thing his detractors can hang on to, tooth and nail, is his playoff performances. If he was to turn that around and win a ring, I don't see how people could still hate on him...hes the definition of a ring away
Ryan still has to work on that deep ball. JJ helped him out this year.

But other then that and his playoff performances everything is a go with Ryan.

Ryan>>>>Flacco for sure. If you had to choose one to start your team with it would be Ryan no doubt imo.
 6 years ago '04        #56
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,991 | Props total: 11780 11780
 Veno da Don said:
This muthafu*ka Dilfer has some nerve sandwiching my QB in between Tony Romo and Jay Culter

Matt need his own category right under the "Eli Zone", "Youngest in Charge" that's sounds about right.
:agreement6::agreement6::a greement1:
 6 years ago '11        #57
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Ryan still has to work on that deep ball. JJ helped him out this year.

But other then that and his playoff performances everything is a go with Ryan.

Ryan>>>>Flacco for sure. If you had to choose one to start your team with it would be Ryan no doubt imo.
Im not sure if he'll ever have a certified rocket, but I watched bits of Joe Montana get by without it...as long as he perfects that 30 yard seam route he can drop between the CB and safety, I think he's good.
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Im not sure if he'll ever have a certified rocket, but I watched bits of Joe Montana get by without it...as long as he perfects that 30 yard seam route he can drop between the CB and safety, I think he's good.
you are absolutely correct. Ryan can control the clock with the best of them and he is one of the smarter QB in the NFL.

He still has a lot of upside imo, he will only get better.

Just gotta get rid of Turner "The Burger" by next season he will just be walking through the hole little stubby bastard.
 6 years ago '07        #59
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
stopped reading when i discovered vick wasn't in the one ring away category.
 6 years ago '06        #60
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
He always has thrown a good deep ball to Andre Johnson..then again that might say more about Andre than it does Schaub.
I'll say this, if it wasnt for Schaub's lack of arm strength, Andre Johnson would have double digit touchdowns every year. The only reason he doesnt is cus he always has to slow down or come back to the ball Schaub's intermediate passing>>> but if the ball has to be in the air over 30 yards, it's just
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago