Jan 31 - Letter From Freed Slave To Former Master Draws Attention

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
 0ddJoB said:
motherfu*kers sound dumb saying they cant read or write, very obviously some could, and cause he uses the instead of da and all the likes black people dont believe it. you motherfu*kers generalise everything don't you? smfh what would MLK say to you new age fu*ks
he would say....

Jets lost
 6 years ago '10        #62
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 02-02-2012, 09:51 AM         #63
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awesome read, I find it funny that he had better English than most on this site.
 6 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
"should of never taught you n*ggas how to read"
 6 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
this seems more fake then the Willie Lynch Letter and even that was proving to be fake........
 6 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
Man fu*k y'all saying this is a good read, how is it a good read? is it good to see how slaverly broke down the mentality of blacks back then? How this former slave was willing to come back and serve as a worker to a individual who owned him and required him to address him as master? ..or how he shot at him at numerous occassions, yet this dude is still willing to come back if the circumstances are right? i'm truely disgusted by slavery and how it gave whites the idea that they are the inferior race..how they spent everyday treating their slaves like pieces of sh*t(granted some slave masters were nicer compared to the others) and delegating every moment of their slaves lives..how a lot of slaves were uneducated and didn't know any better so they went along with the bs, with the false hope that something positive would come out of it ..these slave owners really fu*ked up all their slaves, mentally(through the constant degrading/verbal abuse) and physically(with the constant hard labor/abuse)..it's amazing to me that sh*t like that even happened..can you imagine having a human being as a pet that you treat like sh*t and don't give a fu*k about? Because that's what slavery basically was..blacks were pets..thank god i'm not from here and none of my ancestors ever were slaves(i'm ethiopian, we were never colonized!! we're still a 3rd world country though ) if i was alive and out here in the time of slavery, i'd fu*k and k!ll all of the slave masters wives, and daughters who were 18 and older..then of course k!ll the slave masters, in the attempt of freeing all the slaves..that's the way i'd go out..fu*k lettting anyone control my life and calling someone master that isn't GOD

Last edited by Deniro732; 02-02-2012 at 11:27 AM..
 02-02-2012, 11:23 AM         #67
Triple sod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
wowwww...slaves had stockholm syndrome..the man slaved you and your whole bloodline and probably r*ped the sh*t out of your mother and sisters AND he shot at you when he found out he had to release you and treat you like a human being but yet you still wanted to go back?...i know that was the only life they knew back then but for crying out loud man i hope all slaves weren't like this and he was just one of the house negroes
It seems this uneducated "house negro" has an intelligence, humour and wit that far exceed your own.

If you can't tell that the letter was tongue-in-cheek and that he intellectually sh*t on his former owner then you clearly have the IQ of a gnat.
 02-02-2012, 11:29 AM         #68
Triple sod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
sounded like he was taking the p!ss out of him to me. probably would have took the money and ran. i would have.
Seems like somewhere between when this was written and where we are now, the Yanks lost their ability to pick up on subtly and humour.

He was absolutely taking the piss. Wouldn't you have loved to been there when the slave master reacted to the letter! Probably had a fu*king stroke :agreement6:
 02-02-2012, 11:32 AM         #69
Triple sod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
How this former slave was willing to come back and serve as a worker to a individual who owned him and required him to address him as master?
What makes you think he was willing to return to work for him? I see nothing in the letter that would suggest anything of the kind.

Deniro732 said:
..or how he shot at him at numerous occassions, yet this dude is still willing to come back if the circumstances are right?
Ah fu*k it, I give up.
 6 years ago '11        #70
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 3810 3810
 MythMade said:
The people who went through that sh*t, deserve mansions and every other luxury.

That doesn't necessarily mean people 25 generations removed should receive those things.
See this is that usual as*hole logic u get from america. So, if I ask u for my money, and u wait till I die, then my kids and their kids ask for my money, and u wait till they die, u now feel justified to say "hey it was so long ago, u don't deserve it anymore. Maybe u shoulda came to get it sooner ya fu*king ****."
 6 years ago '10        #71
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
African American Slavery is such a black mark on western history , sigh. That is just some sh*t that will never be forgotten.

@ The people really thinking he was willing to go back and for em. I truly hope you don't breed.

Last edited by BIGthingsSON2; 02-02-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Tony Franks said:
See this is that usual as*hole logic u get from america. So, if I ask u for my money, and u wait till I die, then my kids and their kids ask for my money, and u wait till they die, u now feel justified to say "hey it was so long ago, u don't deserve it anymore. Maybe u shoulda came to get it sooner ya fu*king ****."
Exactly. And let's just forget about all of other mistreatments to black that occurred years AFTER slavery lol....We deserve reparations for Jim Crow laws and segregation alone, let's forget about slavery and we still have arguments for reparations. But we know it's not going to happen in America.
 6 years ago '04        #73
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 maxnn said:
Who is demanding that jews get anything for the holocaust?
Ignorant soul you, the Jews were given reparations for the Holocaust:

ImplementationDespite the protests, the agreement was signed in September of that year, and West Germany paid Israel a sum of 3 billion marks over the next fourteen years; 450 million marks were paid to the World Jewish Congress. The payments were made to the State of Israel as the heir to those victims who had no surviving family. The money was invested in the country's infrastructure and played an important role in establishing the economy of the new state. The reparations would become a decisive part of Israel's income, comprising as high as 87.5% of the state income in 1956.[3]

Yad Vashem noted that "in the 1990s, Jews began making claims for property stolen in Eastern Europe. Various groups also began investigating what happened to money deposited in Swiss banks by Jews outside of Switzerland who were later murdered in the Holocaust, and what happened to money deposited by various Nazis in Swiss banks. In addition, individual companies (many of them based in Germany) began to be pressured by survivor groups to compensate former forced laborers. Among them are Deutsche Bank AG, Siemens AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Volkswagen AG, and Adam Opel GmbH. In response, early in 1999, the German government proclaimed the establishment of a fund with monies from these companies to help needy Holocaust survivors. A similar fund was set up by the Swiss, as was a Hungarian fund for compensation of Holocaust victims and their heirs. At the close of the 1990s, discussions of compensation were held by insurance companies that had before the war insured Jews who were later murdered by the Nazis. These companies include Allianz, AXA, a.ssicurazioni Generali, Zürich Financial Services Group, Winterthur, and Baloise Insurance Group. With the help of information about Holocaust victims made available by Yad Vashem, an international commission under former US Secretary of State, Lawrence Eagleburger, has been trying to uncover the names of those who had been insured and died in the Holocaust. The World Jewish Restitution Organization was created to organize these efforts. On behalf of US citizens, the US Foreign Claims Settlement Commission reached agreements with the German government in 1998 and 1999 to compensate Holocaust victims who immigrated to the US after the war."

[edit] Reopened claimsIn 2007, Israeli MK Rafi Eitan made suggestions that were interpreted as a claim to reopen the agreement, although he insisted that he merely intended to "establish a German-Israeli work team that would examine how Germany could help the financially struggling survivors".[8] German Finance Minister Peer Steinbrück originally argued Germany would not consider expanding the agreement,[9] but later German government spokesman Thomas Steg said that Germany was willing to discuss the possibility of making extra pension payments to Holocaust survivors if the Israeli government makes an official request.[10]

[edit] Further claims in 2009In 2009, Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany on behalf of some 30,000 Israeli forced labor survivors.[11] Israel has also sought large discounts on the purchase of two German-built MEKO warships.[12

6 years ago '05        #74
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Tony Franks said:
So you're saying you personally feel you are owed money because of how your ancestors were treated?

02-02-2012, 12:54 PM         #75
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:

I'm not saying it's fake because idk but he has very good English and writes very well for a former slave. The letter was written in 1865 but gained his freedom in 1864? How did his old master find out where he was, to send him a letter? Something just doesn't add up to me at least.

The reason i say this is because if you have read or heard the ex "slave narratives" that provided an invaluable first-person account of slavery from the 1930s...the grammar, tone, style sentence structure is totally different. Words are spelled correct. Also the lack of racial language is missing. It would be very cool if this is real but from my understanding...this is questionable.

A couple of examples for those who don't know what I'm talking about.
realize that it doesnt take much for someone to write something for you, thats always been a given. He speaks of his children's growing education and it was never really hard for slave masters to find escaped or ex slaves, many slave families in Canada and up and down the east coast could agree with that
 6 years ago '08        #76
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 dopemcee said:
funny how that doesnt translate to native indians.,...or jews huh?

their descendants get paid beaucoup dollars for what happened to their ancestors...

naaah..them negroes however dont deserve nothing cuz it happened to their granddaddies..lol

jews runnin the show right now. slavery was f**ked up, and the holocaust was f**ked up. the jews were overcompensated (6 million jews? we're already at 1 million iraqi civies with our current invasion) and the blacks undercompensated (n*ggas aint get sh*t up until the 80's- the beginnings of real acceptance) but in reality the ones who REALLY deserve everything are the native inhabitants of the americas. native americans and native south americans who were almost completely eradicated, and some who WERE completely wiped out.

NO ONE today deserves anything that they can't get for themselves.
 6 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
i read this on sohh.com . that damn slave went in, and i wish he was my ancestor.
 6 years ago '08        #78
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
Some of you people are dumb as hell.

If you actually used your mind, you would understand that he wasn't really going back to him.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 hood135 said:
Translation: Let's see, I worked for you and your family for 32 years, you didn't pay me, you treated me like an animal, you shot at me as soon as you found out that you had to let me go free, and your homeboy is telling people that he k!lling me on sight.

Man you must be out your rabid a.ss [mind]. I don't trust ya so fu*k ya. Matter of fact, send me them 11 racks you owe me as*hole.

Thank you Jourdan for telling that piece of sh*t like it is. I don't know how your story ended but its refreshing to know that even in the worst of times and circumstances you were strong enough to k!ll a muthafu*ka with kindness. He deserved what he was owed and his descendants deserve a piece of that too.
 6 years ago '06        #80
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Deniro732 said:
Man fu*k y'all saying this is a good read, how is it a good read? is it good to see how slaverly broke down the mentality of blacks back then? How this former slave was willing to come back and serve as a worker to a individual who owned him and required him to address him as master? ..or how he shot at him at numerous occassions, yet this dude is still willing to come back if the circumstances are right? i'm truely disgusted by slavery and how it gave whites the idea that they are the inferior race..how they spent everyday treating their slaves like pieces of sh*t(granted some slave masters were nicer compared to the others) and delegating every moment of their slaves lives..how a lot of slaves were uneducated and didn't know any better so they went along with the bs, with the false hope that something positive would come out of it ..these slave owners really fu*ked up all their slaves, mentally(through the constant degrading/verbal abuse) and physically(with the constant hard labor/abuse)..it's amazing to me that sh*t like that even happened..can you imagine having a human being as a pet that you treat like sh*t and don't give a fu*k about? Because that's what slavery basically was..blacks were pets..thank god i'm not from here and none of my ancestors ever were slaves(i'm ethiopian, we were never colonized!! we're still a 3rd world country though ) if i was alive and out here in the time of slavery, i'd fu*k and k!ll all of the slave masters wives, and daughters who were 18 and older..then of course k!ll the slave masters, in the attempt of freeing all the slaves..that's the way i'd go out..fu*k lettting anyone control my life and calling someone master that isn't GOD
Yo you're way off base. He never had intentions of going back. He was pretty much telling the Colonel to go fu*k himself because he didn't trust him and because he had a much better life where he was.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago