Dwight Howard "Likely To Opt Out Even If Traded To Lakers"

most viewed right now
 171
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
lost all respect for this guy..

never liked em anyways.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lakers always find another superstar....this is LA fool everyone wants to play here

once kobe retires there will be another superstar to step in his place....its always been that way with the lakers
This.

It's L.A, who wouldn't want to live there.. Good weather, nice homes, and people don't bother you as much in public because they are semi use to seeing stars more often than other cities..
 6 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 2877 2877
this doesnt mean anything... just the lakers shouldnt TRADE for him
 6 years ago '06        #64
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 19940 19940
 SoFresh170 said:
this doesnt mean anything... just the lakers shouldnt TRADE for him
so how do you expect them to get Dwight if they dont trade for him?
 6 years ago '07        #65
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
 Hold That said:
This.

It's L.A, who wouldn't want to live there.. Good weather, nice homes, and people don't bother you as much in public because they are semi use to seeing stars more often than other cities..

not true. stars get hounded in LA by people and paparazzi. its not exactly a city you can walk down the street freely. in a big city like NY you got stars who do normal things like shop without security and even take the trains and people won't fu*k with them.

i remember a couple years ago i saw a video of kobe walking somewhere in la and paparazzi were following him saying hi and he wouldnt respond then they started calling him a rapist and cheater (obviously trying to get a reaction out of him). he just ignored them and kept it moving.

even kobe who is like god of LA can't escape being hounded by people.


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-01-2012 at 11:37 AM..
 02-01-2012, 01:05 PM         #66
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude probably sitting their coming up with new trade/destination ideas and throwing them out there like
 6 years ago '05        #67
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Chad09 said:
Kobe would beat the sh*t out of him if he left the Lakers. If he got traded here.
The same guy who caught the fade from Chris Childs and Reggie Miller?!
 6 years ago '10        #68
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 youngskits718 said:
n*gga fu*k this thread
your avatar goes well with this comment
 6 years ago '10        #69
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
not true. stars get hounded in LA by people and paparazzi. its not exactly a city you can walk down the street freely. in a big city like NY you got stars who do normal things like shop without security and even take the trains and people won't fu*k with them.

i remember a couple years ago i saw a video of kobe walking somewhere in la and paparazzi were following him saying hi and he wouldnt respond then they started calling him a rapist and cheater (obviously trying to get a reaction out of him). he just ignored them and kept it moving.

even kobe who is like god of LA can't escape being hounded by people.
where can they really walk freely anywhere, anyway? tmz will be there....
 6 years ago '11        #70
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 1782 1782
:nasmad: man fu*k all this. just send lopez and brooks. i dont care if its not a fair trade. i just want this sh*t to be done with. and do it now so we can get a better pick
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy