Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
I wish the owners of all the desirable teams get together and agree to blackball Howard. Force him to sign with Milwauke
fu*k that make him go to charlotte
 6 years ago '06        #22
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,436 | Props total: 17832 17832
 DCoop04 said:
This dude is losing alot of respect quickly, at least bron and melo had the decency not to discuss were they might go or wanna go
Im starting to wonder if people on boxden can read. "A source close to Howards reps" is not dwight coming out and saying this stuff. Melo had leaks from "sources" as well. Everyone wants to hate Dwight so badly now its crazy, but kinda funny.
 6 years ago '04        #23
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Used to want him on the squad kick rocks n*gga. Call me whatever you wanna call me, this sh*t is gettn worse than the decision. Melo was @ least str8 forward "send me to NY" this fu*kn guy....man let me stop.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
Kobe would beat the sh*t out of him if he left the Lakers. If he got traded here.
 6 years ago '05        #25
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1685 1685
This is just dwights way of screwing us over by making it so teams dont give up the farm for him so he doesnt have to go to a depleted team.

For instance, if he does get traded to the lakers, he doesnt want them to give up both bynum and gasol because he wants to be able to play wit gasol.

I say if he does that, fu*k him, try to trade him to anyone who wants to rent him at top dollar or let him leave as a FA and tell him to go fu*k himself when he asks us for a sign/trade, which is gonna cost him $30 mil.

The guy has truly become one of the biggest pieces of sh*t in the league
 6 years ago '05        #26
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,389 | Props total: 8033 8033
 FalconBuddha said:
This is just dwights way of screwing us over by making it so teams dont give up the farm for him so he doesnt have to go to a depleted team.

For instance, if he does get traded to the lakers, he doesnt want them to give up both bynum and gasol because he wants to be able to play wit gasol.

I say if he does that, fu*k him, try to trade him to anyone who wants to rent him at top dollar or let him leave as a FA and tell him to go fu*k himself when he asks us for a sign/trade, which is gonna cost him $30 mil.

The guy has truly become one of the biggest pieces of sh*t in the league
Do it mitch
 6 years ago '05        #27
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
tried of this lame i rather have a pg anyway this dude is lame the whole time he been bi*ching and crying
 6 years ago '04        #28
DCoop04 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 278 278
Im starting to wonder if people on boxden can read. "A source close to Howards reps" is not dwight coming out and saying this stuff. Melo had leaks from "sources" as well. Everyone wants to hate Dwight so badly now its crazy, but kinda funny.

If I'm not mistaken he did just come out and say if God wants him to play with Drose than it will happen.Its not Gods decision on what team this dude wants to play for, thats just a way of saying I would be open to playing in Chicago. At the end of the day its his decision but dragging his teammates through it is making him look bad. Players on the team have already said that this whole trade situation is affecting the teams chemistry.What Lebron did was wrong but at least he did it when he was an actual free agent. I personally like Dwight but its pretty obvious that this aint a good look.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
It's evident he's an attention seeker, and wants to have his "lebron summer".. To bad he's not LeBron and the national media wouldn't care as much.. Hell the national media gave more attention to Melo.
 01-31-2012, 08:24 PM         #30
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It's evident he's an attention seeker, and wants to have his "lebron summer".. To bad he's not LeBron and the national media wouldn't care as much.. Hell the national media gave more attention to Melo.
yep he's the leading vote getter in the all star game.
 6 years ago '10        #31
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 breakingbad said:
yep he's the leading vote getter in the all star game.
Not saying he isn't popular, but the only reason he's the leading vote getter is because he's the easiest person to vote for on the ballot being a center. (especially in the east)
 6 years ago '05        #32
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
this guy is becoming an attention wh0ore
 6 years ago '09        #33
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,912 | Props total: 22126 22126
sh*t I hope it's true and he opts out no matter where he goes, put's us at least in contention since we got money to blow
 6 years ago '10        #34
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,796 | Props total: 4789 4789
 miserycitytexas said:
that n*gga ain't nothing but a 7 foot diva.
6'9".
 6 years ago '04        #35
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Armen87 said:
cool, so he'll opt out from orlando, and we sign him and still get to keep pau and bynum lolz
sarcasm right?
 6 years ago '11        #36
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Yall calling the man an attention wh0ore because "sources close to Howard" said he would opt out. Dwight hasnt said anything about the situation besides when he's asked about it in interviews
 6 years ago '06        #37
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,436 | Props total: 17832 17832
 Kasssssst said:
sarcasm right?
Nope hes serious lol average laker fan IQ on this site is pretty low
 6 years ago '08        #38
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12137 12137
Damn n*ggas is turning on the homie
 6 years ago '11        #39
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
He just dont wanna be on a team with Luke Walton lol
 6 years ago '11        #40
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Nets won?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy